Newly Renovated* 2BR 2BA with Gulf View Sleeps 6-7
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Summer Place townhome description
Summerplace Unit 105 is a newly renovated unit that is a wonderful choice for your family vacation. With 2 Br and 2 separate baths there is plenty of room. Each bedroom has its own TV and the master bedroom has a water view from the balcony. Summerplace 105 has been updated with new furnishings, new decor, and new paint. This unit is fully furnished. All you need to bring is your beach towels, sunscreen, and a love for the beach. Summerplace has a pool that is heated Jan-Mar. And be sure not to miss the beautiful sunsets from your very own personal hammock on the master bedroom balcony.
Whether you choose to enjoy the Titanic, be amazed at Wonderworks, or have a fun filled day at Shipwreck Island water park, this unit is for you. Conveniently located 2 miles from Shipwreck Island Water park and app 1.5 miles from Titanic and Wonderworks. Pier Park is nearby with excellent shopping, unbeatable restaurants, mind blowing kids area, and an unbelievable night life. All the marinas are conveniently located including the Capt Anderson's Marina where you can charter a boat for a day of fishing, take a tour to Shell Island for snorkeling and dolphin watching, or buy seafood fresh off the boats. Capt Anderson's Marina also has some of the best restaurants around including the Lady Anderson Dinner Cruise. Walmart, Target, and Publix are all within 2 miles. The beach is only a few steps away. Jet skis, parasailing, kayaking, surfing and many others are all available seasonally. Go karts, miniature golf, and bungee jumping are all close by and located within several amusement parks. There are also 6 golf courses located nearby. The restaurants of PCB are famous for their seafood. Summerplace 105 is convenient to all of them including Boondocks, Boars Head, Capt Andersons, Schooners, Pineapple Willys, Buffalo Wild Wings, and Margativille. Pull you up a spot and see why PCB is continuously voted year after year as the world's most beautiful beach.
- On floor 1
- 1300 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Master bedroom with a Queen size bed. Bedroom has a balcony with a Water View. Bedroom has a TV and is fully furnished. 2nd bedroom has a Queen size bed and a double size bed. Bedroom is fully furnished and has a TV. Living Room has a roll-out twin size bed in closet downstairs. Also sectional in living room will sleep 2....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 7:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Water Sports Gear
Location & View
- Water View
- Ocean View
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Wildlife Viewing
- Summer Place Townhouses consists of 18 units with a heated pool, January through March. It is located on the 'Beach side' of Thomas Drive, one mile west of St. Andrews State Park and three miles east of Shipwreck Island Water Park. There are six golf courses just minutes from our front door. Parking is right at the front door. Just a few steps to the beach and no streets to cross. Whether you want to visit the Titanic, be amazed at Wonderworks, or simply enjoy the simpler things in life, Summerplace is your place to stay. Located on the quiet East end of Panama City Beach makes this a perfect place for families to stay. We are located conveniently to Pier Park with excellent shopping, unbeatable restaurants, excellent kids area, and a night life like no other. Also conveniently located to all the marinas including St. Andrews marina where you can charter a fishing boat for the day, take a dolphin watching and snorkeling tour to shell island, and buy fresh off the boat seafood. Zooworld and Gulfworld are 2 miles away each. You wont believe the deal you are getting with Summerplace Unit 105. With 1,300 square feet, two bedrooms/two baths and a TV in each bedroom, our townhouse is spacious enough for two couples to share. Everything is furnished. All you need are beach towels and sun tan oil. This is a family oriented complex for renters 25 years of age and older and their families and friends. Sorry, no pets. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful vacation, 446255 Chad Reynolds Panama city beach
Wonderful vacation, 446255 Chad Reynolds Panama city beach
Would recommend to friends and family. Everything was as promised. Close to many attractions. Short walk to beach. Just as the owner explained. loved it will be back.
- Guest Geri W.
- Date of stay 07/14/13
- Review Submitted 07/24/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway.
Owner response: I'm glad to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay. We strive very hard to provide the best for our guests. We look forward to you staying with us again.
Summer Place, PCB
Summer Place, PCB
The townhouse was nice and had lots of space. All the furnishings were nice. Located close to activities. However, there was no beach access. It is beach side, but we had to drive a couple of blocks for beach access.
- Guest Nanny Jane (Moody, AL)
- Date of stay 05/30/13
- Review Submitted 06/13/13
Recommended for: Families with young children.
Spring Break.......$850.00/wk (March 2-April 6) Spring Season......$725.00/wk (April 7-May 25) Summer Season......$850.00/wk (May 26-Sept 6) Fall Season........$90.00/nt (3 nt minimum)....$495/wk (Sept 7-Oct4) Late Fall Season...$75.00/nt (3 nt minimum)....$395/wk (Oct 5-Nov 1) Winter Rates.......Call for monthly/nightly rates.......(Nov-Feb) All prices plus cleaning fee of $70.00 and sales tax of 11.5%. US Cash, Check, Certified Check, Money Order or Paypal.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Panama City Beach FL at Summer Place
- Nearest Golf: Signal Hill Golf Course at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Schooners on the Beach at 0.5 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We hope that you enjoy our place as much as we do. We bought this place because of the location to everything. We also love the quietness of this end of the beach. We hope that you enjoy your stay on the World's Most Beautiful Beach. Chad and April Reynolds
- Primary: +1 334-714-8667
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Dining room and living room
View from back Patio to front door
2nd Bedroom with Queen and Twin Bed
2nd Bedroom Twin Bed
Back of Townhome. 105 is unit with palm tree in middle. Hammick on the balcony
Beachside entrance to Pier Park
Living Room Sectional
Dining Room and Kitchen
Master Bedroom with 2 closets
2nd Bedroom Queen Bed
Water View from Master Bedroom Balcony
Leading to the pool
St. Andrews State Park
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.