Wine Country Home,55 & Over Community, on a Vineyard
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Home has 2 bedrooms, w double beds. living rm has a fold out double bed, for overnight guests. granite counters, zen rock shower floor. decorator paint.
- 1280 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master bedroom has a 1/2 bath, and a flat screen TV, double bed only 3 double beds if children visit or friends I would allow 6 for short term visit. Since it is a senior comm. more than two cars in-front would not be acceptable. Except for a dinner or evening but not alot of cars for overnight....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Large bath with separate stone, zen type floor shower main bathroom.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Living Room seats 1
- Towels Provided
- Country setting in a clean senior comm
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Roller Blading
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Horseback Riding
- 4 minutes from Sonoma Square, Many restaurants, cinema, plays at the community center. Many wineries, a tourist center with activities, jazz bands, etc on the square frequently at. Beautiful hikes. House sits on a winery. Beautiful hikes, one at the square by the cemetery. Sonoma Reginal Park is a beautiful walk or hike, easy or hard depending what you want to do. 1 hr to golden gate bridge. 35 minutes to 101, Marin, Novato, shopping malls etc. Ferry to San Francisco, (Larkspur ferry) a 35 minute drive. House sit on a vineyard w a walking path seconds from the front door....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
minimum stay is 2 weeks, $900.00 pr week $2400.00 pr month Check with me on a possible weekend stay.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I am a realtor in Sonoma, have lived in Sonoma, for 20 yrs. I bought this home in 2008 loved the location on the vineyard, and the country atmosphere, I take late night walks and ride my bike at night, it is so safe and quite here in the retirement community. there are 2 flat screen TVs, one in the master bedroom.
Why the Owner Chose Sonoma:
Just a few miles from the famous sonoma square. Quite, walking paths, country atmosphere, steps away from walking path.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Safe beautifully landscaped community.
- Primary: + 7075296904
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
zen rock floor shower. Seat not made to sit on , just for toiletries.
End of court, house to right of picture.
guest room/2nd bdrm full size bed
Master bedroom, w/ walk in closet and 1/2 bath
office area, and kitchen
Front of home/ brick patio behind fence approx.: 25' x 20'.
view from front patio
bathroom (main)sperate shower in next pic) another half bath connected to master
view from bed
2nd view of living rm
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013