Lakeside Paradise Home on Birch Lake. Sleeps up to 11 People.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tomah house description
This relatively new, California style cedar home sits just 40 ft. from the waters edge. It has a fireplace, year 'round hot tub and central air. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, widescreen flat TV (Satellite), DVD/VCR player, stereo/CD player, a large lakeside deck with furniture, a Weber charcoal grill, your own dock with a row boat and peddle boat and a campfire ring. The master bedroom has a king size bed plus an additional TV. There is also full size a washer and dryer. You and your children will take delight with our water trampoline in the spring fed fishing/swimming lake.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Smoking Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 7-11
- Large master bedroom with TV and french doors into hot tub room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Child's Highchair
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Living Room seats 6
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Lawn / Garden
- Porch / Veranda
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Beach View
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ski Lift Privileges
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Paddle Boating
- Beautiful views everywhere. We are located in the driftless plain with rolling hills, bluffs, and forests. Only 35 miles from Wisconsin Dells, interstate all the way. There is a hiking/nature trail that goes all around Birch Lake. We are only 7 miles outside of Tomah, a city that offers grocery stores, restaurants, bars, fast foods, a casino and all your shopping needs including antique shops and a lake. Wildcat mountain and canoe trips are just 25 min. away. The Elroy/Sparta bike trail is just 15 min away. All homes at Birch Lake are lakeside and there are four separate swimming beaches. The lake is stocked for fishing, no license required....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jun 6 - Jun 29
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 29
7 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 25
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Some holidays require a 3 night minimum stay and are $30 per night higher than regular off season rates.
40% of total at time of reservation, Visa or MC. Balance due on arrival. All rates are for up to 6 people.
Charge for extras in summer months is $15 per night per person. Kids 2 and under are always free. June, July and August rentals are are full weeks only. 2 night minimum stays are available Sept. thru May. Charge for extras is $30 per night per person.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
5 1/2% state sales tax.
No housekeeping fee if you follow lease agreement and checkout instructions.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LaCrosse at 35 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrac at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I90/94 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: White tail Ridge at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hiawatha at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 7 Miles
About the owner: My wife, Sally and I (Terry) came here from the Chicago area and built Birch lake from the ground up.
Why the Owner Chose Tomah:
Coming from Chicago, we were very aware of the hassels of urban living and the need to occasionally get away from it all. We felt that many urbanizes would not be satisfied with your average 'cabin in the woods', but instead would appreciate comfort and luxury.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We knew our location was perfect, halfway between Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul via interstate 90/94 all the way, 3 1/2 hours from each. The property is beautiful, wooded with a spring fed fishing/swimming lake which we named 'Birch Lake' because the lake is surrounded with white birch and pines. We then started building after giving much thought to what our guests would want, need and appreciate. One of the most outstanding features is peace, quiet and natural beauty.
- Primary: 6083743150 Open 9AM-9PM 7 days
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Paradise Home...this classy California style cedar home, 40 feet from the lake.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.