Beautiful and Immaculate Townhome
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This beautiful town home has 3 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 baths. We have one queen bed in the master bedroom. Master bath has a double sink vanity. Main upstairs bath has double sink vanity. 2 bedrooms with one full bed each. We also have a full size blow up air mattress for your convenience. The powder room is located on the main floor. The kitchen is very large and stocked with coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, large electric skillet, utensils, dinnerware along with cups and mugs. We supply coffee, tea and cocoa along with condiments. An array of spices are also available. All linens are supplied along with soaps and towels. It has a warm and cozy gas fireplace and a fenced backyard. Enjoy the approximately 25 miles of bike path that are steps away from your front door. Beautiful views of Lone Pine State Park can be viewed from the master bedroom window. This is a wonderfully affordable way to enjoy all the Flathead Valley has to offer.
- 1500 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Master bedroom has a master bath and a walk-in closet.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
- Powder room is located on the main floor.
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 5
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Fly Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Hunting Small Game
- Freshwater Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Basketball Court
- Whitewater Rafting
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Jet Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Horseback Riding
- Bird Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Water Parks
- Scenic Drives
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Cross Country Skiing
- Sight Seeing
- Massage Therapist
- Wildlife Viewing
- Enjoy miles of bike paths, steps from your doorway, that lead to the base of Lone Pine State Park. Take a beautiful, scenic, bike ride to Smith Lake to the west or travel south to the largest freshwater lake west of the Mississippi, Flathead Lake. There are tours available to drink in the beauty of the lake and sailboat rentals for the true adventurist. Surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, there are a myriad of hiking trails to be traversed many leading to pristine lakes for fishing. Fly Fishing in our numerous rivers is also a local favorite with a quaint fly shop about a mile down the road that provides shuttle service for its customers. The breathtaking Glacier National Park is located 35 miles to the northeast. With thousands of miles of hiking trails and the abundant wildlife, it is an absolute must see for any vacationist. The Hungry Horse Dam is also a beautiful visual treat for anyone visiting the area. Let's not forget the winter fun. This beautiful townhome is located between The Big Mountain Ski Resort in Whitefish to the north or Blacktail Ski Resort to the south. Snowmobile rental information packets are available as well, to round out your winter vacation experience. Come and enjoy Montana at its finest!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful place to unwind!
Wonderful place to unwind!
Close to downtown Kalispell, the condo was a perfect place for my friend and I as we visited Glacier National Park and participated in the first ever Spartan Race held in nearby Bigfork. House was clean, well-equipped, and quiet. Lovely decor, and we were very comfortable during our weekend stay. Loved having David and Denise right next door to answer any questions and give us advice on the area. Would definitely stay here again, and highly recommend!
- Guest montanacat
- Date of stay 05/10/13
- Review Submitted 05/21/13
Recommended for: Adventure seekers, families with young children, families with teenagers, girls getaway, romantic getaway, sightseeing, age 55+.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Jun 1 - Sep 14
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
- Taxes Not included
Check-in times are flexible. Please call to make specific arrangements. Check-out times are flexible as well. We do not charge tax or a cleaning fee. One requirement is that you clean your own dishes and put them away. A $250.00 deposit is required for a confirmed reservation of the property and the balance is due at check-in. There is no smoking and no pets allowed.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway's most secure form of payment.
HomeAway PaymentsSM is the most secure way to pay and automatically protects your payment up to $10,000 (learn more). Call the owner directly to confirm payment details.
- Nearest Airport: Glacier Park International Airport at 11.4 Miles
- Nearest Train: Whitefish Train Station at 18 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 93 at 1.37 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Foys Lake Beach at 6 Miles
- Nearest Ski: The Big Mountain Ski Resort at 25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: The Buffalo Hill Golf Club at 3.3 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Our names are David and Denise and we are both native to the Flathead Valley. We've had the privilege of living and recreating here and would like to share the experience with others. David is a general contractor and Denise is a home educator. We have three children and one on the way.
Why the Owner Chose Kalispell:
Our goal is to offer an affordable, clean and comfortable space for those who like to travel but prefer something more homey than a hotel can provide.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Our close proximity to a scenic bike path and Lone Pine State Park were a huge draw to us. We are a very athletic family and the bike path has been a beautiful and safe part of our recreating that we will never take for granted. Denise is 'all about the view' as she would say. I love to step out of my front door and just take in the beauty of Lone Pine Mountain. We know you'll enjoy it too.
- Primary: (406)471-5772
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Oversized double garage.
Large, stocked, kitchen.
Plenty of glassware and an electric wine opener.
Larger view of kitchen.
Powder room located on main level.
Master bedroom has a walk-in closet and master bath.
Master bedroom bath.
Clean and neat as a pin exterior.
Large, stocked kitchen.
Coffee pot and toaster for your convenience. Coffee provided.
Table has two leaves that can be added to accomodate large groups.
Living room with beautiful, gas fireplace.
Master bedroom with Queen sized bed.
Very large main bath.
This is the 'Brown' room with a full sized bed.
'Red' room with full size bed.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013