Park Shore Boutique Apartments
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Pete Beach apartment description
Completely renovated 1 Bedroom suites available for vacation rental. Located just a short walk from the sandy perfection that is St. Pete Beach's strand of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy the tropical landscaping around the large pool and barbecue grill. Take a stroll down historical Corey Avenue with tons of shopping, restaurants, and night life nearby. Hop on the Trolly that will take you into downtown St. Petersburg and spend the day perusing the many art galleries, shopping districts and five star restaurants. Check out the Dali museum or catch a baseball game and cheer on the local Tampa Bay Rays. Rest assured that you will never tire of things to do. Our vacation rentals are nestled amongst long term apartments, complete with a live in manager available to cater to your every need. On site shuffleboard and brand new patio furniture beckon the tired vacationer to lounge the day away soaking up the Florida sun. Come and experience some of the world's most beautiful beaches, watch the sunset splash you with colors every night from your very own front row seat.
Newly renovated with full kitchen, walk in shower, tiled floors, flat screen TV's and new furnishing. Hurry, these units are filling up fast!
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Pets Considered
- Limited Accessibility
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room seats 4:
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Medical Services
- Winery Tours
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Paddle Boating
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Located just a short walk from the sandy perfection that is St. Pete Beach's strand of the Gulf of Mexico. Take a walk and collect colorful shells, sand dollars, and other sea treasures on miles of white sandy shores. Take a dip in the always refreshing, healing salt waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Rent a jet ski, kayak or leisure boat and explore on your own! Try parasailing, deep sea or flats fishing, or embark on a dolphin viewing sunset cruise that you will not soon forget. Take a stroll down historical Corey Avenue with tons of shopping, restaurants, and night life nearby. Hop on the Trolly that will take you into downtown St. Petersburg and spend the day perusing the many art galleries, shopping districts and five star restaurants. Check out the Dali museum or catch a baseball game and cheer on the local Tampa Bay Rays. Take the kids to nearby Tampa Bay's Busch Gardens or Adventure Island for a fun day in the sun. Football fan? The Tampa Bay Buccaneer's play only a short drive away at Raymond James Stadium. Rest assured that you will never tire of things to do. Our vacation rentals are nestled amongst long term apartments, complete with a live in manager available to cater to your every need. On site shuffleboard and brand new patio furniture beckon the tired vacationer to lounge the day away soaking up the Florida sun. BBQ your dinner and stay in for the evening and enjoy the tropical paradise that will be your vacation home away from home. Come and experience some of the world's most beautiful beaches, watch the sunset splash you with colors every night from your very own front row seat....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ideal find on St Pete Beach
Ideal find on St Pete Beach
My wife and I chose to stay at Park Shore Boutique Apartments for a week during September 2013. we decided to book Park Shore because of the good location and the quality pictures on the website. It is a stones throw from St Pete beach in one direction and plenty of shops and restaurants of Gulf Boulevard and Corey Ave - perfect location for walking. I contacted the manager originally via email to check availability, being from the UK I was a little unfamiliar with signing a short term contract and paying in 2 installments upfront. I had no need to worry, a call to him confirmed he was a 100% genuine business man. When we arrived at Park Shore, the grounds looked exactly as pictured, well maintained and in great order, lovely pool area. Shortly after we met the manager, who showed us around and introduced his team. We chose to stay in apartment 17, unlike some other beach accommodation we have stayed at in the past, it was spotlessly clean and recently renovated, just like the pictures on the site. All the fixtures and fittings and kitchen utensils etc were "as new" - like we were the 1st guests to use it! You can tell that there has been a lot of pride in making these apartments comfortable places to stay. The manager took time to explain the facilities, offer us advice on the surrounding area and it felt like nothing was too much trouble. He even left us an umbrella outside the apartment one day when the rain was bad. it's the thoughtful touches that are often the most important. Our week passed all too quickly and our stay at Park Shore was truly like a "home from home" experience. I would recommend staying here in a heartbeat and would absolutely return here. next time we get chance to go back to st Pete Beach. Thanks to the Park Shore Team for a great stay!
