You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
3 bedroom, 2 baths+an outside shower, large+very well equipped kitchen, snack bar, AC, satellite TV, Cd player, Italian tiled floors and outside shower, 37ft. covered veranda with hammock, swinging chair, and outside dining for 6, and private beach with lounges for sunbathing.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Bird Watching
- Nice beachwalking, interesting walk from the beachpark 1.5 miles east out on the sandbar to Pelican Cay at low tide with good snorkeling on the north and west sides of the island. A drive 11 miles east out on the Half a Creek road to the beautiful Windward Crossing between Middle Caicos and the uninhabited islands to the east is another beautiful spot where you can snorkel across the narrow channel and explore 2 of the 3 uninhabited islands there easily. A nice 20 minute hike into the Haulover Plantation ruins can be done on the way to the Crossing. Nice view from the observation tower at the ruins. The sea-cliffs out at Mudjin Harbor to the west offer the best view in the TCI, and the area has a new restaurant with a great view of Dragon Cay. A cave tour of the Conch Bar caves is another great adventure. Cardinal Arthur does a nice tour....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great time with friends and family!
Great time with friends and family!
This is a beautiful place to explore, relax, and enjoy some good rum punches. The privacy and breath taking views are stunning. My husdand and I have stayed here multiple times with groups of friends and family. The beach is perfect for kids and the water is amazing. If you want to get away from it all and find your days filled with sunshine and serenity then you should consider staying at Dreamscape Villa.
- Guest Tori
- Date of stay 03/13/13
- Review Submitted 03/28/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with young children, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Check-in is normally 3:00 PM and checkout 10:00 AM, but if no guests are arriving or leaving the same day we are quite flexible on these times.
50% deposit upon booking and the remainder 6 weeks prior to arrival. Personal checks, bank certified checks, and wire transfers made to Dr. Michael Milne are acceptable, all sent to our VT address at 185 Highland Ave., White River Jct., VT 05001. Please call if you are going to do a wire transfer, as additional bank fees are involved. No credit cards.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
The TCI rooms and villa tax is now 11%. Short term rentals of less than a week incur a $60 cleaning fee. Unlike most of the resorts and villas, we do NOT charge a 10 percent service charge in addition to the regular rate, which is the same during holiday periods.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Providenciales at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: North Caicos at 24 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Coastal Highway at 100 Metres
- Nearest Beach: Bambarra Beach at 30 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: Danny's Bar and Restaurant at 5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Providenciales Golf Course at 40 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Danny's at 5 Miles
Year Purchased: 1997
About the owner: Self employed dentist with 42 years of experience in rural Vermont.
Why the Owner Chose Middle Caicos:
We spent 3+ years building this beachhouse on a very secluded western section of 4 mile long Bambarra Beach. Most of the time we have the whole beach to ourselves, so for those that love privacy it is ideal.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Wonderful ocean and barrier reef views, great northeast tradewinds most of the year, and very clean air+ turquoise waters with good snorkeling 100 and 250 yds to the west. Virtually no pollution!
- Primary: 802 295-2652 8:30AM-5:00PM, Mon.-Tues.,Thurs.-Fri.
- Secondary: +1649 649 241-2122 Use this number mid-Nov.-mid Dec., Jan.-mid April
Back view of the luxurious and private vacation villa.
View from the beachfront
Back view..has 4 padded lounge chairs, double size hammock & swinging hammock!
View from the private 37 foot long porcelain tiled deck to the oceanfront.
Walkway from the house to the beautiful turquoise waters!
Great snorkeling just seconds from the house...
1 of the bedrooms facing the ocean, has a private slider, ceiling fan & AC.
3rd cozy bedroom located just off the living room.
Welcome to Dreamscape Villa!
Successful day of diving & fresh conch for dinner!
Living room and dining room view facing the back deck and ocean.
Master Bedroom with full size bath, ceiling fan, slider to the ocean and AC.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013