Luxury Suite Rental in Tulum Pueblo: Gardenias Inn Tulum
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Tulum hotel description
Just 5 minutes drive from the gorgeous Tulum beaches, Gardenias Tulum features a just 3 suites in a private tropical garden setting. Each includes a large stocked minibar (deluxe minibar also available for extra), 12 cup coffeemaker, organic Chiapas coffee, gourmet tea, safe, clothes steamer, free local cell phone, fluffy towels & robes, 500 thread count sheets, complimentary beach towels and beach bag. Candlelit garden at night, fresh jasmine and lavender plants provide a delightful atmosphere for relaxing.
- On floor 1
- 1 story
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Included
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 8:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Linens Provided:
- Air Conditioning:
- We also offer (when available) fine dining, 8-12 course tasting meals for guests in a candlelit, glamping style tent in our tropical garden. Please ask for more info. We offer tours that no one else offers. Private cenotes, deserted beaches, colonial Merida, just ask. We can provide an adults only stay or family friendly. We have pack and plays, car seats and other baby stuff available. We even have a wheelchair if needed. Our massage therapist is highly trained and certified. We offer Swedish massage, deep tissue and stress reduction massages. Our ultimate massage is a 4 hand massage featuring 2 highly trained massage therapists working simultaneously on you until you are in a dreamy state of relaxation. Ask for the Platinum massage package - this requires advance notice as 2 massage therapists are booked in advance....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Water Sports Gear:
- Garden Chairs:
- Beach Chairs:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Surf Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Live Theater
- Eco Tourism
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- We are just 2 short streets from the main street in Tulum. Around the corner from Le Bistro, short walk to all of the popular eateries and quaint Tulum Pueblo. Tulum Pueblo is a great small town for people watching, experiencing Mexican culture and food, artsy souvenirs, eco chi vibes, cool bars with the right scene just for your style, quiet places with hidden gardens. Our hotel is in a tropical garden setting. Totally private, exclusive. No sign, not open to the general public, reservation only. 3 rooms only. Whether you want to be a beach bum for a week or see the whole of Mundo Maya there are many options. Cultural, sports, art, architecture, ruins, eco adventure, nature, gastronomy and much more. We even have voluntourism opportunities. OR, you can simply do NOTHING and relax....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Oasis in the town of Tulum
Oasis in the town of Tulum
Tulum hardly needs another form of water with its turquoise ocean and its mysterious Cenotes, but Gardenias Inn is truly an oasis in the town of Tulum. From the moment I entered Gardenias I knew it was going to be a special experience. I very soon realized there’s a difference between a special ‘hotel’ experience & an experience where you’ve met a wonderful group of people that you can’t wait to vacation with again. I felt like part of their family rather than a guest passing through. That’s Gardenias Inn – so special! I was initially intrigued and excited to see what the buzz was around this ‘food experience’ since I fancy food in the way some women do shoes. I was not disappointed – in fact I ate at many other places throughout Tulum & never once experienced the same home-made goodness combined with the best ingredients & prep techniques that could stand up to the high end restaurants in any big city. I was so impressed with the thoughtfulness to every detail included in my stay. From the perfectly appointed mini-fridge including drinks & delicious cookies to the wonderful bath products-- just in case you forgot yours – I loved the soap so much I brought it home. A couple notable details that I wish more Mexican hotels would consider --a very large container of drinking water & a local cell phone. I’ve never stayed at hotel that provided either one of these things. They even check in with you in the morning & offer any local suggestions, supplies you may need for the day or even a ride to and from the beach. I loved the fact they provided bicycles which I took around town & to the beach on some days. The Inn was so clean and cool and wonderful to come home to after a hot day at the beach or the ruins – especially with the surprise cooler of delicious fresh juice & even ceviche. It gets even better! There’s this FANTASTIC boy that lives nearby and if you’re lucky he may even perform a magic show! Words can hardly describe the experience I had while staying at Gardenias Inn. I’ve been trying to plan my next trip from the day I left. I could write a novel about Gardenias Inn & maybe I will after a few more visits…
- Guest Corinna S. (Seattle, Washington)
- Date of stay 03/01/13
- Review Submitted 05/16/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, adventure seekers, people with disabilities, tourists without a car, age 55+, romantic getaway, girls getaway.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection: $49
- Tax Rate 14%
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Cancun International at 120 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Playa del Carmen Cozumel at 60 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 307 to Cancun at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Tulum at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Mosca Verde at Tulum
- Nearest Golf: #3 in Mexico at 10 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Le Bistro at 4 Metres
Year Purchased: 1981
About the owner: I was born in Mexico City and moved to Tulum in the 1980's to escape the smog of the big city. I have watched Tulum grow from a sleepy fishing village to the world famous paradise that it is today.
Why the Owner Chose Tulum:
To me, this was the ideal combination of closeness to the beach as well as the town.
The Unique Benefits at this Hotel:
Staying in town has its benefits. Restaurants on the beach strip can be very pricey and a taxi ride as much as $10 to get back to town. Here, economical dining options abound and we offer a free round trip beach shuttle at 9:30 AM and 4:30 PM.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Perfect Tulum beach just 5 minutes away !
walkway by rooms
wrought iron door
Visiting iguana ! He's harmless, just likes to sunbathe
beige room 2
hand tiles Talavera mosaic bathroom floors
Green room bathroom
Gourmet breakfast option
Glamping fine dining in the garden
Secret door, total privacy. No sign, reservations only. 3 suites only.
Nighttime candlelit view
Garden at night
The "green room" king size othopedic bed, comfortable, spacious, elegant.
beige room bath
Green room suite
Afternoon refreshing Agua de Jamaica
gastronomic tasting meals 4 person minimum, 8-10 courses
Private fine dining in the garden
Fine dining tasting menu available, private dining in the garden, mosquito free
Viva Mexico !
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Friday, December 06, 2013
3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.