Luxury Oceanfront Condominium - Walk to Everything in Lt!!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3-6 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Las Terrenas condo description
Luxury beachfront condo / apartment in an IDEAL Las Terrenas location. The suite is new, modern, a high build quality and well appointed. True walking distance to all of Las Terrenas' best restaurants, shops, cafes and discotheques. Five (5) minutes to the new Fisherman's Village featuring 13 beachfront restaurants, cafe's and clubs. Lush palm trees and exotic vegetation all about.
The suite has two (2) spacious bedrooms, two (2) luxurious baths, a large living area and a grand terrace with commanding views of your pool directly below you and Playa Ballenas directly in front to enjoy the wonderful palm trees and ocean views. The unit comfortably sleeps and accommodates six (6) adults.
Ventanas al Mar is in a 24-hour secured luxury complex with swimming pool, jacuzzi, reserved parking spot, guest parking available and facility attendant to help with anything on site all day long.
Also, consider reserving any maid service you may desire during your stay, snorkeling adventures right in front of the unit and even niceties like a personal trainer and an in home cook at your request. All at reasonable local rates.
- On floor 2
- 1580 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- The Splendor of Las Terrenas & The Samaná Peninsula A tiny ramshackle fishing village only 30 years ago, Las Terrenas has developed into one of the Dominican Republic’s most sought-after tourist centers. An influx of expatriates from North America and Europe has brought a wide array of guesthouses and restaurants, tailored to the independent traveler. But development has not ruined this welcoming seaside community’s relaxed atmosphere. Lying on the North Coast of the Samaná Peninsula, a lush strip of land pushing out into the Atlantic, the town is blessed by the proximity of some of the country’s most beautiful beaches and by spectacular countryside around. Extensive groves of coconut trees fringe expanses of white sand which slope gently and invitingly into clear warm water. ...moreless
- Kayak / Canoe
- Deck / Patio
- Water Sports Gear
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Mountain View
- Car Not Necessary
- Beach View
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Mountain Climbing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Massage Therapist
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Botanical Garden
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- The Splendor of Las Terrenas & The Samaná Peninsula A tiny ramshackle fishing village only 30 years ago, Las Terrenas has developed into one of the Dominican Republic’s most sought-after tourist centers. An influx of expatriates from North America and Europe has brought a wide array of guesthouses and restaurants, tailored to the independent traveler. But development has not ruined this welcoming seaside community’s relaxed atmosphere. Lying on the North Coast of the Samaná Peninsula, a lush strip of land pushing out into the Atlantic, the town is blessed by the proximity of some of the country’s most beautiful beaches and by spectacular countryside around. Extensive groves of coconut trees fringe expanses of white sand which slope gently and invitingly into clear warm water. Top 10 Attractions * 1. Playa Las Terrenas Stretching a mile in either direction from the small town center, the attractive beach is clean and safe with ample shade. Heading westwards, Playa Cacao, close to small hotels and bars, is slightly more developed than the others. * 2. Diving Relatively unspoilt coral reefs lie close to Las Terrenas. Divers are attracted to nearby Playa Las Ballenas, where a group of small islands stand just offshore. There are many dive shops, such as Stellina Diving Center, and snorkel hire shops. * 3. Beachside Restaurants Spread along the beach either side of the main intersection are many top-rate but informal fish eateries. Fish with coconut is recommended. Early evenings are atmospheric with technicolor sunsets over the water. Painted walls of a beachside restaurant * 4. Haitian Art Naïve Haitian art is widely available and is often mediocre and mass-produced. The Haitian Caraïbes Art Gallery has a good and reasonably-priced selection of wooden sculptures and voodoo-influenced images. * 5. Shopping For a small town, Las Terrenas offers a surprising range of shopping opportunities, from the small modern mall to outlets along the main street. Bargains can be had by bartering with stall-holders, especially near the beaches. * 6. Nightlife Las Terrenas is rightly celebrated for its busy but laid-back after-dark ambience, particularly at weekends when locals and tourists mingle at an open-air street fair or visit its many bars. * 7. Playa Bonita The immaculate “Beautiful Beach” is fringed by coconut trees, in which guesthouses are hidden. Less crowded than Las Terrenas, and ideal for kids. * 8. Playa Cosón This isolated curve of powdery white sand, limpid water, and palm groves looks every bit the idyllic image of the tourist brochures. A couple of fishermen’s shacks sell cold drinks and grilled fish to this beach’s few visitors. 