2 Bedroom East Beach Delight
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
East Beach apartment description
2 Bedroom, One bath apartment located less than two blocks away from Santa Barbara's famed East Beach. Small and quiet location with all ammenitities. Mi Casa es tu Casa... for your stay in Santa Barbara.
- On floor 2
- 700 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 4
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Towels Provided
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Not Necessary
- Pier Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Roller Blading
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Mountain Biking
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Winery Tours
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
- Scenic Drives
- East Beach is a small area and quiet beach neighborhood of Santa Barbara. It is a convenient location in that your are minutes away from downtown, Montecito, the harbor, and a stone's throw from the famed East Beach. Getting downtown is an easy trolley ride or a leisurely walk down the Carillon beachfront boardwalk. Beach walks, bike rides, and sunset views are just a few of the highlights that come with this area. The Santa Barbara Zoological Gardens are a mere minutes away on foot as is the Bird Refuge making it an ideal location for those wanting a glimpse of 'nature'. Also, Santa Barbara's own Urban Wine trail is no more than a mile away... just off the start of Stearn's Warf - a must-see on the list of Santa Barbara's tourist activities. Other nearby conveniences are a local produce/wine market located just around the corner - Tri County Produce - along with Trader Joes and Rite Aide Pharmacy just up the street. Weddings and conventions are often held in the nearby Hyatt Hotel, Fess Parkers, or Cabrillo Pavillion Arts Center. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$250 security deposit paid at the time of booking. Deposit refunded after or at the time of departure.
Full balance due upon arrival.
- Tax Rate 12%
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Santa Barbara Airport at 12 Miles
- Nearest Train: Santa Barbara Amtrak Station at 2 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 101 at East Beach
- Nearest Barpub: (Hyatt) Bistro 111 at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Hyatt, Fess Parkers, East Beach Grill at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 1972
About the owner: We, the Unterthiner family, have owned this property since the early 70's. Over the years, all of us have lived in one of the units in this 8-unit apartment building at one time or another. We are blessed with a property in beautiful British Colombia that we also reside at part of the year and open up our homes to fellow traveler's to keep the warmth and spirit of our home alive when we are away.
Why the Owner Chose East Beach:
East Beach has been home and second home to our family for close to 40 years. Little has changed over the years - including our tenants/neighbors in the building - which is a comfort when coming home.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The charm and funk of our old, beloved, well-lived in building is easy to fall in love with. The fact that we all have lived here, truly makes it our home of almost 40 years.
- Primary: (805)-689-2644 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.