Ski in & Out! Close to Historic Main Street.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Lodge at Mountain Village condo description
Steps to the slopes! Comfy one bedroom plus studio unit with Murphy bed. Two full baths. The entire unit sleeps 5-6. Kitchen includes a stove, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, cookware, and has new paint and appliances.
Fireplace, sliders to two decks overlooking ice skating rink and village plaza. Two tvs, wireless internet, land line phone, and ipod docking station. Underground parking, elevator to main level. Unit is located on first level with ramp to door, so no stairs! Entry hall has ski storage or take advantage of the slope side locker for all your ski equipment provided free of charge. Ice skating is included (skate rental fee). Indoor/outdoor pool and several hot tubs, workout room on site. Restaurants, retail, rental shops, grocery store, amazing location. Minutes to main street. Free bus service throughout park city.
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Two full baths. Nice fluffy towels.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Many services are available. Daily maid service upon request at an additional charge and easily arranged. Massages in room can be arranged. Need to request well in advance of arrival. Pantry and fridge stocked for your arrival, please submit request to owner. Babysitting upon request. Many other amenities are available in the area. Please request well in advance. We will do our best to accommodate you and your party....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool
- Ski & Snowboard:
Location & View
- Mountain View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Miniature Golf
- Massage Therapist
- Ice Skating
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Park city has three major ski resorts providing first class skiing for all abilities. Park City Mountain Resort, Canyons,and Deer Valley Resort. All within a 10 minute drive. Historic Main Street with a plethora of fine dining and Sundance Film Festival hub just a short drive or you can even walk the one mile to soak in the views and clean mountain air. Winter and summer: -main street has a theatre, museum, countless restaurants of varying cuisines and price points. Art galleries, Dolly's Bookstore, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, clothing stores and knick-knack shops, something for everyone! Kimball Junction has a cinema, grocery stores, varied shopping, Jupiter Bowling Alley and many other stores and restaurants. The Tanger Outlets have over 60 stores with amazing deals and variety. Check their website for a site map. -Utah Olympic Park is essentially Park City's 4th resort with bobsled, luge, skelteon, aerials (aerialists jump into a pool in summer and on hill for winter jumps, nordic ski jumps; k120, k90, k68, k40, k20 and k10 open for jumping in the summer and winter months. There are zip lines, alpine coaster and public ropes courses. Many olympic athletes train at this facility year round. -Gorgoza sledding hill just west of town on the frontage road has family fun tubing night and day! -The Park City Municipal Athletic and Recreational Center (MARC) provides newly renovated tennis (indoor and outdoor) courts, outdoor heated lap pool, lazy river splash pool, gymnasium, indoor track, workout machines, aerobic and spinning classes available for a fee. -White Pine Touring Center located just minutes from your condo has over 15 kilometers of groomed crosscountry ski trails with equipment available for rent. -Park City Ice Arena has a large indoor ice rink with skate rentals located at quinns junction (by sr 40). -many golf courses, public and private in Park City and surrounding areas of SLC and Heber/Midway. -Amazing mountain biking and hiking trails throughout the mountains and valleys. Maintained through the mountain trails system. -Mountain Town Stages provides free concerts all summer at outdoor venues located throughout park city. You can find at least 3 free concerts per week in pc from late june to early september. -symphony concerts and concert series on the lawn at Deer Valley weekly. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Park City Stay
Park City Stay
A couple of friends and I stayed a night in this condo for a bachelorette party. We loved the amenities of a pool, comfortable condo, plenty of beds, and cozy atmosphere right next to all the Park City fun. The condo is in the perfect spot for fun...it's right by some shops and restaurants, but the condo itself is tucked away so that it's quiet. The parking was annoying. While there were plenty of spots available, it was difficult to figure out where to park with some construction going on and how to find the condo from the parking lot. Besides that confusion, it was a great stay with a great price.
- Guest Kelsey (Midway)
- Date of stay 05/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/25/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
My son and I took a "father/son" ski getaway trip during his college spring break and found this unit to be perfect for our needs. With two baths and plenty of sleeping room, we could have easily brought along my wife and daughter and had plenty of space. Maybe next time! As described by another reviewer, the unit is in an older building, but very nicely updated and clean. The real charm of this spot is the convenience. Not only is the building just a few yards away from the snow and access to lifts, the unit itself is the second door down the hall and on the same level as the snow!. We were able to come in each day for a break and hit the slopes quickly when ready to go back out. The condo is also just steps away from the area where the free buses stop regularly, so this location would be great year-round for those interested in more than just skiing. We found nice lunch spots right in the resort complex, but could have easily bought our own food to prepare in the small but ample and nicely updated kitchen. One suggestion if you are planning to prepare meals or even sandwiches: take the free bus over to Fresh Market to buy groceries. While there is a small convenience store in the complex, selections were limited. For dinner each night, we took the free transportation into old town and found a great variety of eating spots. We chose an eclectic mix of restaurants, including Davanza's, Bangkok Thai on Main and Reyes Adobe Mexican. All of these were great in different ways for the two of us. There were many more to choose from, including some very nice fine dining spots. There was also plenty of shopping opportunities here and galleries with a variety of artwork. We were just two guys there for the snow, but I can see the general appeal of Park City as a great spot to visit any time of year. Overall, we couldn't have been more satisfied. The condo was as advertised in the description and photos and served our needs perfectly. There are certainly more luxurious, newer and more expensive accommodations in Park City, but few can offer such convenience. This is a great value! Christine was nice to work with and responded very quickly to any questions I had. I would recommend this unit to others.
- Guest Bruce (Chattanooga, TN)
- Date of stay 03/05/13
- Review Submitted 04/14/13
Owner response: Happy you were so satisfied. Park City is a great place in both the winter and summer. Hope to see you again!
