Beachfront Property on 3 Acres
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Bocas del Toro bed and breakfast description
We operate primarily as a bed & breakfast. Our rooms all have en suite bathrooms with showers, closet space and a safe. Room rates start at $99/night and include a fantastic breakfast each morning.
We are open to doing a whole house rental, with a 1-week minimum, especially during the low tourist season (May through October). For more information on renting the whole house, please call the owners at: (831)421-1324 (US) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are renting the whole house, there is a fully stocked kitchen so you can prepare your own meals. Or you can arrange to have meals prepared for you by our talented housekeeper/chef. We have 6 bedrooms total. All of our non-smoking rooms have jungle and ocean views with cooling breezes front and back. Screened windows and ceiling fans cool and soothe, and allow the sounds of the sea to lull you to sleep, bird songs to wake you up each morning. There is a Reading and Games Room upstairs, where you can relax. There are books to borrow or trade and there is a TV with a DVD player so you can kick off your sandals and watch a movie after a long day on the beach. Every bedroom has a private bath with hot water, and a spacious deck with sea view and breezes. Hammocks, of course! A beach in the front and a jungle in the back of our property make this a mecca for birds and other wildlife.
We rely primarily on ceiling fans and ocean breezes to stay comfortable. However, there is air conditioning in all bedrooms for nights when you need to cool things down a little more.
- 3600 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Bed And Breakfast
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Video Library
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Water Sports Gear:
- Beach Chairs:
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Botanical Garden
- Wildlife Viewing
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- There is so much to do in Bocas del Toro. Just to name a few: Horseback riding: we can arrange to have horses come right to our property. Take a ride out to a secret swimming lagoon or just ramble through the jungle looking for monkeys. Boat tours: we can help you find a tour that meets your interests, to any of the several islands in the area. Surfing: world class surfing with relatively uncrowded lineups, just a mile down the beach from our house. Biking: the best way to get around the island is on a bicycle. We can help you rent a bike by the day, or for the duration of your stay. Zip lining: on nearby Bastimientos island, have the thrill of zooming through the forest canopy. From these tree tops, the sounds of the rainforest truly come to life: squawking parrots frequently fly through the trees, see or hear white face Capuchin monkeys during your tour. Scuba diving or snorkeling: due to its isolation from large cities, river mouths and thanks to the fact that Bocas del Toro is outside of the Caribbean's hurricane zone, the reefs of Bocas del Toro in panama have some of the best preserved hard and soft coral in the world. Hook up with one of several dive operators to visit underwater Bocas. Swimming: the bay out front is great for swimming all year. Start your day with a refreshing swim, shower off in our outdoor shower just in time for breakfast. Float toys available for the more relaxing swim. Chocolate farm: after hundreds of years of using cacao for traditional and health purposes, the Ngobe Indians of panama are now sharing their secret with the rest of the world. The experienced guides will walk you through the entire chocolate making process from growing the cacao to harvesting, drying and processing. Take a boat ride to the mainland where you can visit a cacao farm. Botanical gardens: just a 5-minute walk away is Cerro del mono botanical gardens where your hosts will take you on a walking tour to view flora and fauna. This unspoiled and off-the-beaten-path panama destination is a perfect playground for communing with nature. Relaxation: perhaps the real reason you came is just to relax! Grab a cool beverage and jump into one of our hammocks and let the ocean waves lull you to sleep....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great location, great breakfast, great staff
Great location, great breakfast, great staff
We booked this for friends of ours who were meeting us in Bocas from Costa Rica, and we could not have been more pleased with the accommodations and the location. The staff is very professional and courteous. They serve a wonderful breakfast with all locally grown fruits and veggies as well as fresh eggs right from their own chickens. A very pleasant place to stay while in Bocas del Toro. We recommend this to anyone who is planning on visiting these beautiful islands and who is looking for a quiet place, but close enough to town. Way to go guys. Big thumbs up.
- Guest Carlos (USA)
- Date of stay 04/04/13
- Review Submitted 05/20/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, pet owners, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+, tourists without a car, adventure seekers, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rate for rooms starts at $99 including tax and breakfast.
Rate for whole house starts at $3000 per week.
- Taxes Not included
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Beach: beach at Bocas del Toro
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We are from California and have found our dream home away from home in Panama. We know you will like it as much as we do!
Why the Owner Chose Bocas del Toro:
Bocas del Toro is surrounded by natural beauty and is an adventurer's paradise. The people are fun and friendly.
The Unique Benefits at this Bed And Breakfast:
We are close to town, which is convenient. You can call a taxi and get to town. If you don't want to cook, you can have a taxi bring you dinner from one of the many restaurants in town. We have phone, WiFi, water and electricity. We are far enough from town to have peace and quiet, and be away from the crowds. The sloths and howler monkeys wander through our property, as do all sorts of tropical birds.
- Primary: (831) 421-1324
- Secondary: +507 6627-5906
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, June 10, 2013
6 Bedroom / 5.5 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.