Great Mountain Cabin in a Peaceful Setting, with Satellite
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cascade cabin description
Stay 2 Nights Thru Dec. 23rd. And Get A 3rd. Night At Half Off Regular Rates.
The Blumisalp Is A Wonderful Cabin Located Just North Of Cascade, In The Trees Above Cascade Lake. From The Cabin, It's Just A Short Walk To The Lake Or To A Popular Nature Trail Which Meanders Along A Now Abandoned Railroad Bed. This Trail Is Also Groomed For Cross Country Skiing In The Winter Months.
From The Cabin You May Snowmobile Down To The Lake, And Take Off Right Across The Ice To The Trailhead At Anderson Creek Where You'll Spend A Breathtaking Day On Unlimited Groomed Trails, Enjoying Awesome Views Of The Valleys Below Both To The East And West.
Back At The Cabin You'll Enjoy The Cozy And Comfortable Mountain Cabin Feeling, Inside And Out.
There's One Bedroom On The Main Floor, With A Queen Sized Bed. Then Upstairs You'll Find A Spacious Loft With Two Queen Beds.
The Living Room Has Plenty Of Seating And A Wood Stove To Keep You Warm. Fire Wood Is Provided, And There's Electric Heat Too.
The Kitchen Is Very Well Equipped With Everything You'll Need For Basic Meal Preparation And Serving. It's Convenient And Just Right For A Mountain Retreat.
Sit Back And Watch The Deer Meander Through The Property, While You Barbeque On The Deck. And Then To Finish Off The Day, Gather Around A Camp Fire To Share Your Stories Of All You've Seen And Done. Here You'll Be Making Memories To Share For A Lifetime.
We Hope You'll Come And Stay At Blumisalp, And That You'll Want To Come Back Again Another Time. And We Hope To Hear From You Soon.
- 1200 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- One Bedroom On Main Floor, With Queen Sized Bed.
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- One Bathroom With A Shower.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Towels Provided:
- Living Room seats 6
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Lake View:
- Mountain View
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Whitewater Rafting
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Water Parks
- Sight Seeing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Cascade Is The Gateway To Idaho's Outdoor Recreation. There's So Much To See And Do Locally, And This Cabin, Available Year-Round, Located Just 74 Miles North Of Boise, Is At The Hub Of It All. Whether You Come On Business Or To Vacation In The Area's Boundless Beauty, You Can Relax Here, Knowing You Have A Clean, Quiet And Comfortable 'Home' To Come Back To At The End Of The Day. But While You're Out Exploring The Area's Many Attractions, Consider Checking Out Some Of These... Cascade's New Kelly's White Water Park For Kayaking And Floating The River, Fishing And Unlimited Water Sports On Cascade Lake, Hours Of Scenic Drives In Whatever Direction You Choose, 92 Lakes And 169 Streams Within A 50 Mile Radius Of Cascade, Snowmobiling, Snow Skiing, Hunting, Hiking, Wildlife Watching, Rockhounding, Sledding And Tubing, White Water Rafting, Canoeing, Golf, Movies At The Historic Roxy Theater, Visit Roseberry Museum And Restored Historic Town, Family Reunions, Scenic Outdoor Weddings, Vintage Car Shows, Festivals, Feed Elk In The Meadow From A Horse Drawn Hay Wagon, January Winter Carnival, February Winter Jamboree, Natural Hot Springs, Arts & Crafts Shows, And More. There's Always Something Going On In Valley County! At The End Of The Day, Come Home To Relax. You May Want To Unwind With A Relaxing Walk Down A Scenic Trail, Not Far From The Cabin. Sit Back And Watch For Deer To Meander Through The Woods While You Barbecue On The Deck. And Then Wrap Up The Day Around A Camp Fire And Share Stories About What You've Seen, All The While Making Memories You'll Have For A Lifetime. We Hope You'll Come And Stay At This Cabin, And We Hope To Hear From You Soon....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Total Rents Must Be Paid In Advance Of Check In.
50% Due When Reservation Is Made.
Balance Due 21 Days Prior To Check In, Or As Agreed By Management.
Payment By Check Is Preferred.
VISA or M/C Accepted
Additional Fees and Taxes:
6% State Sales Tax
2% State Tourism Tax
4% Agency Fee
$500 Refundable Damage And Cleaning Deposit
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Boise For Commercial Flights at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Hwy. 55, Idaho's Main North/South Route at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cascade Lake State Parks at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: In Cascade at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Nordic In Cascade And Alpine In Donnelly at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: In Cascade at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: In Cascade at 0.5 Miles
- Primary: (208) 382-4800 (Idaho, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Blumisalp Cabin In Cascade, Idaho
Blumisalp From the Parking Area
Master Bedroom With Queen Bed, On Main Floor
Filtered View Of Cascade Lake
View From Blumisalp
Great Sledding Hill About 3 Miles From Blumisalp
A Common Spring View Toward Cascade Lake
North Fork Of The Payette River. A Common Sight In Summer.
Cascade Lake, Just Below Blumisalp
Outside The Cabin In The Spring...There Was Six Of Them.
Living Room...With Satellite TV
Kitchen At Blumisalp
Two Queen Beds In Loft
Crown Point Nature Trail For Walking. Groomed In Winter For Cross Country Skiing
Lake Just Below Blumisalp
North Fork Of The Payette River. What You Might See On Your Way To Blumisalp
Cascade Golf Course, Next To Cascade Lake
Sailing Regatta On Cascade Lake
You'll Most Likely See More Than One Deer While Staying At Blumisalp
Cascade Lake, Cascade, Idaho
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 17, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.