Central Colosseum Apartment with Wifi and Air Conditioning
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
The apartment has 2 double beds , a living room with double sofabed, kitchenette, TV, internet DSL ,and free wireless. Washing machine and dishwasher. Big windows with view. linen towels and all necessities to cook a quick dinner like oil, salt, sugar, and Italian coffee.
Supermarket too, but food is 5 minutes from us. It is a nice, large store and is inexpensive.
There are 2 lifts (elevators) with easy to access for wheel chairs too. We also have garage on request in the same building. It costs 15 euro per day. We always suggest it to people coming by car when they don't use it during their vacation because they should pay even if a little to leave it outside.
- 70 m²
- Elevator : 2
- On floor 3
- 8 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Monument View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- We are near the famous basilica Santa Croce in Jerusalem , Santa Maria Maggiore and Rome Cathedral San Giovanni. Colosseum is a 15 minute walk from us but less by bus. It's a beautiful walk along the Via Cavour and you can enjoy the sunset on the ancient Forum Romanum, a real wonderful spectacle. Then I suggest to visit Caracalla and get the sightseeing tour from the main train station Termini that you can reach by trolley in 5 minutes. Next to us by the ancient entrante Porta Maggiore there is a historical trolley leaving every day at 9 pm where you eat sitting on tables while sightseeing. Trolley cars stop at the Colosseum and at all important historical places of the city where rails are (reservations are necessary). Rome is a large city, but from Termini station you can take all 3 metros A,B,C and visit all you like. When you come back in the evening, there is an easy restaurant next to us that has good food to eat. On the menu they have pizza, meats and seafood, salads, etc. If you mention that you are staying in our building you will receive a discount. Our company makes transportation easy for you. We have a taxi service that will transport you to and from the airport at public city prices on request. Our prices with the drivers are established so that you will be paying only fair prices and not some of the high prices that taxis will try to charge. We only need your flight and they wait for you even if there are delays The best shopping is in the centre like Via del Tritone and via Nazionale easy to reach but it is also nice to have a look at the Chinese area where you can find some good bargains. Here is also the ancient food market of Rome with special fish and vegetable prices . It is very interesting because you can see people shouting prices and offers....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more €150 nightly
Dec 23 - Dec 27
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more €145 nightly, 5 nights or more €135 nightly
|New Year Period
Dec 29 - Jan 2
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more €170 nightly, 5 nights or more €160 nightly
Mar 29 - Apr 3
3 night min stay
Discounts: 4 nights or more €160 nightly, 5 nights or more €150 nightly
Additional information about rental rates
A 30% deposit is required at the time of reservation through bank transfer or paypal. The balance is due 3 weeks prior to arrival through PayPal or bank transfer again.
for last minute reservation, any problem you can pay cash on arrival or with credit card once 7you have left the credit card on guarantee
Additional Fees and Taxes:
In Rome we charge city tax for the city that is 2 euro per day per person older than 10 years old. If then you stay in Rome for more than 10 days, it will be free after the 10th day. Maximum charge is 20 euros per person for the whole period.
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I am an interpreter. I worked for many conventions and tourism workshops all over the world, I decided to have three apartments in Rome and Sardinia and working online to host tourists. I speak fluent English and German and I am responsible for German Embassy housing as long as its employees stay in Rome for a short period. My daughters Alice and Chiara work with me and they speak Italian, English, French, and Spanish.
Why the Owner Chose San Giovanni (St. John Lateran):
This property has a very good location and all the amenities you need to have a wonderful vacation. We have many years experience and are available upon your check in to help with any interpretations and questions. This is a property I bought when I decided I didn't want to work for companies any more but, due to the fact I have 4 grown-up children, they could have their own job and help me in this activity too. I am 54 and, due to the traffic I can always reach my apartment by scooter so I can be sharp when my tourists come.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
In Winter I like to prepare a little Christmas tree and some sweets for my tourists coming over. I really love this job. I love meeting people to exchange ideas and opinions. We are here for you and will help make your vacation enjoyable. I hope you will come for a visit and stay with our company.
- Primary: ++39 3345098312
- Secondary: ++39 3495839286
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bedroom with view of the ancient walls of Basilica Santa Croce In Jerusalem.
Another view of living room and kitchenette
Kitchen- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, oven, and microwave
The combined dining room & living room has a double sofa bed and expanding table
The second bedroom has twin beds that can be linked to make a double bed.
Bathroom with washing machine and tub with shower
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 24, 2013