Affordable Comfort at 'Ponderosa'. Half Off 3rd. Night Thru Dec. 22nd.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Cascade cabin description
Labor Day Special...Rent Friday, Saturday, And Sunday, And Check In On Thursday Night After 6:00 PM For Free. Get A Head Start On Your Weekend By Waking Up In Your Cabin A Day Earlier, And Help Avoid The Heavy Friday Traffic.
If You're Looking For Comfort, Space, Outdoor Living, Privacy, Affordability, And Prioity Amenities, The Ponderosa Is The Cabin You're Looking For.
From The Moment You Walk In The Front Door, You Can Feel The 'Welcome' The Owners Leave For You. The Cabin Is Situated At The Base Of The Foothills Near The South End Of Cascade Lake, But Still High Enough To Offer A Great View Out Across The Long Valley South Of Cascade. Just Minutes From The Lake Where You May Launch Your Boat And Enjoy Unlimited Water Sports, Or, In The Winter Ride Your Snowmobiles To The Trailhead On West Mountain.
While Back At The Cabin, You Can Relax In The Spaciousness Of The Comfortable Rooms, Or Enjoy The Huge Yard And The Deck In The Sun.
There Are Four Bedrooms....Master With A Queen Bed, The Second Downstairs Bedroom With A Double Bed, Two Upstairs, One With A Double And The Other With Two Twins.
The Master Bedroom Has An Attached Bath With Tub And Shower. There Is Also A Second Bath With Shower Off The Hall Downstairs.
There Is A Washer And Dryer In The Master Bath.
The Living Room Is So Comfortable With The Leather Sofa, Love Seat, And Chair. The Owner, Himself Loves Sports, And That Is Reflected In The Superior Programming You'll Find On His DISH Satellite. Also Available Is A DVD Player And Blueray.
If You're Here To Work, Or Just Want To Stay In Touch With The World You Left Behind, The House Is Equipped With WIFI.
The Dining Room Also Has A Sofa For Those Who Might Want To Visit Privately Or Read A Book, Away From The TV. There's Also A Gas Log Fireplace Here Which Creates A Pleasant Atmosphere.
For A Cabin, The Kitchen Here Is Very Well Equipped With Everything You'll Need For Basic Meal Preparation And Serving, PLUS. There Are Also Gas And Charcoal Grills Outside For Your Use. Propane Is Provided, But Bring Charcoal If That's Your Choice.
Outside You'll Find Plenty Of Space For The Kids To Play Or The Adults To Wander. The Quiet Roads Provide For Safe Walking For The Nature Lovers. The Kids Can Roam The Woods In Search Of Adventure. And You'll Have No Problems Parking All Your Rigs. There's Plenty Of Room For Trucks And Trailers And Boats And Snowmobiles, And The Access Is Easy And Level, And Just A Few Miles Off Highway 55.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Four Bedrooms, To Sleep Eight People
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Two Bathrooms, Both On The Main Floor.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 6:
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Fly Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Hunting Big Game
- Jet Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Hunting Small Game
- Cross Country Skiing
- Basketball Court
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Located just 74 miles north of Boise, on state highway 55, cascade is just the beginning of your outdoor adventure. Valley county is the states most active recreational area, with boundless beauty to host your visit. Just some of the things you might want to do here, include...Fish on cascade lake, enjoy unlimited water sports, 92 lakes and 169 streams and rivers within a 50 mile radius of cascade, take a scenic drive along the lake shore, river, or through the gorgeous mountain passes, hunt, hike, view wildlife, rockhound, shop, antique, snowmobile, snowski...Alpine or Nordic, sled or snow tube, white water raft, kayak, canoe, pan for gold, golf at one or all of many courses, play tennis in Donnelly, go to the movie in cascade, visit Roseberry museum and restored historic town, host your family reunion, host a scenic outdoor wedding, enjoy vintage car shows, spend the day at a festival, feed elk from a horse drawn sleigh, go on a hay ride, try your skill at ice sculpting at winter carnival, compete in winter jamboree snowmobile events, sharpen your photography skills, enjoy arts & crafts shows, and then wrap up the day soaking in one of the many natural hot springs. Of course you'll want to also take time to just sit back and enjoy the view, relax on the deck, and share the moments with family and friends. We hope to hear from you soon...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Price, Lots of Room
Great Price, Lots of Room
This was a great cabin with lots of room inside and out. Very comfortable with lots of amenities. Thanks for a great place to stay
- Guest bob (Meridian, Idaho)
- Date of stay 09/15/13
- Review Submitted 09/19/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, romantic getaway, sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children.
Manager response: It's always good to have cabin guests enjoy the cabin and have a good time with family, in this beautiful area. We try to make sure that all of our guests have a great vacation by providing clean, well maintained properties. We love it when we see people out walking along the lake, taking in the fresh air and sunshine like these folks did. And we appreciate the good care they took of the cabin. We hope to see them and you again soon.
Nightly Rates Start At $150 and Up...Ask For Quote 7th. Night Is Free...At Regular Rates Monthly Rate Available...Ask For Quote 12% State Taxes And Fees $500.00 Refundable Damage And Cleaning Deposit All Rental Fees Due Prior To Check In Ask To View Our Rental And Cancellation Policies
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Boise, Idaho at 80 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: State Hwy. 55 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Cascade Lake at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Downtown Cascade at 3 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Tamarack Resort at 25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Cascade Golf Course at 3 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Downtown Cascade at 3 Miles
- Primary: (208) 382-4800 (Idaho, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Another View Of The Ponderosa
View From Ponderosa Road, To The East.
Out Towards The Front Yard.
Well Equipped Mountain Kitchen.
Just Down The Road From The Cabin.
Upstairs Bedroom With Two Twins
Mountain View From The Road To The South End Of The Lake.
Christmas Living Room
Sunset View From Road Between The Ponderosa And The South End Of Cascade Lake
View From The Road.
Everyone Enjoys The Creek Down The Road.
Looking Out Across To "Long Valley".
Comfortable Living Room
Dining And Sitting Room.
Dining And Sitting Room.
Sailing Regatta Near The South End Of Cascade Lake.
Upstairs Bedroom With Double Bed
Deer Love To Rob The Gardens.
Brrrrr! It's Winter!
Sledding Hill About Two Miles From The Cabin.
Quiet Spring On Calm Cascade Lake.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013