Cozy Mountain Home with Skiing and Lake Activities
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Fawnskin chateau / country house description
Bed 1 Cal King Bed, lg Closet
Bed 2 single and double, with closet
Bed 3 Single private room, with armoir closet
sleeping for two more on the Pull Out in L.R.
Large Kitchen, Dining table and chairs, fireplace, comfortable leather seating, and rocking chair, nestled among 14 mature pine trees, this beautiful three bedroom 2 bath home is located in the most picturesque part of the big bear lake area. The big bear lake north shore area is much quieter and is suitable for families looking for peace ,quiet, and a laid back vibe. Fawnskin is beautiful old west town located on grout bay.
- 1080 sq. ft.
- Chateau / Country House
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Living Room seats 13
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Climbing
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- This property is based in a mountain ski and LAKE recreation community, offering the tourist many activities year round. Beautiful Fawnskin is known for its central location, quietness, and natural beauty. This freshly remodeled home sits on an enclosed lot with 17 mature pine trees and a large driveway . At the end of the street is Big Bear lakes north shore area boasting many picnic, recreation, and tourist attractions. The home is two miles from the Discovery center. Also nearby is the boat launch, Kayaks can be launched anywhere along the shore. Cougar Crest trail head is nearby offering endless hiking possibilities in the wilderness. World class Fishing is at the end of the street, so if you like fishing, bring your pole! Ski lifts are also nearby. Restaurants and Village area are within a few miles and offer much to do for entertainment , dining and shopping. Make your holiday special, stay and play in Fawnskin. for a weekend getaway or decompress for a few weeks, you will be happy here. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Holiday rate is 245.00 per night (US holidays)
Cash, Check, Paypal, Int wire transfer, credit card through Paypal, or Chase Bank transfer.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Big Bear, or Ontario ONT, LAX, Orange County SFA at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: CA 38 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Laguna Beach, CA, Newport Beach, CA San Diego, CA at 90 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Moose Lodge at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Snow Summit at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Moonridge at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: North Shore Chef Richard at 0.2 Miles
Year Purchased: 1985
About the owner: I have provided comfortable getaways for families and individuals for two decades in this area, I am dependable and provide the highest level of service.
Why the Owner Chose Fawnskin:
It was a dream of mine to own in this vibrant mountain communtiy for years and spent many wonderful weekends skiing here with my familyand friends
The Unique Benefits at this Chateau / Country House:
I love smelling the pines trees and feeling the crisp air. Sometime when the breezes blow you can hear the trees sing a beautiful song of serenity.
- Primary: +1 9492481114 8:00AM-8:00PM Califonia ( Pacific Standard time)
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - 9 minute movie of the home and amenities
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
living area with pull out queen sofa
kitchen and dining room
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, November 24, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
8:00AM-8:00PM Califonia ( Pacific Standard time)
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.