Quiet, Comfortable, and Extremely Well Located 1 Bedroom Suite.
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Vancouver house description
If you are looking for a well appointed 1 bedroom suite in a prime location in West Vancouver, you have just found it! At about 800 sf, this suite has it all. Bedroom has very comfortable queen bed with luxurious Egyptian cotton linens and a wool duvet. The bathroom has glass shower, heated floors and granite counters. The kitchen is small but totally functional and well equipped with fridge, stove, sink, granite counter tops, cuisinart coffee maker, toaster and microwave. The entire suite has heated floors. Living room is well appointed and has a big screen built in TV with surround sound and full cable program. In suite office has large granite desk. The suite is bright and has lots of storage and is located at the ground level of an artistic and well kept heritage home in West Vancouver's prestigious Dundarave.
- 800 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 3-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 5:
- Towels Provided:
- Linens Provided:
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Mountain Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Basketball Court
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Wildlife Viewing
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- A prime location in West Vancouver. Walk to the beach, the villages of Dundarave and Ambleside for all of your shopping. These villages are full of coffee shops, restaurants, grocery stores, antique shops, fish markets, and boutiques selling interesting wares. Walking trails are everywhere and 3 blocks away is the stunning West Van seawall that stretches from the Lions Gate Bridge to Dundarave. We have a world class recreation centre with state of the art facilities that is about a 3 minute walk. Across the street is a fantastic playground for children or grandchildren to play in. A car is not necessary as the bus is about 5 minutes away which will take you over the lions gate bridge to downtown or to the ferry terminal at Horsehoe Bay. This is a prime location in West Vancouver - quiet and tucked off the main streets but walkable to everything! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Experience !
Great Experience !
Enjoyed our stay. The accommodations were closed off from the rest of the property with a dedicated ground floor entrance which gave us the feeling of complete privacy. The owner was friendly and courteous. Everything was neat and clean. All the necessary amenities were present including shampoo, conditioner, paper towels, etc. Parking for one's vehicle was only several yards from the entrance. The location proved to be ideal --- nice family neighborhood a very short drive from local eateries (and food markets if necessary). We also discovered that it was it was "perfectly' located for easy and quick access to all the main Vancouver tourist attractions including easy access to the roads to Whistler and the Vancouver Island Ferry. I would highly recommend this property for any couple visiting the Vancouver. If my wife and I vacation in Vancouver again we will definitely check to see if this property is available.
- Guest Rory L. (Ardmore PA)
- Date of stay 09/06/13
- Review Submitted 09/16/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jul 1 - Sep 7
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
If you need to cancel your booking, all of your deposit returned to you if you cancel prior within 10 days of your arrival date. If it is within 10 days, you will lose half of your deposit and the remainder will be returned to you.
Payment in advance is required. 25% at time of booking and remainder upon check in.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Deposit for damage is required. It will be the equivalent of 1/2 of the time you are staying.
12% HST is applicable.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International Airport at 30 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horsehoe Bay at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 1 at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Ambleside Beach at 2 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Red Lion Pub Dundarave West Vancouver at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Cypress Mountain at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Gleneagles Golf Club at 5 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: Dundarave West Vancouver at 1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1912
About: I am a musician and avid outdoors person who has a keen interest in life. I live in the upstairs of this property with my two boys who are school aged. We love our life in West Vancouver and spend it walking in the woods with our puppy, down at the beach or in the mountains of whistler where we ski and ride our bikes.
Why West Vancouver:
This house has a wonderful feeling and is full of love and light. Everyone that comes here feels good. It is an original West Vancouver cottage that has been totally restored and is quaint and comfortable.
- Primary: 604-787-7639
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from the front hallway
bathroom with heated floors and glass and slate shower
bedroom. an extremely comfortable queen bed with luxury linens and wool duvet
living area with surround sound TV and Stereo with full cable package.
TV with surround sound, full cable package, DVD, and VCR
in Suite Office
bathroom with granite, heated slate floors, and large glass shower
small but very functional kitchen
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013