The unit and our overall experience was great. Location could not be beat. The photos and description accurately portray the unit. The overall facility is a bit dated, but the amenities within the unit were up to date and the unit was comfortable and clean. The owner was so accommodating and very responsive, as she came out during the evening to address one of our needs, even though we were okay with it. A few small critques: sliding door in the living room had a busted clasp, couldn't get the tv controller to work, a few of the pillow cases in storage had an unwashed odor, due to lack of drawer space could have used additional luggage rack/stands. In any case, these were very inconsequential issues, that did not prevent us from enjoying the unit and I would recommend this unit without reservation. Once again the location cannot be beat in terms of accessing Park City slopes. We could access the unit without having to trudge equipment. In fact we left our gear at Aloha Ski Shop just steps from the lifts, took breaks for lunch at the unit, and could quickly step into any of the shops for needed supplies or a quick snack. Parking stall was free as well and was directly below the unit. Super convenient!
- Guest Terrance A.
- Date of stay 03/19/13
- Review Submitted 04/11/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing, age 55+.
Owner response: Thanks for the review! Happy you enjoyed your stay. I will definitely address the items you listed. Hope to see you next year! The chocolate covered macadamia nuts were amazing, thanks!
Clean, modern, just a minute's walk to to the slopes
Clean, modern, just a minute's walk to to the slopes
This is an updated unit in an older building. The property was very clean, well-maintained, and with great provisions (towels, soap, shampoo, cooking utensils, herbs & spices, etc.). There was plenty of room for all our ski gear, clothing, coats, etc. There were 2 bathrooms, 4 closets, 2 flat screen TVs, and a tiled entry with ski racks, drip trays and a wooden bench. The unit is heated with baseboard heating, and also has a gas fireplace that started up with a flick of a switch. It was just a minute's walk to the slopes, and to the National Ability Center where our daughter took her ski lessons (they run private lessons for people with a disability). Very conveniently located. Christine answered all my questions promptly, and was such a pleasure to deal with. We stayed without a car (the cab ride to and from the airport cost $85 each way), and did fine. We did some cooking in the unit, walked to Chez Betty French restaurant one night, and ate at PCMR a few other evenings. Baja Cantina served wonderful Mexican food at a reasonable price (their drinks were good value too), and Legacy Grill had good basic choices. We also visited the Snowed Inn by horse-drawn sleigh for a fabulous Western evening, the chili there was some of the best I've had. And we splurged on the Nordic yurt excursion for our last night, which was a night to remember fondly. Are there any negatives? Nothing major, just a few things to be aware of. The building itself is an older building, probably built in the 70's. The hot tub in the main building seemed over-chlorinated, and the pool a little on the cool side. The building with this condo also had 2 hot tubs, and they did not smell strongly of chlorine when I checked them out on the way to the laundry room one day, although we did not use them. The unit itself does not have a washer/dryer, but there is a pay laundry on the 3rd floor of the building. Some evenings, we could smell hot wax in the hallway - the level below the units is occupied by a ski shop. The bottom line: Would I recommend this rental to friends? Yes. Would we rent this unit again? Yes.
- Guest Bubbles_below (Washington)
- Date of stay 02/17/13
- Review Submitted 03/06/13
Ski sesason.$200/night. 2 night minimum. Nov.23 thru Closing day/Exceptions below. Holiday rate Dec.20-Jan.5 $250/nt 4 night minimum. Sundance rate Jan.16-Jan.26 $250/nt 4 night minimum. Presidents Week Feb.14-Feb.22 $250/nt 4 night min. March rates $225/night. 4 night minimum. PRE-CHRISTMAS Special Dec 1- 12th $150/night waive cleaning fee. 3 night min. Cleaning fee $125. Waive cleaning fee for 7nt stay. Refundable damage deposit. 10.45% state and lodging tax.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Salt Lake City International Airport at 37 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 80 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Jordanelle State Park (Reservoir) at 9 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Park City Mountain Resort at Lodge at Mountain Village
- Nearest Golf: Park City Municipal Golf Course at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: Our family has lived in Park City for over 14 years. Raising our children to cherish the outdoors we spend our time together hiking, biking, rafting, but especially skiing. We feel fortunate to be able to raise our children in a place that celebrates outdoor sport like Park City. We hope you will be able to experience all Park City has to offer while you are visiting our diverse mountain town.
Why the Owner Chose Lodge at Mountain Village:
This property is something we hope to share with travelers far and wide. Park City Mountain Resort has some great terrain for winter skiing and summer hiking and biking in addition to this property's convenient location to all the town's restaurants, shopping and other amentities. The best part of this property is it's location to the slopes. Overlooking the Ice Skating Rink while relaxing on your private deck. Everyone can find something to keep them happy in this area. Convienent to skiing, Main Street, Movie Theatres, Skating, Terrain Parks, Shopping, Swimming, Dining, Buses, Spas. Take advantage of the free bus service at the Resort Center. Less than an hour from the airport and free buses means there is really no need to rent a car while staying at this property!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Park City Mountain Resort is the only mountain in Park City with night skiing!
- Primary: (435) 214-9249
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View outside the door.
Studio kitchen and table.
Leather pull out couch, new.
One bedrm side/vanity and bath.
Full bath Studio side.
Exterior view of Unit 109 (2nd from right) in mid level.
Outside your door toward the slopes.
Exercise area overlooking pool.
Underground parking garage P1
Night Skiing Pay Day Lift.
Studio with queen murphy bed and day bed.
Bedroom with queen bed and pull out leather couch.
One bdrm side/full bath.
Third floor hot tub.
Night Skiing View of Half Pipe.
Floor Plan/not to scale
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 19, 2013
1 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.