Wildflower Cabin #4 Available Now Thru 12/22/13
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Franklin cabin description
The Dalton Creek Cabin is one of six high-end custom built cabins in wildflower. Furnishings are rustic and elegant, reflecting the beauty of the surrounding wilderness. This 4 bedroom residence features an open floor plan with main-floor master bedroom, custom wood cabinetry, hardwood floors, double vanities, stainless steel appliances, hot tub and outfitted with all the modern conveniences, nestled in a private sanctuary on cowee mountain. Outside, you'll find yourself communing with nature; inside, pampered in luxury.
Upon arrival, you'll be welcomed by the sweet harmony of chirping birds and bubbling waterfalls. A few feet away is wildflower's hiking trails, which wind through miles of wonderful forest bursting with mountain creeks, wildlife, native ferns and rhododendron.
Located just outside the charming mountain town of franklin, nc this private, 2,200-acre community is a world away from the hustle and stress of the city, yet conveniently close. (1 hour from asheville; 2 hours from atlanta) minutes from the great smoky mountains national park, nantahala gorge & the cherokee indian reservation.
- 3200 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Considered
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Hair Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 8
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Whitewater Rafting
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Gambling Casinos
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
- The great smoky mountains.. Home to breathtaking national parks and thriving artistic communities, it is no surprise that this area is one of the most visited vacation destinations in the country. And nestled right in the middle, between the great smoky mountains national park, the nantahala national forest, and the quaint mountain town of franklin…to the west, the contiguous half-million acres of the nantahala national forest are home to hiking trails, mountain streams and waterfalls, the whitewater adventures of the nantahala, pigeon, and ocoee rivers, and literally hundreds of species of wildlife and flowers. To the north, the mile-high peaks of the great smoky mountains national park roll into the distance. And just five minutes away is the town of franklin. Enjoy the leisurely pace with a stroll down main street to shop for pottery and antiques. Or you can catch a performance from the western north carolina jazz society, and tour the galleries and artistic communities of nearby sylva, and dillsboro. These towns boast charm and character that draws locals and tourists alike. Here you’ll discover a unique mix of folk art and sophisticated galleries nestled in between fine dining restaurants and comforting mom and pop diners. Asheville, bryson city, cherokee, and waynesville are also only a half an hour away. Franklin is situated along major highways us 23/441 and us 64, with easy access to major interstates i-40, i-26 and i-85. Atlanta is just 127 miles to the south, knoxville 110 miles to the north and asheville is 65 miles to the east. Western north carolina offers everything you could be looking for, with an escape from the hustle and bustle of city life that is hard to find....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We really enjoyed our stay at this cabin and the house was great! Very clean and pictures are accurate of how nice it is.Great size and all 4 beds were very comfortable. You should note that it is a bit up the mountain but the roads are paved and the community is gated. Our cabin had several others nearby too which is nice so you don't feel so isolated. We never heard from any of the other homes though and still have good privacy. Nearest grocery store was about 15 miles away (Ingles) and there were also some quick fast food places in the shopping center. Only about a 30 minute drive to Cherokee too if you plan to hit the casino. Overall, great place and we would definitely stay again!
- Guest Keith B. (Charlotte, NC)
- Date of stay 12/29/12
- Review Submitted 01/16/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, families with teenagers, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, pet owners, families with young children, girls getaway, sightseeing.
2013 Rates: January - September $250-300/night - $1500-1800/week October Leaf Season $275-300/night - $1500-1800/week November $250-300/night - $1500-1800/week ALL HOLIDAYS: Thanksgiving,Christmas,New Years $300-385/night - $1800 - 2300/week We offer discounts for 14+ day reservations Cleaning Fee: $160 Pet Fee: $20 Non-refundable Reservation Fee: $20 Rates DO NOT Include Sales Tax 7.75% and Occup.Tax 3.0% $200 Refundable Sec.Deposit at time of Reservation. Balance due 1 week/arrival
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Asheville 75 mi/Atlanta 138 mi/Greenville 109 mi at 75 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 23/441 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mulligan's Bar & Grill, Motor Co. Grill at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Cataloochee Ski Resort, Ski Sapphire Valley at 30 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Franklin Golf Course, Mill Creek, Waynesville at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Sakura Japanese, Motor Co. Grill, MiCasa at 7 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
Wildflower is the closest high-elevation property to Atlanta—an easy two-hour drive north—and is only just over an hour west of Asheville, the region’s urban hub. Wildflower is perfect for weekend getaways. Wildflower’s one- to five-acre ridge-top homesites traverse 2,200+ acres and offer sweeping mountain vistas. Contiguous trails wind through the community. Wildflower will offer high-end, log-home, mountain retreats, with whirlpools, master suites on the main floor, stacked stone fireplaces, double vanities and master-craftsmen details.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Wildflower is a 2,200+ acre mountain community for the entire family—one- to five-acre homesites, clubhouse, gem mining, picnic areas, cookout pavilions, hiking trails and observation decks. Wildflower is just minutes away from Nantahala Gorge, the Cherokee Indian Reservation, Museum of the Cherokee Indian, Harrah’s Casino, National Parks and Forests, and innumerable area attractions.
- Primary: +1 (877) 686-5263
- Secondary: +1 (828) 524-0892
- Tertiary: +1 828 371-5576 Cell Calls Only
- Fax: +1 828-349-5595
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
4 Bedroom / 3.5 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.