Beautiful Bungalow, 1 Bedroom,1.5 Bath Charming Vacation Home!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Winter Park bungalow description
This authentic downtown bungalow, nestled among mature oak trees, offers the best of everything in downtown Winter Park. It's new interior offers granite counters, high end appliances,a cook's kitchen, light filled rooms,a private deck for quiet coffee breaks, a separate office with desk, a spacious brick patio under spacious old oak trees for outdoor living, off street parking, interior laundry,and walking distance to Winter Park's finest restaurants, museums, live theater,tennis courts, Rollins College campus and ball field. Smoke free, pet free
- 1000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Limited Accessibility:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Air Conditioning:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- This charming, yet completely modern bungalow is located in a residential setting, only steps from a full range of restaurants, grocieries, shopping, butcher shop; Rollins College; first class museums;the Morse Museum,home of the largest Tiffany Collection;the Polasek,Casa Feliz House Museum, and others, local live theaters; libraries,baseball games;the Amtrack stop; yet only minutes to Disney,Sea World, all theme parks. Winter Park has a nationally recognized historic downtown, farmer's market, bi-annual Sidewalk Art festival(nationally recognized),a full range of parks that are open year round,all within walking or biking distance. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Mike and Rosanne
Mike and Rosanne
Our stay was perfect -- which makes it hard to write this review. The property was new (we were the first tenants) and luxurious throughout. Very clean and with the very best in linens, kitchen utensils and appliances. It is designed for a couple without children and you won't regret a stay here. Margie was very attentive and make the stay a breeze. We wish we had a kitchen like this back home.
- Guest Mike (Newmarket, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/16/13
- Review Submitted 03/10/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, romantic getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 12.5%
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Orlando International(MCO) at 21 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrack in downtown Winter Park twice daily at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 17-92, Interstate 4 at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Daytona, New Smyrna,Ormond at 55 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: around the corner multiple top rated restaurants at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: downtown Winter Park public course at 1.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: around the corner and in downtown Winter Park at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2000
About: I am the manager for the owner. She is a very busy attorney here in Winter Park. I am a life-long resident of Winter Park for over 50 years, and property manager for almost 30 of those. I am a real estate professional. Together, we are happy to share our wonderful town with you.
Why Winter Park:
This property was purchsed out of a love of Winter Park and its charm. Bungalows are a favorite architectural style that are 'endangered', yet are so easy to live in. Winter Park has lovely 1920's neighborhoods once filled with these homes, that now need protection and are deserving of the respect that they once enjoyed. This home was purchased to assist in preserving and maintaining the charm of 'olde Winter Park' for others to enjoy. It is convenient to all the parks, lakes,shopping, museums,restaurants, sport activities,and colleges that Winter Park enjoys. The owner and her family wish to share it with others.
The Unique Benefits at this Bungalow:
This bungalow is sunny and bright and beautifully appointed with all the modern conveniences the traveller will expect. It is centrally located in residential neighborhood so that walking is often preferable to get to fine dining and Winter Park theater. Rollins College is also within walking distance, yet the quiet neighborhood where we are located is convenient to the Winter Park Village and major shopping. The mature landscaping, the private patio affords the traveller with peace and tranquility, yet the ability to enjoy the culture and history that makes Winter Park special.
- Primary: +1 407-697-2726 eastern standard time
Every comfort is provided, wifi,cable,,flat screen tvs,central heat/air
The eat in kitchen offers all the amenities you expect, granite, and stainless.
The Master Bedroom is whisper quiet, with a large closet and a roomy king bed
The master bath is beautifully appointed with lots of light and spacious shower
The private patio area is perfect for the grill,coffee and conversation
The guest bath offers privacy from master bath and houses washer/dryer
The spacious, well lit living areas provide open, easy comfort for your stay.
The kitchen is set up down to the Nespresso!
The office offers privacy when working form public areas.
The mature landscaping and gardens are beautiful any time of year.
There is more than one patio area to enjoy on this property.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 19, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.