Palm Bay Club 10th Floor Tropical Oasis
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Palm Bay Club condo description
Nestled between the Gulf of Mexico and Sarasota Bay, this pristine one bedroom/one bath condo offers everything you would want for a perfect getaway!
This private and peaceful unit has two queen-size beds in the bedroom, fully equipped kitchen, 42’ flat screen TV in the living area / 32` flat screen TV in the bedroom, Blue Ray DVD player, Bose surround sound, free Wi-Fi and more.
The Palm Bay Club, a beautiful beach-to-bay complex, is known for its amenities and sits on the #1 beach in the U.S. as voted by Dr. Beach in June 2011. It features 2 outdoor heated swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, lighted tennis courts (rackets provided at the front office), BBQ both at the Gulf and Bay side, fitness and game room, beach and pool chairs.
But the best part of this condo is the unrivaled 10th floor view -- peace and tranquility year-round, the most amazing sunrises every morning and romantic city views in the evening!
This is Paradise! Enjoy a cup of coffee as you watch the spectacular sunrise from your window and sip a piña colada as you take in stunning sunsets from the beach!
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Building has 11 floors
- On floor 10
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Washing Machine:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 4
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable
- Game Room
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Porch / Veranda
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Pier Fishing
- Medical Services
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Botanical Garden
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Outlet Shopping
- Siesta Key and Sarasota offer something for everyone!! Para-sailing, boat and jet-ski rentals, fishing, snorkeling are all at your fingertips. Beach-combing, shelling, swimming, sun bathing, boogie boarding, playing tennis, or just strolling along the beach. Golf at one of the area’s more than 25 golf courses. Take in the nature at Myakka State Park or Oscar Scherer State Park, Sarasota's destinations for bird-watching, camping, biking, or just communing with the beauty of the area’s wildlife. Visit Mote Marine Aquarium and see over 100 species of aquatic life, including small sharks, stingrays, sea horses and manatees, Selby Botanical Gardens to enjoy an open-air and under-glass museum of thousands of colorful and exotics plants, or Sarasota Jungle Gardens and feed one of the ‘free roaming’ American Flamingos. Those who like the arts will have much to choose from. Sarasota is recognized as Florida's Cultural Coast and is home to a professional symphony, ballet and opera, has more than 10 theaters and 30 art galleries. It is home to The Ringling Museum of Art which is Florida's State Museum, and the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall known for its architecture and great acoustics and features a dazzling season of music, shows and programs for all ages. Take a ride to St. Armand’s Circle or Siesta Key Village for dining, shopping, night life or Big Olaf, the best ice cream in town! Tampa and Bush Gardens are only 1 hour away and Disney World and Universal Theme Parks are a 2-hour car ride. Step from your front door onto the powdery white sand and enjoy the wonders of Florida’s Gulf Coast! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
fantastic view from this 10 floor condo
fantastic view from this 10 floor condo
This property was super clean and the owner was very accommodating and timely with responses. Each night we sat on the lounge chairs provided to watch the sunset, walking the beach was amazing ...the sand was supersoft, it felt like walking on talcum powder, we wondered how the sand could stay so cool even though temps were well into the 80's! The location was easy access on and off the key as we journeyed to the Myakka State River Park to do the air boat ride, Lido Mangrove Tunnels for kayaking, and our new found favorite restaurant Owen's Fish Camp. Highly recommend to others, we'll be back! Pray for our city, Boston Strong.
- Guest maureen (wellesley, MA )
- Date of stay 04/15/13
- Review Submitted 04/21/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers.
Manager response: Thank you for your comments. We're very glad you had a wonderful stay in our unit. We look forward to accommodating you and your family again in the future. By the way, a study of the sand of Siesta Key by Harvard University's geology department found that it was 99% pure quartz grains. Those quartz grains are very fine, without any coral or shell fragments, which results in sand with soft, flour-like texture. Please know that our thoughts and prayers have certainly been with the people of Boston.
2014 RATES HIGH SEASON: 3/1-4/26; 6/28-7/5...........................$275/night $1,925/week MID SEASON: 2/1-2/28; 4/27-6/27; 8/29-9/2; 12/18-12/31...$210/night $1,470/week LOW SEASON: 1/1-1/31; 7/6-8/28; 9/3-12/17................$150/nigh $1,050/week $50 cleaning fee at checkout, 12% taxes 3 night minimum off season, 7 night minimum in high season 7 NIGHTS OR MORE 10% DISCOUNT! ASK ABOUT OUR MONTHLY RATES
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota International Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I75 at 5 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Daiquiri Deck at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: TPC Prestancia at 4 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Boatyard at 1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1999
About: Since we purchased our unit in 1999, we have made countless treasured memories here with our family and friends - we love to share an afternoon with our kids as they jet ski, take in the breathtaking sunsets, watch 4th of July fireworks from the beach, and at the end of the day, sit at our lanai and enjoy the beauty of the Sarasota city view. We hope our guests will create wonderful memories of their own during their stay and make Unit #106 their 'home away from home' as well.
Why Palm Bay Club:
We were introduced to Siesta Key and the Palm Bay Club almost 20 years ago by friends and family, and we instantly fell in love with this amazing place! The beautiful white sand, crystal blue and calm waters of the Gulf, wonderful weather and friendly people, make this geographical area perfect at any time of the year.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We especially enjoy the sereness of the unit and the view from the 10th floor. Even watching the rain fall takes on a different feel from up here. And being right on the beach also has its perks - we can literally just walk outside our front door and onto the sand!
- Primary: 954-658-2285
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from 10th floor unit
Spacious living/dining area
Comfortable leather furniture
Driveway to the Tower warmly lit in the evening
Watch amazing sunrises from your window!
Sit back and enjoy a different sunset every night
Sunset over the Gulf of Mexico
Make new friends at the beach
Second pool, jacuzzi, boat dock and fishing pier on the Bay side
Feed the flamingos at nearby Sarasota Jungle Gardens
Spacious living/dining area
42' flat screen TV, Blue Ray DVD player, Bose Surround Sound in the living area
Enclosed lanai offers amazing city views as evening sets
Two queen-size beds in the bedroom
Entrance to Tower building
Main pool and tennis courts on the Gulf side
Enjoy all the amenities and comfort of Unit #106 at The Palm Bay Club
Sunset from your lounge chair
Fiery sky as the sun sets on the horizon!
Promenade to the Bay side pool
Bay side pool at dusk
Ringling Museum just 10 minutes away
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Tuesday, November 26, 2013