Convenient, Comfortable, and Economic...3rd. Night Half Off Thru December. 22nd.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cascade condo description
The 'Alpine Cottage' Is A Nice Two Bedroom, One Bath, Cottage Style Rental, At The North End Of Cascade.
Labor Day Special...Rent Friday, Saturday, And Sunday, And Check In On Thursday Night After 6:00 PM For Free. Get A Head Start On Your Weekend By Waking Up In Your Cabin A Day Earlier, And Help Avoid The Heavy Friday Traffic.
Well Equipped With Everything You Need To Feel At Home While You Visit This Area. Whether You Come On Vacation Or Are Coming To Do A Job, We Can Accommodate Your Needs. There's Lots Of Parking For Your Vehicles, Boat, Or Snowmobiles, And Plenty Of Space For Trucks Too. The Full Kitchen Is Well Equipped With Everything You'll Need For Basic Meal Preparation And Service In The Dining Area. All You Need To Bring Is Your Food.
You Can Relax Comfortably In The Living Room With A Full Sized Sofa And Chair, While Watching Your Favorite Programs On DISH Satellite.
One Of The Bedrooms Has A Queen Bed, And One Has A Double Bed.
The Full Bath Has A Shower And Bathtub, And There Is A Washer And Dryer For Your Convenience As Well. We Provide A Gas Grill And Furnished Decks For Your Outdoor Enjoyment During The Summer Months.
- On floor 1
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Pets Considered:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Air Conditioning:
- Linens Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Hunting Big Game
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Water Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Basketball Court
- Whitewater Rafting
- Water Tubing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Bird Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located Just 74 Miles North Of Boise, On State Highway 55, Cascade Is Just The Beginning Of Your Outdoor Adventure. Valley County Is The States Most Active Recreational Area, With Boundless Beauty To Host Your Visit. Just Some Of The Things You Might Want To Do Here...Fish On Lake Cascade, Enjoy Unlimited Water Sports, 92 Lakes And 169 Streams Within A 50 Mile Radius Of Cascade, Take A Scenic Drive Along The Lakeshore, River, Or Through The Gorgeous Mountain Passes, Hunt, Hike, View Wildlife, Rockhound, Shop, Antique, Snowmobile, Snowski...Alpine Or Nordic, Sled Or Snow Tube, White Water Raft, Kayak, Canoe, Pan For Gold, Golf At One Or All Of Many Courses, Play Tennis In Donnelly, Go To The Movie In Cascade, Visit Roseberry Museum And Restored Historic Town, Host Your Family Reunion, Host A Scenic Outdoor Wedding, Enjoy Vintage Car Shows, Spend The Day At A Festival, Feed Elk From A Horse Drawn Sleigh, Go On A Hay Ride, Try Your Skill At Ice Sculpting At The Winter Carnival, Compete In Winter Jamboree, Sharpen Your Photography Skills, Enjoy Arts & Crafts Shows, And Then Wrap Up The Day Soaking In One Of The Many Natural Hot Springs. And Then There's Always The Time To Just Sit Back And Enjoy The View, Relax On The Deck, Gather Around A Campfire, And Share The Moments Of Your Adventure. We Hope You'll Come To Cascade. We're Waiting For You, And Hope To Hear From You Soon....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
|Great VRBO Introductory Rate
Dec 1 - Mar 31
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Please Read Our Complete Policy Online Prior To Making Reservation.
Rents Payable In Full Prior To Check In.
50% Due When Reservation Is Made.
Balance Due 21 Days Prior To Check In, Or As Agreed With Management.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Taxes And Fees Are Not Included In The Nightly Rate Quote.
6% State Sales Tax
2% State Tourism Tax
4% Agency Fee
$500 Refundable Damage/Cleaning Deposit
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Boise For Commercial Flights at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Hwy. 55, Idaho's Main North/South Route at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cascade Lake at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: In Cascade at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Nordic Skiing In Cascade at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cascade Golf Course at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Grandma's Family Restaurant In Cascade at 0.25 Miles
- Primary: (208) 382-4800 (Idaho, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Scenic Views In Every Direction
Alpine Cottage, Cascade, Idaho
Alpine Cottage, Cascade, Idaho. Back Deck.
Something You're Likely To See For Yourself While Visiting Cascade.
They Love To Eat The Flowers Grown At The Church Down The Street.
Kitchen And Dining Areas
Bedroom With Two Twins.
River Rafting The North Fork Of The Payett River, South Of Cascade.
Cascade Golf Course, Along The Cascade Lake.
Sailing Regetta On Cascade Lake.
River Tubing At Kelly's Whitewater Park, In Cascade, Idaho.
Alpine Cottage, Cascade, Idaho, Front Deck
Alpine Cottage, Back Deck
Quiet Cove At Blue Heron State Park, About Three Miles From Alpine Cottage.
Kitchen With Convenient Counter You May Use As A Desk Or Craft Table.
Bedroom With Queen Bed
Fun Sledding Hill At The South End Of The Lake. About 3 Miles Away.
Kayaking Has Become Very Popular In This Area.
Dining On The Deck Of The Lakefront Restaurant, On Cascade Lake.
Popular Fishing Area Near The Dam, About A Mile From Alpine Cottage.
New Kelly's Whitewater Park On The North Fork Of The Payette, In Cascade, Idaho.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013