- Guest Paul R. (Where do you live?)
- Date of stay 09/19/13
- Review Submitted 09/30/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Warmly greeted by manager John who has an uncanny knack of making you feel completely comfortable and at ease throughout your stay. The residents of Park Shore are equally as welcoming. The unit was exactly as it appeared in the photos. A handwritten welcome card from John, chocolate, a bottle of wine, and helpful literature awaited us as we entered the apartment. Spacious and nicely decorated living area and kitchen. King sized bed is comfy. Bathroom is functional yet small. Our only criticism would be the small shower. Swimming pool is wonderful as is the pool deck. Excellent location - short walks to the beach and many local bars and restaurants. Could not have asked for better accommodations!
- Guest Nino (Jamestown, NY (US))
- Date of stay 07/04/13
- Review Submitted 07/18/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, age 55+.
Pulled up outside the apartments and were initially impressed by the well kept gardens and pool area. Check in was a breeze, John was there to meet us. He gave us a quick tour of the apartment and gave us some really useful tips for nearby bars/eateries and shops and then left us to re-charge after a long flight from the UK. The apartment did not disappoint, it looked like it did in the photos, but better. A lovely lounge area with large HD tv, spacious kitchen/dining area, a sumptuous bedroom with the most amazingly large bed and a small but perfect bathroom. Everything is there for you: plenty of fluffy towels, two wardrobes with lots of hangers, all crockery and cutlery and a huge American fridge freezer. There is nothing about the apartment that we didn't like, it was the perfect base for our 12 night stay. If you are looking for a place with that home from home feel, great location to beach, bars, restaurants, shops etc then Park Shore Boutique Apartments is the place for you. You won't regret it!
- Guest Clare,Shell,Kate,Katy,Lou (UK)
- Date of stay 04/25/13
- Review Submitted 05/11/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, sightseeing, romantic getaway, people with disabilities, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Dec 15 - May 15
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Please call for special event rates, extended stay discounts, and updated specials. We know you'll want to come back!
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, cashier's check.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
12% Florida sales and tourist tax not included
Includes $150 cleaning, parking and amenity fee
Pet fee additional
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: St Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrak at 11 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Interstate 275 at 10 Miles
- Nearest Beach: St Pete Beach at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Daiquiri Shack at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Treasure Bay Golf And Tennis Club at 4.6 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: The Oyster Shucker at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We love Florida!
Why St. Pete Beach:
We bought this property because we fell in love with Saint Pete Beach. We love the laid back lifestyle and can't seem to get enough of the white sandy shores and 80 degree water of the Gulf of Mexico. We wanted a place where we could relax in luxury and enjoy all that Florida has to offer without being too far from the freeway and airport. What better place than in St Pete Beach?
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Park Shore Boutique Apartments was renovated with the vision of modern comfort meets a vintage ambiance. We wanted to feel the comfort and luxury of a king sized memory foam mattress while watching a state of the art flat screen TV. We wanted the comforts of home provided in the full kitchen and BBQ area while still very close to the beach. Using soft lighting and warm earth tones, the decor of each unit is relaxing and inviting. A full sized pool is sparkling in the sun right outside your front door, and the many beach activities await!
- Primary: 7277551520
- Fax: +1 4242532111
Capture the World's Most Beautiful Sunsets
Newly Remodeled Kitchens
Kitchen and Dining Area
Flat Screen TVs
Your Morning Relaxation Spot. Bring the Coffee!
Soak in the Sun
Crystal Clear and Ready to Jump Into
Memory Foam Mattress King Size Bed
Newly Remodeled Bathrooms
Memory Foam King Size Bed
KItchen With Recessed Lighting
A Vintage Touch and Shuffleboard
Sparking Full Sized Pool With New Patio Furniture
View From the Front Walk
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013