Great Location - 2 Miles to the White Sand Beaches of Siesta Key!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ashton Lakes condo description
This 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 1 lanai, ground floor unit is very comfortably furnished with a tropical flare and has newly tiled floors. Ashton Lakes is a beautiful, mature association on 32 acres of greenery amidst 5 lakes. It boasts an active clubhouse, heated Olympic size pool, smaller neighborhood pool, gas grills, picnic area, RV/boat storage in secured lot, tennis, shuffleboard and bocci courts with lush landscape throughout. This condo has all the amenities of home. Bring your clothes and sun tan lotion and prepare to relax in comfort. Beach chairs and coolers are provided for relaxing on any of the nearby beaches.
For your convenience, there is even have a foot bridge that connects us to Merchant's Pointe shopping center. Save gas and just walk over to CVS Pharmacy, Sweet Bay Grocery, Ace hardware store, dry cleaners, restaurants, hair salons and $ Store Etc. Close to everything! New linens, towels, updated decor, bistro set and new 39' TV installed Dec. 2012 (with new ownership). See new updated pix. A new HVAC unit was also installed in April 2013.
- On floor 1
- 848 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Considered:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Living Room seats 6
- Annual Sarasota Events: Each January brings Sarasota County Arts Day, a community-wide celebration of the local artists on the streets of downtown. In March, The Opera Pazzia International Festival is sponsored by the Sarasota Opera Association and attracts opera-lovers from near and far. The Sarasota Jazz Festival also celebrates in March. The week-long musical extravaganza customarily features greats in blues, ragtime, swing, big-band music and more. Project Black Cinema sponsors their International Film Festival the third week of the month. April brings the popular Florida Winefest & Auction to the Resort at Longboat Key Club. It's the third largest wine auction in the United States. The Sarasota Film Festival brings us new creative cinematic endeavors of all types. It's a good opportunity to explore the traditional, the avant-garde or to discover new talent. And keep a lookout for the international chamber music festival presented by La Musica in Sarasota. ...moreless
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Sight Seeing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Community in quite setting, yet very close to beaches, shopping, restaurants, and bars, as well as city attractions in Sarasota. Its close proximity to shopping, schools, hospitals, churches, Rt 41 , I-75, restaurants, sports bars and only 2 miles to the world famous white sands of Siesta Key makes it a much sought after community. For your shopping needs, a mall is located less than a mile away. Located 60-90 miles from Tampa and Ft Myers, which are very entertainment oriented cities. Disney World, Universal Studios, Busch Gardens of Tampa, Pro Sporting Events, Epcot Center and the Everglades are all easy trips. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Ashton Lakes Condo - Lovely, Easy Access to all sites
Ashton Lakes Condo - Lovely, Easy Access to all sites
We enjoyed the Ashton Lakes Condo community -- especially the view of the surrounding lakes, birds, and most of all the Community Pool -- clean, heated and very large. Nice place to relax on comfortable lounge chairs and enjoy the Sarasota sun. We had great weather the whole month! The condo was comfortable, clean, good, working appliances and plenty of bedding and linens. Washer and dryer worked well. A little disappointed in the view off the living room (faced the carports) but the foliage and scenery on the side and a short walk to the rear of the building afforded lovely viewing and morning sun! Plenty of really good places to eat - Turtles Cafe, Vitantonios Pizza, EggStyle (for breakfast and lunch -- great food and presentation); visiting St. Armand's Key, downtown Sarasota and the beautiful beach at Siesta Key was great! St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church was just around the corner. Bret & Beth were extremely helpful to all our questions and concerns. We would definitely recommend this property.
- Guest Neil (Wickliffe, OH USA)
- Date of stay 01/20/13
- Review Submitted 03/12/13
Recommended for: Age 55+, people with disabilities, sightseeing.
January-March 2013: $2,199/month + 12% FL Rental Tax + 1 time, $85 Cleaning Fee April-May 2013: $1,799/month + 12% FL Rental Tax + 1 time, $85 Cleaning Fee June-September 2013: $1049/month + 12% FL Rental Tax + 1 time, $85 Cleaning Fee October-December 2013: $1,799/month + 12% FL Rental Tax + 1 time, $85 Cleaning Fee ** DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR 4 MONTH OR MORE RENTAL ** Available year round. Minimun 1 month rental. $500 refundable damage deposit required Dogs under 25 lb considered with non-refundable deposit(no cats). Ask for details.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Sarasota-Bradenton at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 75 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Siesta Key at 2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Several Sports Bars Nearby at 2 Miles
- Nearest Golf: TPC Prestancia at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Too Many to List! at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2012
About the owner: We (Bret and Beth Lewis) have always loved Florida! Especially the beach. We were married in 2006 on Smathers Beach in Key West. We go there every chance we get. The gulf coast is wonderful!
Why the Owner Chose Ashton Lakes:
We have always wanted a place like this to escape the PA winters! This place is quiet, warm and close to everything! You can walk to many stores and drive to so many things within a few miles. The public beach at Siesta Key is wonderful! Heated pool is wonderful! Only a few miles away and parking is free and plentiful. The beach is wide and sand bars make for nice wading in the turquoise water! Public bathrooms and snack bar are right there. Close to so many things!
- Primary: 412-638-2717
- Secondary: +1 412-576-2400 After 5pm EST
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The condo is on the first floor. Easy access to car port only steps away!
Sliding glass door to patio extends the living room space!
Kitchen with all the essentials and more!
TV with combo DVD player in Master!
Walkway outside the condo.
Beautiful, large, heated pool next to clubhouse!
Setting up for fall fun outside the clubhouse!
Newly painted living room with new decor.
New bistro set for morning coffee or evening night cap.
New 39' LCD, wall mounted TV.
Favorite view from the kitchen. Palms and Hybicus!
Master bedroom with comfortable queen bed.
Master bath with washer and dryer.
Second bathroom with beachy decor.
View of serene Ashton Lake from behind condo.
Lounge, relax, swim and tan the day away!
Public beach access 2 miles from property. Siesta Key awaits! Free parking!
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 04, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.