Lakeside Haven Home on Birch Lake, Sleeps up to 11 People.
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tomah house description
This newer cedar home sits just 30 ft. from the waters edge. It has a fireplace, year 'round hot tub and central air. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, widescreen flat TV (Satellite), DVD/VCR player, stereo/cd player, a large lakeside deck with furniture, a Weber charcoal grill, your own dock with a row boat and peddle boat and a campfire ring. In addition to the main deck there is a deck right on the water. The master bedroom has a king size bed. In addition to the large great room there is a large family room with another TV. There is also full size a washer and dryer. You and your children will take delight with our water trampoline in the spring fed fishing/swimming lake.
- 1800 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11, Beds for 7-11
- Master bedroom is large with a king size bed.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full bath with tub/shower combo
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Fitness Center
- Cross Country Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hunting Small Game
- Hunting Big Game
- Ice Skating
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Live Theater
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Beautiful views everywhere. We are located in the driftless plain with rolling hills, bluffs, and forests. Only 35 miles from Wisconsin Dells, interstate all the way. There is a hiking/nature trail that goes all around Birch Lake. We are only 7 miles outside of Tomah, a city that offers grocery stores, restaurants, bars, fast foods, a casino and all your shopping needs including antique shops and a lake. Wildcat mountain and canoe trips are just 25 min. away. The Elroy/Sparta bike trail is just 15 min away. All homes at Birch Lake are lakeside and there are four separate swimming beaches. The lake is stocked for fishing, no license required....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Jun 6 - Jun 29
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Jul 29
7 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 25
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Some holidays require a 3 night minimum stay and are $30 per night higher than regular off season rates.
40% of total at time of reservation, Visa or MC. Balance due on arrival. All rates are for up to 6 people.
Charge for extras in summer months is $15 per night per person. Kids 2 and under are always free. June, July and August rentals are are full weeks only. 2 night minimum stays are available Sept. thru May. Charge for extras is $30 per night per person.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
5 1/2% state sales tax. No housekeeping fee if you follow lease agreement and checkout instructions.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LaCrosse at 35 Miles
- Nearest Train: Amtrac at 7 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I90/94 at 7 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Many at 7 Miles
- Nearest Ski: White tail ridge at 15 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hiawatha at 7 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Many at 7 Miles
About the owner: My wife, Sally and I (Terry) came here from the Chicago area and built Birch lake from the ground up.
Why the Owner Chose Tomah:
Coming from Chicago, we were very aware of the hassles of urban living and the need to occasionally get away from it all. We felt that many urbanites would not be satisfied with your average 'cabin in the woods', but instead would appreciate comfort and luxury.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We knew our location was perfect, halfway between Chicago and Minneapolis/St. Paul via interstate 90/94 all the way, 3 1/2 hours from each. The property is beautiful, wooded with a spring fed fishing/swimming lake which we named 'Birch Lake' because the lake is surrounded with white birch and pines. We then started building after giving much thought to what our guests would want, need and appreciate. One of the most outstanding features is peace, quiet and natural beauty.
- Primary: 6083743150 Open 9AM-9PM 7 days
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Haven Home on Birch Lake, very classy with lots of ammenities.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013