Enjoy Your Own Spacious Home in Town!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Frankfort house description
This fully furnished spacious one level home that sleeps six has 1 bedroom with a queen bed, 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds and a fold-out queen size sleeper sofa in the living room. There is also a stackable washer/dryer. Spacious off street parking, yard, picnic table, porch with seating. This home is 1 block from the bay, grocery store, public boat launch, Betsie Valley hiking/biking trail, laundromat and restaurant. It is 4 blocks from the 'downtown' area and 8 blocks to the Lake Michigan beach.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- You will be right in Frankfort, a jewel of Lake Michigan beachtowns. We are the gateway to the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore which was voted the most beautiful place in America by Good Morning America viewers in August, 2011. You are within walking distance to the Lake Michigan beach, swimming, boating, all types of fishing, biking, hiking, canoeing, kayaking, shopping, restaurants, antiquing, birding, etc....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
During the summer this is a weekly rental, Saturday to Saturday. All other times 2 night min. Check in is between 3:00 p.m.&8:00 p.m. Check out by 10:00 a.m. Weekly summer rental is $1100 plus $50 cleaning fee. Call for off season rate. 50% Nonrefundable deposit required at the time of reservation via personal check Balance due 45 days prior to arrival. 4 weeks or less notice of cancellation - no refund
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Traverse City, MI at 45 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Ludington, MI at 70 Miles
- Nearest Train: Traverse City, MI at 45 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: M115/M22 at Frankfort
- Nearest Beach: Frankfort Public Beach on Lake Michigan at Frankfort
- Nearest Barpub: Dinghys at Frankfort
- Nearest Ski: Crystal Mountain Resort at 20 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Crystal Lake Golf Course at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Bay View Grille at Frankfort
About: We are lovers of this area and area committed to sharing area info with travelers so they too fall in love with the charm of a small town beautifully situated on a natural deep water port and Lake Michigan.
This area will steal your heart and soul with everything beautiful Mother Nature has to offer here. The amazing views of the bay, the bluffs, miles of pristine beach all fill you with a sense of wonder.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This very inviting, comfortable one level home is spacious enough to accommodate a family very comfortably and feel like home.
- Primary: 2313524442
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Spacious dining room and living room
Side porch with seating
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.