Ocean View Duplex - Steps to the Beach
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Balboa Peninsula apartment description
Fantastic location has large deck/patio with gas BBQ. Large sliding glass doors off the living room invite the outdoors in and balmy ocean breezes keep the indoors cool. Kitchen has granite counter tops and newer appliances. Unit has a coin-op washer/dryer in shared laundry room. One car parking in shared garage.
Property type is duplex with single story units -
- Upper: 1 king; 2 queens; 2 twins and sleeper sofa (sleeps 10)
- Lower: 1 king; 1 queen; 2 twins and sleeper sofa (sleeps 8) ***Calendar does not reflect bookings for lower unit. Call for rates and availability -
- Linen rentals available or bring your own
- No pets allowed
- DVD, flat screen TV with cable and internet access
- Full kitchen with coffee maker, cookware, microwave, oven, refrigerator, stove, toaster, and utensils.
Medical services nearby, grocery store and restaurants within walking distance. Just steps to the beach!
We love this beach-close location, ocean breezes and bike paths. The relaxed beach atmosphere is refreshing. Enjoy surfing, biking, volleyball and swimming or build sandcastles and play in the surf all day. The sunsets are breathtaking!
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Water Sports Gear:
- Kayak / Canoe:
Location & View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Massage Therapist
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: John Wayne (SNA) at 8.5 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Balboa Ferry/Fun Zone at 2.5 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: PCH at 1 Miles
- Primary: (949) 673-3663 (California, USA) Call for more information
- Secondary: Toll Free (800) 771-3081
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of Property (36th St. and Seashore Drive)
Picture taken in front of property
Kitchen (Upper Unit); fully furnished
Guest Bedroom #1 (upper unit); queen bed
Guest Bedroom #3 (upper); two twin beds
Bath #2 hallway
This property is just steps to the sand
View from upper unit deck
Upper Unit Living Room
Dining Room (upper unit)
Guest Bedroom #2 (upper unit); queen bed
Hallway Bath (upper unit)
Master Bedroom (upper unit); king size bed
Lower unit patio
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 27, 2013