New York on the Danube
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Budapest condo description
This spacious and light-filled loft has been recently renovated to provide comfort and security for a short or long stay. This is a stylish and relaxing retreat that has featured in style magazines and has many returning customers who see it as a superior alternative to hotels.
With up to four bedrooms, it is comfortably furnished and includes eat-in kitchen, a modern bathroom, 2 WCs, and private sun terrace – the perfect spot to enjoy your breakfast. Accessed by lift, the apartment has high ceilings, air conditioning and a mix of modern and antique furniture.
- On floor 7
- 113 m²
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- white tiled bathroom with bath and shower, dryer and washing machine
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 8:
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Music Library
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Casa Luna is right in the heart of Budapest on Pozsonyi Way, that runs parallel the Danube bank, next to the Margaret Bridge providing easy access to both sides of this beautiful metropolis - Pest and Buda. Every time we visit our apartment we enjoy the convenience of it's central location. The apartment is walking distance from many tourist attractions such as Parliament, Ethnography Museum, Comedy Theatre and all amenities are no further than 200 meters. MUST DO: cycle along the Danube bank around sunset, take a boat trip on the river, dine in one of the superb restaurants on Pozsonyi, visit Margaret Island's parks and pools, see the Parliament, go to the Opera, visit the famous Szechenyi bath and the Zoo near Hero's Square. All just couple of stops away on public transport or in walking distance....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 23 - Jan 5
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 14 - Aug 31, 2014
3 night min stay
|My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
$100.00 deposit via PayPal, $90.00 paid back on departure
50% via PayPal, 50% payment on arrival
- cleaning after departure: €20
- Pet Fee: €40
- Taxes Included
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Liszt Ferenc Airport at 29 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Western Railway Station at 1.3 Kilometres
- Nearest Beach: Balaton at 111 Kilometres
- Nearest Restaurant: DUNAPARK Restaurant at 0.1 Kilometres
Year Purchased: 1990
About: I grew up in Transylvania and now live in Sydney. With my family we've travelled far and wide and lived in several countries but Budapest is a very special place for us as my first son was born here. We understand what travellers need, we want you to feel at home when staying in our apartment and share our passion about Budapest with you.
Situated in Pest’s most stylish inner-city neighbourhood, this is a wonderfully located apartment within walking distance of many of the city’s finest attractions, including Parliament, Margaret Island park and swimming pool and the Danube walk. Trams and buses are outside to take you wherever you wish in the city. A 24 hour convenience store is on the ground floor, and the street includes excellent restaurants, cafes, travel agencies, food stores and an English language book-shop. A free wifi café is 50 metres from the front door. The West End shopping mall and Western Railway station are just 10 minutes walk away. This is the perfect location from which to explore the city’s many charms by foot or public transport.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When renting this apartment you'll enjoy additional benefits. Pozsonyi Way has Budapest's best beauty salon and chocolate shop and they've kindly gave our guests free coupons.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013
4 Bedroom / 0.5 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.