Beach in 5 Minutes, Southern Indoor/Outdoor Living in 3 BR 2 Bath
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Wilmington house description
You enter the home from the relaxing lanai den and dining area screened floor to ceiling. The Great Room includes 55' flat screen TV, WiFi, comfortable new furnishings, fully stocked kitchen, dining area. The full laundry room is adjacent to the lanai. Three bedrooms sleep 6; one king and two queen beds. One full bath with tub accessible from main hallway, and full bath with large shower off the King master bedroom. Two porches are accessible from 2 exterior doors. The yard is large with lots of space for running and games. Several car driveway. Lots of space for relaxation and fun.
- 1400 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Linens are provided.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Deck / Patio:
- Porch / Veranda:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Freshwater Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Water Tubing
- Jet Skiing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- This comfortable home is located 5 minutes from Wrightsville Beach, 15 miles from Carolina and Kure Beaches, and 40 miles from Myrtle Beach. Its location in a quiet neighborhood allows guests to enjoy the large and private corner lot with majestic Magnolia trees and plantings. Just minutes from both historic downtown Wilmington and Wrightsville Beach, the owners provide a listing of restaurants, shopping and attractions with descriptions and addresses. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Weekly rate of $ 850.00, includes cleaning fee Partial weeks or longer stay quotes available upon request. Security deposit required at check-in and returned at check out. NC New Hanover County Sales Tax applies 50% deposit required during booking. Balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: ILM at 5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Fort Fisher at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Route 40 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Wrightsville Beach at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Numerous options at 3 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Beautiful courses at 8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Numerous delicious options at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: This home is very special to us, and will become our Southern home upon retirement, which will happen someday! Until then, we hope that others will enjoy it as much as we do.
Why the Owner Chose Wilmington:
We looked at locations for a Southern home, and we chose Wilmington for its close proximity to recreation and culture, and the beaches are pristine and relaxing.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This location close to two major arterial allows you to access many of the areas favorite spots. The outdoor living area is our favorite part of the home; only wish the TV were there!
- Primary: 607 483-3842 Robin
- Secondary: 607 343-2105 John
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The magnolia trees in the front and side yard are lovely with large blooms.
View of kitchen and dining space. Back yard door to the right of the refrigerato
Entertainment and living area
Master Bedroom (King bed) with full bath
The Gold Room with Queen Bed and full closet
Lanai Lounging Area
Lania seating area
Front Yard Magnolia
This picture captures the size of the corner lot, and fenced backyard.
En Suite Bathroom, large stall shower
Main hallway full bathroom with shower/tub
Lanai dining area
The Green Room with Queen Bed and full closet
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013