Beautiful Home Located on the Farmlands of Pescadero Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-5 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
El Pescadero house description
Casual elegance and cozy ambiance. Dual master suites with walking closets and private bathroom, spacious design, open living and dining room, full kitchen, washer & dryer, fresh new linens, french doors, mature landscaping with exotic succulents and palm trees, outdoor living area and hammock to relax in the garden while having a drink or taking a nap after the beach! Located a few minutes away (drive) from groceries, gas station, coffee shop, restaurants, beach, atm and some shopping.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Both Bedrooms with spacious dressing room and private bath.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Whale Watching
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- This house is located in the most desirable area of pescadero, the farmlands on the beach side. Close to carlito's place or rancho pescadero for fancy dinner and incredible sunset cocktails, enjoy sunday brunch & farmers market in baja beans, drive the back short cut to cerritos beach in 5 minutes! And rent a surf board for the day, book a day spa in the comfort of your place or just visit the local wellness center. These and many options more are available for you. Different choices for fine dining, spending a day shopping artcrafts of clothes in downtown todos santos, visit art galleries, baja wine tasting nights, baja brewing, different events & festivals during winter months... This progressive community has a lot to offer....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
|Christmas & NY's
Dec 19 - Jan 6
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to changes until reservation is confirmed.
Contact us for Off-season special rates.
Holidays/Christmas season is $200 per night.
We have a local (Mexican) bank account where you can deposit or transfer your funds. Wire transfer fee is $20 extra.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Extra cleaning fee $40usd.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Los Cabos airport at 50 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: La Paz at 38 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 19 at 1.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cerritos beach and San Pedrito surf break at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Rancho Pescadero and Sandbar at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: La Paz at 35 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Rancho Pescadero, Cerritos, Baja Beans, Carlito's at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About: We bought our house in 2006 and we have been working on it since because we want our guest (and our self!) to feel like home.
Why El Pescadero:
Because of the great property and location. Near beach and amenities.
- Primary: +52 6121761910
- Secondary: +52 6121761910
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Back garden terrace with living area
Second floor balcony/terrace
Living and dining room, kitchen in the back.
First level master bedroom
Second floor master bedroom
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013