Handbuilt Log Guest Cabin in Quiet Bay
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ely cabin description
This beautiful, hand built log guest cabin has a large deck overlooking a large yard and quiet bay on White Iron Lake at the mouth of the Bear Island River. The main cabin next door is minimally used by owners and if you have a large group looking for separate cabins close to each other, Ely Lodging also rents 2 other small cabins right across the bay.
2 Bedrooms: Master bedroom with king bed, second bedroom with queen size bed and twin bed. (Plus twin bed in great room.) Bed linens provided.
1 Bathroom: Bath with toilet, sink, and shower. Toilet paper provided. Bring your own bath/beach towels and toiletries.
•TV for DVD player and Wii game
•Great room with beautiful vaulted ceilings and additional twin bed
•Well-stocked kitchen with stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, refrigerator/freezer, small electrical appliances, fully-equipped with dinnerware and cookware. Dishwashing soap, garbage bags, kitchen towels and pot holders provided.
•Dining room table can seat 6
•Large walk-out deck with patio furniture and nice view of White Iron Lake
•Charcoal grill - bring your own charcoal
•Nice yard space for outdoor games
•Watercraft rentals available
•Located next to the Bear Island River inlet on White Iron Lake -- great for canoeing or kayaking
•No smoking inside cabin
•Well-behaved pets welcome for an additional fee
•Larger groups can consider renting additional Ely Lodging cabins in same bay -- contact for details!
•5 miles from Ely
White Iron Lake, 3429 acres in size is actually part of a chain including Farm, South Farm, and Garden Lakes which also has direct access to the BWCAW. This chain is a local’s favorite with nice populations of walleye, northern pike, bass, crappie, and pan fish. No motor restrictions.
All cabins rent Saturday to Saturday and are available by the week only. If you are looking for a stay longer than a week, or need a check in on a different day, please contact our office to book your stay. Please be sure you have selected a Saturday check in before booking online.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Wildlife Viewing
- Ely, Minnesota is recommended by National Geographic Magazine as one of the 50 places in the world you should visit in your lifetime and was recently voted “Coolest Small Town in America”. Nestled in the expansive Superior National Forest, Ely is a place to renew an appreciation for the beauty and wonder of nature. With over 500 lakes within 20 miles of Ely, there are endless opportunities for swimming, boating, canoeing and fishing. Ely is located on the edge of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, a 1 million acre tract of pristine forests intersected by 1500 miles of canoe routes. And, if you’re looking for true hometown hospitality plan a visit to Ely’s downtown shops, restaurants, attractions and museums. There are lots of things to see and do here including the arts and crafts, educational exhibits, tours, golfing, casinos, farmers markets, festivals and fairs. You’ll quickly see why so many families return to Ely year after year....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
2013 Summer rate $995/week based on 4 guests 20% Spring/Fall discount Additional guests $105 week; children under 5 free Cleaning fee $125 3% processing fee 50% deposit required at time of reservation Minimum stay 1 week Pet fee $75/pet
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Primary: Toll Free (888)365-4956
- Secondary: Toll Free (888) 365-4956
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Hand built log guest cabin above garage
Well stocked kitchen
Plenty of comfortable seating
Bay opens to White Iron Lake
Second bedroom with full and twin beds
Property has plenty of yard space for activities and fire pit near the shoreline
Boat rentals available
Cabin is located in a quiet bay, seen here at dusk
Open floor plan with dining area off kitchen and living room
View of yard and bay from living room (Owner's cabin seen off to the right)
Master bedroom with king sized bed
Bathroom with shower
Bay also opens to Bear Island River inlet
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013