Summer Fun in Paradise at Lake Seminole
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Donalsonville cabin description
Comfy cabin close to the big lake, where you can swim, ski, fish, or just enjoy the view. Lake Seminole is renown for its bass fishing and beautiful sunsets. Duck, deer, and hog hunters come back year after year looking for the perfect trophy.
Country Paradise is located in Paradise Acres, 1 mile from Seminole State Park and 3 miles from the Chattahoochee River. Depending on your boat speed and impatience, you can be fishing in Lake Seminole within 20 minutes of launching your boat from one of several state ramps.
For a change of pace from the great outdoors, you can visit antique stores in Bainbridge or go a little farther afield and explore the Kolomoki Indian Mounds State Historical Park. Golfers will enjoy the 18 holes course over 6,552 yards with a par of 72 at the Donalsonville Country Club.
The cabin has two bedrooms with double beds and a queen-size pull out couch in the living area. A 39” TV anchors one end of the room, with a dining room table that accommodates six eaters or game players anchoring the other. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a washer and dryer.
Come to the country, where you can watch the cotton and peanuts grow and enjoy starry evenings around the fire pit.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Water View
- Hunting Small Game
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Paradise Cabin is truly in an outdoors paradise. Boating, skiing, canoeing, swimming, fishing, hunting, and hiking are within a five mile radius. Lake Seminole covers 37,500 acres and has a 376 mile shoreline that includes 30 miles on the Chattahoochee River and 35 miles on the Flint River. The lake, which is rated the fifth best bass fishing lake in the U.S., contains over 79 species of fish that include largemouth bass, stripes and hybrid bass, crappie, catfish, bream, and shell cracker. The Georgia Department of Natural Resources manages over 16,000 acres of hunting grounds, where ducks, deer, turkey, dove, and quail abound. The Chattahoochee River is a flyway and spring and fall are especially good times to see birds not native to the area. Over 295 species of birds have been sighted. Bald eagles and osprey fly by the cabin and nest in nearby trees....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
1 night min stay
|2013 Spring Special
May 1 - Jun 20
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Stay 3 nights and get 4th night free!
Call about holding a reunion on the property.
One night fee for deposit
Additional Fees and Taxes:
$60.00 cleaning fee
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Tallahassee Municipal Airport at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US Hwy 27 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Donalsonville Country Club at 10 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
- Primary: +1 229-400-2304
Links to more information:
First sign of blackberries!
Perfect place to see what's happening in the great outdoors
If you really wanna cook...
Get comfy after a hard day of play
Some body's fishing in the slough.
What do YOU see hidden in the embers?
Relax around the picnic table by day; around the fire pit by night
Ready for food or games
Stretch out and watch TV, or make a queen size bed
New for you :)
Just part of the full bath
Blazing fire pit waiting for your marshmallows
Cattle egrets come for a drink
The door is open for you
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 05, 2013