Private 2 BR, 2 Bath Home with a Large Solar Heated Pool and Fireplace
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:7-30 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Venice Properties house description
Master Bedroom Queen with sofa and private bath with walk-in shower
2nd Bedroom twin beds dresser and night stand.
Guest Bath with Jacuzzi
Large living room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace
sofa bed, love seat, lounge chair TV cable & VCR
Open kitchen with bar and barstool. Marble tile
counters and splash back. All large and small
Dining area has a table with banquette and a
computer table. Internet/WI/FI available
1 1/2 car garage with Washer/Dryer
Large screened in solar heated pool. Deck with
table and chairs. Beach supplies available
Large corner lot, nicely landscaped with patio.
Honest, dependable and accommodating managers.
You will not be disappointed when you stay at the Panda House. No one has ever been. Relax and rejuvenate in pleasant surroundings. Keep up with family and friends with WI/FI availability.
Swim to your hearts content in our large private pool. Bike or drive just 2 miles to the local's favorite beach (Manasota) for more swimming, fishing, shelling or looking for that prize sharks tooth for a souvenir.
The Panda house is convenient to stores, banks, shopping, golf courses and of course beaches. In addition to Manasota Beach, close by are Venice and Nokomis Beach, Casey Key and the number 1 rated beach in U.S., Siesta Key with it's white cool quartz sand.
Visiting Venice is not complete without a trip to the island and a walk down Venice Ave. Stroll in and out the quaint shops in this historical town and eat at some of the best restaurants in the area. Better yet, eat outside and enjoy the sites and people. Also on the island you'll find the Venice Theater and the Art Center. You don't won't to miss eating at Sharky's on the Pier while on the island. The food is great and the entertainment is enjoyable and the weekend brings out vendors and even more entertainment. A walk down the pier at sunset would top off your day and leave lasting memories.
ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN TO VENICE
ONCE YOU HAVE BEEN TO THE PANDA HOUSE
YOU WILL WANT TO COME BACK.
SEE YOU IN PARADISE
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- Master has a walk-in closet. Master has a couch. Master has a TV.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 7
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Nice equipment and lot of small appliances and kitchenware
- Video Library
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Away From It All
- Surf Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Accommodations: Master Bedroom Queen with sofa and private bath with walk-in shower 2nd Bedroom twin beds dresser and night stand. Guest Bath with Jacuzzi Large living room with cathedral ceiling, fireplace sofa bed, love seat, lounge chair TV cable & VCR Open kitchen with bar and bar stools. Marble tile counters and splash back. All large and small appliances available. Dining area has a table with banquette and a computer table. Internet/Wi/Fi available 1 1/2 car garage with Washer/Dryer Large screened in solar heated pool. Deck with table and chairs. Beach supplies available Large corner lot, nicely landscaped with patio You will not be disappointed when you stay at the Panda House. No one has ever been. Relax and rejuvenate in pleasant surroundings & keep up with the internet. Swim to your hearts content, bike or drive just 2 miles to the local's favorite beach (Manasota) for more swimming, fishing, shelling or looking for that prize sharks tooth for a souvenir. The Panda house is convenient to stores, banks, shopping, golf courses, parks and plenty of place to go boating, kyacking, and other water sports. In addition to Manasota Beach, Venice Beach, Nokomis Beach, Casey Key and the number 1 rated Beach in U.S., Siesta Key are a short distance drive away. Visiting Venice is not complete without a trip to the Island and a walk down Venice Ave. Stroll in and out the quaint shops in this historical town and eat at some of the best restaurants in town. Better yet, eat outside and enjoy the sites and people. Don't miss Sharky's on the Pier in Venice. Eat great food, be entertained. Top off your day with a walk down the pier at sunset. Venice Theater, downtown on the island has great shows, and the stores remind you of old Florida with outside dining at many of the local cafes and restaurants. The Venice Library is downtown along with the Venice Art Center which always has on going activities. A great vacation experience....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
The Panda House is a great little spot. It is clean and comfortable. Dan and Rachel have put much effort into making it "a home away from home." They have always been available to answer any of our questions. We have spent some of the last 2 winters there and are very satisfied.
- Guest John and Mary (Wisconsin)
- Date of stay 02/01/13
- Review Submitted 06/04/13
Recommended for: Age 55+.
Had a great time!! It was our best vacation ever! Dan and Rachel, the owners were so nice and made sure everything was satisfactory. The pool is great and we were only minutes from the beach. Its in a quiet neighborhood that is close to everything. I will use this as our vacation house every year if I can. You can;t get any better. Thanks for a great vacation. We LOVED it!!!!!!!!!
- Guest Ron (Indiana)
- Date of stay 06/01/12
- Review Submitted 03/08/13
Recommended for: People with disabilities, families with young children, age 55+, pet owners, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, adventure seekers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
7 night min stay
Nov 1 - Apr 30
30 night min stay
May 1 - Jun 30
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31
7 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 30
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
The cleaner upon departure the less the cleaning fee will be.
Check out time is 10 AM on the last day specified on the contract.
Check in time is 4 PM on the first day specified on the contract.
Deposit due at reservation time
Additional Fees and Taxes:
900.00 Security/damage deposit for monthly rental( per mo.)
200.00 Security/damage deposit for weekly rental
Cleaning free 50.00-125.00
Local taxes apply
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota at 25 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: South Venice Ferry at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-75 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Manasota at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: Dan and I (Rachel) left Ky. and an 18 acre retreat center to begin a very different life. We still go back and forth assisting others to operate the grounds and conference center and also to see our children and 10 grandchildren. We love meeting new people and assisting them to have the best vacation they can possibly have. We believe in being there when needed and being honest people with integrity. We hope that we will meet you!
Why the Owner Chose Other Venice Properties:
This was a house we could put our signature on. I love decorating and doing unusual things. Our master shower base is rock from the beach with a special coating. This is done in high end decor and is said to be therapeutic for your feet. We have tastefully done shell art and floral designs and special knots (with their names) displayed on the valences in the nautical room. We love that this house in located on Panda Rd. because we call it the Panda house and even have a panda (wooden) hanging outside. Most of all we liked that it was so close to the beach and has a large pool. Swimming laps is my (Rachel) form of exercise. We also like the fireplace, even though we rarely need it. We love it and so does everyone that has come.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Unique decor and well landscaped Jacuzzi Corner lot. Large Solar heated pool with warming discs. Close to the best and most private shark tooth beach plus an even more private ferry beach. Caring and compassionate owners.
- Primary: 502-296-8588 Dan
- Secondary: + Rachel
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.