C202 - Lowest Priced Villa!!! Great Location!!!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wailea Beach Villas condo description
Island Property Management is a licensed, professional, property management company located in the heart of Wailea. Offering the finest selection of independently managed Wailea Villas, Island Property Management is a great choice for that discerning individual seeking competitive rates, unsurpassed quality, and timely service.
Island Property Management proudly presents Wailea Beach Villa C202, a luxurious 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Villa located within the Award Winning Wailea Beach Villa Community. Highly acclaimed as the #1 Luxury Resort on all the Hawaiian Islands by TripAdvisor.com and termed “the Beverly Hills of Maui” by the LA Times, The Wailea Beach Villas are undoubtedly the ultimate in elegant island living.
Your rental of Villa C202 comes complete with the following Professional Management Team Services:
• On-Site Management
• Professional Arrival and Greeting Service
• Walk thru introduction of the unit + unit features
• Personalized Concierge Services
• Grocery - (15% Service Fee)
• Professional Rental Agreements, Payment Procedures and Scheduling
• Complimentary Late Check-Out if Available
• Professional Cleaning Services
Villa C202 FEATURES INCLUDE:
• 3 Bedrooms with 2 Master Suites
• 3 Full Bathrooms (2 include separate tub/shower combo) and 1 Half Bath
• Studio Becker Cabinets
• Marble Flooring
• Indoor Dining Table with Seating for 6
• Outdoor Lanai Dining with Seating for 4
• Built-in Outdoor Viking BBQ
• Gourmet Kitchen complete with Sub Zero Refrigerator, Gaggano Cook Top, and exterior Viking BBQ.
• Master Suite Features: King Size Bed with a secretary desk and large dresser + TV and an elegant walk-in closet.
• Master Bath features a large soak tub, marble shower, separate makeup counter and a double vanity with custom cabinets.
• 2nd Master Bedroom Features: King Size Bed, handsome wood dresser + TV and walk-in closet.
• 2nd Master Bath features a large soak tub, marble shower, and double vanity with custom cabinets.
• 3rd Bedroom Features: Queen Size Bed with a secretary desk and large dresser + TV and walk-in closet.
• 3rd Bathroom includes a marble shower and single vanity with custom cabinets.
GUESTS OF VILLA C202 WILL ENJOY:
• Welcome and Personal Escort to your Villa
• Fully Stocked Kitchen with all Cookware, Utensils and Dishware
• In Unit Washer and Dryer
• On-site Concierge Service
• Free Parking
• Stunning private beachfront infinity pool and Jacuzzi with panoramic breathtaking ocean and island views
• Designated children’s pool with waterfall, partial ocean views, and Jacuzzi spa
• Attentive beach and poolside personal attendants providing towel, cassabella, and beachfront umbrella services
• Boutique hotel services include front desk reception, bellman, housekeeping, room service, and concierge catering to your every need ranging from pre-arrival grocery shopping to scheduling your private oceanfront massage
• State of the art fitness center with Hoist weight room and Precor cardio equipment with individual cable televisions, locker rooms, and showers
• Complete business center with fully equipped office with computer and copy machine
• Free high-speed internet access
• 24-hour gated security and property patrols providing the most private and secure complex on the island
• Private card access to adjacent world class and Casual Island within the Shops at Wailea. Offering a 5 star shopping and dining experience, ranging from Longhi’s Restaurant, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse and Tommy Bahamas’s to Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Roxy and Quicksilver Surf Wear
• Wailea beach, rated one of the top beaches in the world, with miles of beachfront walking and running trails
• Immediate proximity to a wide range of restaurant and spas, ranging from Wolfgang Puck’s Spago Restaurant at the Four Seasons to the opulent Grand Wailea Spa
- On floor 2
- 3000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 7
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Towels Provided
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Communal Pool
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Kayak / Canoe
- Away From It All
ReviewsWrite a review
Amazing Villa!!Guest comment entered by owner
Our family spent last week in C202 and had a wonderfully lovely vacation and visit. The accommodations and service were impeccable, the property and beach were beyond beautiful and our family time together was relaxing and nourishing. Thank you for renting your beautiful home in Maui; we thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to returning.
- Guest Jeanne
- Date of stay 06/15/13
- Review Submitted 06/26/13
JANUARY - MAY...$995 - $1195/Night(Does Not Include Spring Break/ Presidents Week) JUNE - AUGUST....$995 - $1195/Night SEPTEMBER - DECEMBER...$895 – $1195/Night(Does Not Include Christmas/Thanksgiving) PRESIDENTS WEEK....$1295/Night SPRING BREAK....$1295/Night - (March 15th - April 20th) THANKSGIVING WEEK....$1195/Night CHRISTMAS....$1795 - $1995/Night - (December 17th - January 7th) TAXES + EXTRAS: 13.416% Tax + $400.00 Check Out Cleaning Fee
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
2nd Master Bath
2nd Master Bath
Bedroom 3 Bath
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 22, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.