Luxurious Beach Front Property Located on Long Bay Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Long Bay villa description
Mandalay...a luxurious oasis in the heart of Long Bay beach. The perfect combination of the refinement of an exclusive upscale boutique hotel and the privacy and freedom that only a villa can offer.
Recently built and completed, this property opened its doors on December 2012.
If you are looking for an splendid villa with abundance of space to relax, you have found the right place.
The magnificent views of the ocean combined with the sumptuous and comfortable surroundings will make you want to come back to Mandalay over and over again.
There is on-site staff to assist you, should you need their service.
Plush mattresses and linens, outdoor showers, swim-up pool bar, infinity and surrounding pools, Jacuzzis, in-house cinema, manicured gardens with an orchard, open spaces and magnificent views...this villa has everything you need to enjoy the vacation of a lifetime.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Pets Not Allowed
- Not Suitable For Children
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Spacious Master bedroom with high vaulted wood ceiling and sitting area. It is connected to the living room by two beautifully designed wooden doors. Outside the Master bedroom there is a private lounge area and a Jacuzzi. All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and are equipped with air conditioning, ceiling fans, flat screen TV, telephone and iPod dock. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
- The en-suite Master bathroom presents his/hers sinks, monogrammed bathroom accessories, free standing bathtub and outdoor shower. There are four full en-suite bathrooms with his/hers sinks and outdoor showers with the exception of bathrooms 3 and 4 that present indoor showers. In addition, there are two half bathrooms that simultaneously provide easy access and privacy to the bedrooms....moreless
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 10:
- Air Conditioning:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Porch / Veranda
- Lanai / Gazebo
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Duty Free Shops
- Massage Therapist
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
ReviewsWrite a review
Mandalay is Paradise!
Mandalay is Paradise!
We stayed for a week .Perfect in every way. Everything is brand new and luxurious. Exquisite. The pictures show Mandalay but what you don't experience from the web is the sound of the ocean, the gentle breeze, and the waterfall flowing as it cascades through the house. During the evening the interior waterfall and the accent lighting really show off the fine etails of this house. Every morning we walked the beach with our coffee. Just steps away and seldom another person in view. We had a great time and will return. Every detail was attended to and we could not find anything that didn't suit us.We have stayed at similar properties on Provo but none as beautiful as this. We valued the privacy and solace. Yet, we were merely a few miles from whatever we needed. We spent the vast amount of our stay without leaving Mandalay and the beach. Everything was there and we invited new friends over during the evening. Fabulous place to entertain. We would highly recommend Mandalay. A very unique find on Provo.
- Guest Kevin (Boston, MA)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 02/21/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, adventure seekers, age 55+.
May 1 - Dec 13,2013: $6,000 per night plus 12% Government Accommodation tax Nov 23-30, 2013: $60,000 per 7 nights plus 12% Government Accommodation tax. Dec 14,2013- Jan 4,2014: $60,000 per 7 nights plus 12% Govt. Accommodation tax Jan 5 - May 3, 2014: $7,000 per night plus 12% Government Accommodation tax May 4 - Dec 13, 2014: $6,000 per night plus 12% Government accommodation tax Nov 22-29, 2014: $60,000 per 7 nights plus 12% Government Accommodation tax Dec 14, 2014 - Jan 3, 2015: $60,000 per 7 nights plus 12% Govt. Accommodation tax A week is the minimum stay during Thanksgiving and Christmas/New Year's holidays.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Providenciales International Airport at 8 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Leeward Marina at 2.4 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Leeward Highway at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Long Bay Beach at Long Bay
- Nearest Barpub: Located on Grace Bay road at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Provo Golf Club at 2.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Located on Grace Bay road at 2.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: (649) 232-4232 (Turks & Caicos Islands)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of central area with two waterfalls
Bridge from Kitchen to Living room and Master bedroom
Kitchen and dining room
View from one of the balconies
Master bedroom outdoor shower
Fire pit and lounge area and waterfall
Elegant dining room
Swim-up pool bar
View of the villa from the beach
Mandalay, view from the driveway
View of the infinity pool
Kitchen and dining room
Entrance to villa
View of Mandalay from the entrance
View from one of the balconies and lounge area
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013