9. El Portillo Beach Club One of the largest all-inclusive resorts, complete with its own airport, this complex offers various sporting and entertainment options. Day visitors can admire its beautiful beach from the bar. Samana Excursions: 'Tour Samana with Terry offers the HIGHEST rated tours and excursions to all corners of the Samana Peninsula. From Horseback to ATV to Zip Line to Maritime Whale tours enjoy their unmatched attention to detail and love of this beautiful natural wonderland.' Whale Watching: 'A unique opportunity to observe humpback whales in their natural calving and mating grounds here in Samaná Bay, Dominican Republic. Listen to the male humpback’s solitary courting song and witness incredible displays of flippering, tail lobbing and breaching by the most active species of whale in the Atlantic. On board, a Marine Mammal Specialist narrating and answering questions. An experience of a lifetime, not to be missed! Dates January 15th to March 25th Departure Samaná:' Kite Surfing: There are centers in Las Terrenas and Playa Coson. Horseback Beach Tours: Located in Las Terrenas and Playa Coson as well! Las Terrenas Exursions: 'Specialties : the national park of ¨los Haitises¨ and exclusivity, Haitises + tropicals rivers ! Whale watching (exclusivity, an hydrophone to listen them singing), catamaran - snorkeling, Limon´s waterfall, cayo levantado and Bacardi´s island, Rincon´s beach, coffee's road.' Turtle Dive Center: 'Center and diving school, diving accessories Shop Swimming Clubs diver 8 to 12 years (Scuba Rangers) School Excursions Swimming Beach (snorkeling and diving) Snorkeling Day Out VIP restaurant on the beach (tasting menu) and Just Underwater yet!' Epona Ranch: 'Located just outside of Las Terrenas with its beaches, among the most beautiful in all Dominican Republic, Epona Ranch Foundation is a haven of peace where mutual respect between horse and man reign.Our horses live happily and are free to roam the 24 acres of rolling hills, luxuriant vegetation and fresh lagoons.Epona Ranch is also the ideal starting point for discovering the hidden treasures of Samana Peninsula and Las Terrenas, in particular.' ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Right on the beach!
Right on the beach!
This is a great condo. The pool is nice and the beach is right across the beach. We walked along the beach to fisherman's village for dinner, and the good was great! The condo is very roomy, and has pretty much everything you need (we mentioned the lack of a coffee maker to the owner, and he was very responsive) I highly recommend the 4 wheeler trip, you can even ride along the beach! You should definitely make the trip to Las Terrenas, well worth it.
- Guest Playamante (Carmel, IN)
- Date of stay 10/12/13
- Review Submitted 11/26/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
Manager response: Thank you. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Yes indeed . . . the condo now has a new coffee maker. We also continue to do update some items and add a few small things to make the unit as comfortable and livable as possible. Please visit Las Terrenas again! -M.
Las Terrenas is an incredibly special place. Staying here made our family stay perfect!
Las Terrenas is an incredibly special place. Staying here made our family stay perfect!
My family of five stayed here for 5 days. Immediately upon opening the door we were overjoyed by this comfortable suite and COMMANDING views of the pool, Las Bellenas beach and ocean . . . Wow. Have you ever stayed in So Cal on any of the beach enclaves in So Cal (E.g. Hermosa Beach, Manhattan Beach, etc)? "The Stand" represents the life and vitality of that special area. SImilarly, the paved street that runs all along Las Bellenas is a parade of fun loving people (locals, French, Italians alike) soaking up this incredible area. From this apartment, we had the nice buffer of the pool area separating us from all the activity but still had the great views for some great people watching. We had great privacy to do our thing on the large partially covered outdoor veranda. The apartment is very well appointed, properly appointed and incredibly clean due to the newer consturction. Best of all was the short walk to all the fun in LT. A very pleasant 5 minutes to Fisherman's Village and some G-R-E-A-T restaurants. Just past that, cross the mountain stream and you are in the center of village where there is something for everyone to do +++. We will most definitely return to Las Terrenas. We will work our dates if need be in hopes we can stay here again.
