Now Available for Spring
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Burnt Store Marina condo description
Welcome to Burnt Store Marina, a quiet, gated, resort community. The marina itself has over 500 boat slips, with fishing and charter trips available on-site. There is a 27 hole golf course and driving range and the Linkside Cafe. Just a short walk from the condo is Porto Bello's restaurant, which offers steak and fresh Gulf seafood. The unit offers views to the west from the screened-in lanai that overlooks a forever-wild area and Charlotte Harbor. Bring your binoculars to watch seabirds on the nearby off-shore islands, and the glorious sunsets.
This fully furnished condo sleeps 6, and has a washer, dryer, refrigerator, microwave, 3 TVs, and CD/DVD player. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and sliding glass doors to the lanai. The master bath has double sinks, a soaking tub and a separate shower. In addition to the pool on the grounds, there is also a hot tub, 2 outdoor Viking grills, tables and chairs.
- On floor 3
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 7 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 5
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Paddle Boating
- Explore the nearby town of Punta Gorda, with its charming historic section and Fisherman's Village, which offers shopping, restaurants and a marina. A short drive away are the beaches of Sanibel and Captiva Islands, with shells galore. Visit the winter estates of Henry Ford and Thomas Edison in Fort Myers. Busch Gardens is two hours away in Tampa, and Disney World, Epcot Center, and Sea World are within a day's drive to Orlando. Or, stay within the grounds of Burnt Store and golf, walk and bike, or just laze by the pool with a good book. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The condo unit itself is modern, well-equipped and spotless, with a spectacular view of the Gulf. The building and grounds are neat and very well-maintained. We found the condo owners helpful and very professional to deal with. There is a swimming pool on the property, and an executive-length golf course with a hitting range nearby. The complex is remote from Punta Gorda, about ten miles from the edge of town. The Porto Bello Restaurant is walking distance from the building, reasonably priced, good food.
- Guest JB (Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 03/03/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Jan-March: weekly $800, monthly $2800 + Tax Apr-Sept: weekly $700, monthly $2200 + Tax Oct-Dec: weekly $750, monthly $2400 + Tax Please call or email for weekend and holiday rates. Security deposit required Non-refundable cleaning fee $100
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Fort Myers, FL at 40 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Burnt Store Golf Course at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Porto Bello's fine dining at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +US 360-432-9430 home phone
- Secondary: 360-455-4044 9 AM to 4 PM Monday to Thursday
- Tertiary: 360-490-8787 cell phone
- Fax: 360-528-2536
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Vista Del Sol
Sunset from the lanai
Living room to kitchen
Dining room storage
Master bedroom with slider to lanai
Entrance to second bathroom
Pool and hot tub
Kitchen View 2
Dining room and living room
Master Bedroom 2
Entrance to master bathroom
Hallway to 2nd bedroom
BBQ area by pool
Pool & dressing room area
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.