Quiet Location, Near Golf Courses, Beaches
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Dunedin house description
We have a bedroom with a king bed, and another with a queen bed. A den has a futon which opens to a full bed. Gas grill supplements the fully equipped kitchen for cooking and serving meals.
Dunedin is a lovely spot with a lively downtown and arts community. Events are held throughout the year including seasonal festivals, art shows and farmers markets. Many choices on golf courses within 10 miles of the house, including Dunedin Golf Club, .2 miles from the house; close to Pinellas Trail, 34 miles of paved former railway, available for biking, walking and running activities. Close by beaches Honeymoon Island State Park, 5 minutes, Clearwater Beach, 18 minutes, or St. Pete Beach 50 minutes.
- 1900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Dunedin is a lovely spot with a lively downtown and arts community. Events are held throughout the year including seasonal festivals, art shows and farmers markets. There are more than 20 golf courses within 10 miles of the house, including Dunedin Golf Club, .2 miles from the house, (formerly headquarters of the PGA). House is close to Pinellas Trail, 34 miles of paved former railway, now used for biking, walking and running activities. Beaches are within minutes at Honeymoon Island State park, or drive 18 minutes to Clearwater Beach, or 50 minutes to St. Pete Beach . Close to both Tampa (Ybor City, Florida Aquarium) and St. Petersburg (Dali Museum, Chihuly Collection) both with major cultural attractions and fine dining. Great restaurants in the town of Dunedin, only 3 miles away. Plenty more dining spots in Clearwater Beach, and adjacent Ozona, only a few minutes away. The community center has tennis, art museum, cultural events, and large pool area....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful home for our family of five: clean, spacious, complete with all of our everyday needs. We could grill, take long walks in a nice neighborhood, drive a short distance to the beach, and ride bikes on the trail. The owners were very kind and gracious to work with as well.
- Guest Michelle (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Date of stay 03/30/13
- Review Submitted 04/05/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Lovely spacious house within walking distance of the Dunedin Country Club. Well equipped kitchen, lots of towels and a nice little patio and BBQ for entertaining. Very clean. The bikes in the garage were in great condition and fun to ride to a ball game or on the Pinellas trail to downtown Dunedin. Susan, the owner was very helpful and flexible. Had a great month. Try Pisaro in Dunedin for a great dinner
- Guest Greg (Toronto)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 04/02/13
A Pleasant Place to Spend Some Time
A Pleasant Place to Spend Some Time
My wife and I were looking for temporary living arrangements for ourselves and our 2 cats for a month, while we closed a house in the Tampa area. We found Susan's place and convinced here we would we great tenants! We spoke with many other home owners, and Susan was "the best": reasonable, understanding and accommodating. (She put in high speed wireless internet at our request!) The house is a 1950's home with many updates, and is in a great location in Dunedin. You can walk to golf (outstanding public course, which we have played now a number of times), the Pinellas trail, etc. Susan has the house well equipped and has bikes, a BBQ, and many other add-ons for your enjoyment. Definitely recommended!!!
- Guest Mike C.
- Date of stay 01/30/13
- Review Submitted 03/08/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, pet owners, families with teenagers, families with young children, sightseeing.
The home was very comfortable and extremely roomy. Tons of space and well equipped with all your everyday needs.
- Guest Tammy C.
- Date of stay 12/21/12
- Review Submitted 12/30/12
Recommended for: Age 55+, pet owners, girls getaway, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Discounts: 8 nights or more: $110 Nightly
Jun 1 - Aug 31
30 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more: $60 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
- Pet Fee: $50
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200
- Cleaning Fee: $75
- Tax Rate 12%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tampa at 24 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Alternate Rt. 19 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honeymoon Island State Park at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Dunedin Brewery at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Dunedin Golf Club at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Cafe Alfresco at 3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Dunedin:
We fell in love with this Florida home as soon as we saw it -- it's charming and a lovely place to just kick back and relax!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior of house
Master Bath, shower.
Dunedin Country Club Golf Course, public
Another shot of golf course, a few minutes walk from house.
Den with futon.
Outdoor table & chairs with grill.
Dunedin Country Club Clubhouse - 3 blocks from house, open to public.
Dunedin Country Club Golf Course, public.
A bit hard to read, but shows history -- including Babe Ruth played here!
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013