Beach Apartment Near Pier 60 Great Value
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rent my beach apartment, first floor for one third the price of the Hilton Hotel across the street. Located in cute, funky remodeled Key West 427 Motel with courtyard, BBQ grill, large fruit trees and friendly laid back atmosphere. On site Manager insures you will have a great time. This is a fun property next to Cooters Raw Bar and Frenchy's Restuarant. Not suggested for well heeled travelers , but for fun loving weekend getaway, families looking for value, All rooms have small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Large suites have full kitchen. Walk outside the front door and you are in the heart of the Tourist District. Beach chairs and bicycles at no charge. Smiles and fun also free.
All remodeled with fun, funky colors like Key West Florida. My Beach Apartment has tile floors, full real kitchen, shower and bathtub, queen bed and opens to large courtyard with fruit and shade trees. I do not have an age limit so if your under 25 or over 75, no problem and I rent to guests with pets, so bring Fido.
This a Mom and Pop 1950's Motel with new furniture, floors and cleaned up nice. Guests who choose to stay here are looking for value, close to beach, shops and Pier 60. Luxury minded guests please stay at the HIlton where everything will perfect. Most of our repeat Guest have more fun at the Key West 427.
- On floor 1
- 650 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Considered:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
- 1950's bath with tub and shower. Small original tilework.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- This Motel and Beach Apartment is for budget minded travelers who want great value and close to the beach and tourist attractions. Fun loving guest always return for excellent service and value. This is not the Hilton, but across the street from the Hilton for more than half the price. Not suited for guests who must have Hilton standards. The Owner of this Beach Apartment books for many properties on Clearwater Beach and will help you find what you are looking for. If you like the Hilton, please stay there as we are not the Hilton, Across the street for half the price, you will enjoy the exact same part of the beach as the Hilton Guests. You can even rent their lounge chairs and umbrellas and buy their expensive drinks on the each., or just grab out cooler and chairs and cross two streets....moreless
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
(2)Olympic size heated pool and heated kiddy pool just 3 blocks over. We provide free passes for the best pool complex in clearwater beach for guests who stay one week, max passes is 6, also has slide...moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Water Tubing
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Fitness Center
- All Tourist Attractions and Services are right out the front door including the beach, marina and restaurants. Pier 60 one block over, intercoastal waterways on one side across street, beach two blocks on the side. Marina just 2 blocks walk. Clearwater Marine Aquarium just over the bridge. All Frenchy's resturants just 1-5 blocks walk. Fishing on intercoastal waterway across street, Fishing in Gulf at end of Pier 60 two blocks walk. Public Swimming Pool and tennis just 3 blocks walk. Best Location and best price in town, share exact same beach at the Hilton Guests across street for one third the price. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
from $79/nt some weekends when busy $89 per night from $525.wk Peak Season and Holidays like July 4 $795 week Pet fee :$29 Our rooms are clean and remodeled This is the best hotel value on Clearwater Beach Bicycles free (Rodney's bicycles, not owned by Motel ) Beach Chairs and Beach Towels, free use
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 18 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 60 Courney Cambell at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: across street at Clearwater Cottages
Year Purchased: 2007
About: Hi, I am Capt. Al. That's my nickname. I love Clearwater Beach. Here I enjoy congenial neighbors, beautiful sunsets and a great beach life . Originally from New Jersey I made this smart move 30 years ago, and never looked back. Jersey Shore was my stopping ground in my youth, now I enjoy CWB. Look forward to meeting you. Capt. Al
Why Clearwater Cottages:
Location. Right in the heart of the Tourist District. All major Tourist Attractions are right out the front door.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
You can walk everywhere and do not need a car from this location.
- Primary: 813-417-1218 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: +813 813 x 4171218 7274428009
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Frenchy's Oasis Hotel, across street, twice the price.
Cozy Key West style courtyard with large shade trees and Grill
Feature by famous artist from Waterfront Galley. Stairs to suites.
Suite 6 Kitchenette Queen bed, tile floors, opens to courtyard small fridge
Large suite #5 with wood oversized bed, full kitchen, pull out sofabed
Suite 4 is big with white tile floors
All rooms open to tropical courtyard with BBQ grill and fruit trees
Large suites have repainted large kitchens with full size fridge and stove
Key West 427 Motel remodeled 10 room motel and efficency apartments
This Motel featured in Waterfront Galleries book of Clearwater Beach
Free use of Manager's bicycles
Typical Motel Bath and Shower Original 1950 tile, new vanity
Suite 4 suite kitchen with table
Keywest 427 Motel, Pet friendly, Value,across from beach
Stand room #7 newly remodeled, tile floors, faces Frenchy's Oasis Motel
Large suite #1 descending from rooftop
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, June 07, 2013