- Guest Landerwood (Ohio USA)
- Date of stay 08/08/13
- Review Submitted 08/15/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, girls getaway, adventure seekers, romantic getaway, families with young children, families with teenagers, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 18 - Jan 6, 2014
6 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $300
- Taxes Not included
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: El Catey (AZS) - 15 Miles or SDQ 1hr 45min at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 7 ('Las Terrenas') at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Las Bellenas - Playa Bonita - Playa Coson at 2 Metres
- Nearest Barpub: 3 Beach Bars (200m), Fisherman's Village (400m) at 125 Metres
- Nearest Golf: (Coming Soon to Samana Penninsula in 2014) at 4.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Baraonda Restaurant & Lounge at 125 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We live in the United States and discovered Las Terrenas for ourselves in early 2012. I absolutely had to see LT for myself after reading this enchanting Caribbean Travel article . . . (http://www.caribbeantravelmag.com/articles/other-dominican-republic-las-terrenas). A month or so later, we fell in love with LT almost the moment we crossed over the mountain range and saw the region's stunning natural beauty: miles and miles of pristine beaches, extremely lush palm forests and the deep blue Caribbean Sea. Incredible! Once in town, we were drawn to the cosmopolitan beach scene. TOP quality restaurants, french bakeries, cafes and countless beach bar options of all levels of sophistication. Also, it is great to have the option to take a bite out of a great nightlife scene on any given evening. Great discos (The Replay), Nightclubs (Gaia), Lounges (Mosquitos, One Love, Mojitos are just the start) and even the venerable Bodega promise much fun and memories! After months of scouring and searching various places and locations with my outstanding realtor, it all came together perfectly when we saw Ventanas al Mar. The place is beautiful and the location could not be better. I don't know why LT is still largely a secret in the US. I have a feeling with their new highway and international airport, LT and the surrounding Samana peninsula is poised to become a major vacation destination.
Why Las Terrenas:
With this luxury condominium, you are getting the very best of the Las Terrenas experience! The Home: It is new construction and of a very high quality. It has all the appointments to plug right in and take hold of the tremendous ocean views, cooling trade winds and lush tropical vegetation all around you. Unpack and you will be in full vacation / relaxation mode within the hour! Tony is the house manager and can help you get settled upon your arrival. He can also help you will luggage, small errands, setting up beach chairs and with any requests you have round the property.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
The Location: Look out from the huge 2nd floor veranda and you soak in on one of the regions most beautiful beaches just steps away, Playa Bellenas. Nearby Playas Bonitas, Coson, PortelloBeing able to walk to everything is a major benefit to your location. Restaurants, Nightclubs, Beach Bars, Spa and even boat excursions launching right from your beach isseveral others. Nearby Amenities: The New Fisherman's Village - The Hub of LT! It features over a dozen+ restaurants / clubs / cafes / lounges clustered together with beach-side dinning, and dancing a few hundred meters down the beach from Alisei. Restaurants - Too many to name but easily over 25 featuring some of the best Italian, French, German, Swiss and local foods. (We have traveled throughout Europe and feel the dining experiences and atmosphere throughout LT are some of the best). Affordability: The Dominican Republic represents an outstanding value for vacationers. We never felt anything was unreasonably priced, ever. Sometimes quite the opposite. It makes for a nice vacation when you feel you can splurge a little. One of the best indulgences we love is . . . Vitality & Hospitality - The area boasts a tremendous mix of Italians, Germans, Swiss, French, Canadian and of course the great locals. Together it makes for a very vibrant, warm and welcoming area all along the beach scene. Spa - Located 125 meters away in the incredibly beautiful Hotel Alisei. As you should get your reservation set for you stay here, we will be happy to pull together more thoughts to complete your stay. Some guests like to reserve nice little comforts like a regular cleaner or an in-home cook and even personal trainer (E.g. Yoga on the Terrace overlooking the beach, etc.). All that can be easily reserved for you ahead of time, all at very reasonable prices. Thanks for looking. We hope you are able to visit Las Terrenas and Ventanas al Mar soon!
- Primary: +1 2164962233
- Fax: +1 2168033333
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Plenty of closets and built in storage throughout
Plenty of space throughout
Full Bath #2
Plenty of shopping and amenities in town, just down the street
The New Fisherman's Village! Featuring 12+ restaurants, cafes, disco & lounges.
A personal favorite . . . Mosquitos Art Bar
Spacious kitchen and common area flowing in and out to the terrace.
Your short walk into FV and into town is along the most beautiful beaches in DR
Plenty of fun excursions around: horseback riding, hiking, touring and yes, 4x4s
Rustic Beach Dining - 'Restaurant Luis' on Playa Coson - A Must.
The Spa at Hotel Alisei . . . Excellent & affordable boutique spa.
'One Love' the funnest beachfront 'sports bar', steps away in Fishermans Village
Gaia Nightclub . . . 3 Floors of Caribbean Fun
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, November 18, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.