Ocean-Front Vacation Apartment Offers Beach, Views, Luxury
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Playa Coronado apartment description
This spacious and bright studio apartment is the perfect place for a family that is ready to enjoy a relaxing, fun-filled vacation. Overlooking a large, mosaic-tiled pool, the apartment sleeps 4 with a comfortable king bed and double sofa sleeper, cable TV, internet, desk area, walk-out patio with hammock and chairs, microwave, mini-fridge and serving utensils, over-sized shower with granite vanity top and large bowl bathroom sink, plush bath and beach towels, 24-hour security, assigned parking space, roof-top pool, sauna, activity room, fully-equipped exercise room overlooking the ocean and a comfortable roof-top social area.
About Coronado Bay:
The gated community of Coronado is without a doubt Panama’s Pacific Beach areas most sought after beach side destination. The relaxed tropical atmosphere in this ocean front community is a quickly becoming Panama’s hotspot for an international community looking for a change of pace and to take advantage of Panamas desirable tax benefits and retiree incentives. Just 1 hour from Panama City, Coronado is the hub for an array of facilities, amenities and entertainment options including three supermarkets (2 are 24 hours), modern medical and emergency care center, equestrian club, spa services, easy drive to many tourist attractions, shopping malls and more!
The brand new beachfront Coronado Bay Project located in the heart of Coronado is quickly becoming an icon of this beachfront community. It is the new desirable place to experience resort living at its best. This 24-story building has 23 floors of apartments and has a large roof-top social area, with swimming pool and 2 large pools at the ground level. Guests of this condo have use to all common and social areas (3 swimming pools, gymnasium, sauna, and game room), three high-speed elevators (a separate high-speed service and cargo elevator), 24-hour security, water reserve tank with pressure pump system, full auxiliary power generator, and ample parking area for visitors.
If you enjoy golf, you are nearby to the Coronado Golf Country Club. In a beautiful setting, you can play golf in one of the best professional courses in Latin America, created by the famous designers Tom and George Fazio. It has 18 holes, par 72, with 7,116 yards.
- Private beach club concept, with infinity lap pool, beach chairs and umbrella, pool bar and BBQ area and towel services
- Affiliated with Bern Hotel and Resorts
- Roof top social area with 360 degree ocean and mountain views with additional pool, fully equipped gymnasium with state of the art equipment, sauna, game room and grand ballroom.
- Onsite activities including yoga classes, personal training and monthly events
- 4 levels of covered owner and visitor parking
- 24 hour security
- 3 high speed main elevators and one service elevator
- Fire sprinklers
- Water reserve tank with pumping system
- Full auxiliary power plant
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 4
- Towels Provided
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Jet Skiing
- Gambling Casinos
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Wildlife Viewing
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- The Playa Coronado area is a straight 1 hour drive to Panama City where one can find large shopping malls, cinemas, restaurants, sightseeing, museums and other tour options. The Coronado area offers 3 large and well stocked grocery stores which carry local and international brands, fresh meat, chicken and fish, (two are 24-hour); restaurants of varying cuisine; upscale boutiques, home furnishing stores and hardware stores; veterinary hospitals, 24-hour health clinic; public and private transportation; weekly social events; a Mail Boxes, Etc., internet cafe, real estate offices, banks, casinos, telecommunication and computer stores; dental and health clinics and a church. There are miles of beautiful sandy beaches along the warm, clear waters of the Pacific Ocean. This area offers beach and mountain views with a golf course close by....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$175/night w/ 2 night minimum, pricing is seasonal
$750-$1225/week*, pricing is seasonal
Inquire for longer stays
Last minute reservations are welcomed, but reserving early ensures availability
*additional charges may apply for more than 4 adults
Additional Fees and Taxes:
There are no taxes. Rate includes all utilities. In order to maintain reasonable electric fees, we ask that you be conscientious about your use of air conditioners when not in the apartment.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Tocumen International Airport at 80 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Pan American at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Playa Coronado at 10 Metres
Relax in this king-size bedroom, set up with night stands, lamps and comfy duvet
This apt is a great vacation value no matter from which angle you look.
Large bathroom mirror for putting on makeup, shaving, or just admiring yourself
This apt has plenty of room to spread out - desk, dresser and ample closet space
Kitchenette w/ microwave,mini-fridge, serving plates/utensils.Great closets too.
This is your view while gazing out the window or laying in the hammock. Nice!
Our common rooftop lounge is the perfect place to relax and meet new friends.
After a good workout it is time to hit the sauna
This is the rooftop view looking in the other direction.
Now you can see the vivid design at the bottom of the large, mosaic-tiled pool.
Welcome to Coronado Bay Solarium, Apartment 101, a beachfront paradise
The relaxing sofa area can be transformed into a comfy double sleeper bedroom.
Bathroom w/ granite top, lg bowl sink, glass shower and a view of the apartment
Spacious, yet cozy, you will have everything you need for a great vacation.
Isn't this what you came to Panama to do? Time for some rest and relaxation.
View of the surrounding area from our terrific rooftop common lounge.
While you are up on the rooftop you might as well work out in the exercise room
A view of Isla Taboga from the rooftop common lounge
This is what you will see when you look straight down.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, December 20, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.