Access Hollywood: Live with the Celebrities in Designer Loft
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Hollywood Hills condo description
2,000 sq ft, multi-level loft floor-plan with incredible sunset views
Live with the celebrities at The Broadway Hollywood, the address of one of the most glamorous hotspots on the globe—Hollywood and Vine, the legendary crossroads where fame meets fortune. Gain access to The Broadway Hollywood which is a collection of chic loft residences offered with amenities exceeding a luxury hotel. This Classical Revival landmark brings resort-inspired luxuries and sophistication back to the center of a newly vital Hollywood.
Your getaway location has an extra-large (approximately 2,000 square feet), multi-level floor-plan with one bedroom, his & her closets, two bathrooms, two flat screen TVs (including 65-inch in living area). The unit has incredible sunset views west over Hollywood, to the Hills and towards the ocean. This spacious suite is accented by high ceilings, big windows and an open kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, wine cabinet and Caesar Stone counters. The master bath has double sinks and an extra-large soaking tub.
Enjoy the historic Walk of Fame and be seen by the paparazzi waiting to see each day’s guest coming and going from the famous Katsuya Restaurant by Philipe Starck on the building’s ground floor.
Your urban getaway is located within a block of the Pantages Theater, the W Hollywood Hotel & Residences, and sbe’s Redbury boutique hotel and trendy restaurants and bars that have recently opened in this rapidly-improved entertainment venue. Regardless of your plans to ride the subway, visit the Hollywood/Vine Metro Station on the Red Line on Hollywood Boulevard which is designed with movie-set memorabilia. Enjoy the latest films at the historic Arclight and Cinerama Dome, Starbucks, and Trader Joes within walking distance.
Visit a spectacular cast of landmarks, including the fully restored El Capitan, the cultural icon known as “the Greek”, and the world-famous Grauman’s Chinese and Egyptian Theaters are also players in your marquee ensemble.
- On floor 8
- 2000 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Private Chef
- Housekeeper Optional
- Events Allowed
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The master bath has double sinks and an extra-large soaking tub.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Living Room seats 10
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Recreation • Pantages Theatre 0.2 km/0.1 miles • Grauman's Chinese Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles • Hollywood Bowl 1.6 km/1.0 miles • Sunset Strip 1.6 km/1.0 miles • The Improv Comedy Club & Restaurant 1.0 mi • Kodak Theatre 1.6 km/1.0 miles • Universal Studios® 4.8 km/3.0 miles • House of Blues 4.8 km/3.0 miles • Griffith Park Observatory 6.4 km/4.0 miles • Greek Theatre 8.0 km/5.0 miles • Comedy Central 9.6 km/6.0 miles • Ahmanson Theatre 9.6 km/6.0 miles • Little Tokyo 11.3 km/7.0 miles • Disney MGM Studios 11.3 km/7.0 miles • Studio City 11.3 km/7.0 miles • Dodger Stadium 11.3 km/7.0 miles • Staples Center 11.9 km/7.4 miles • China Town 12.9 km/8.0 miles • Korea Town 16.1 km/10.0 miles • Rose Bowl 29.0 km/18.0 miles • Santa Monica Beach and Pier 21.0 miles • Six Flags - Magic Mountain /28.0 miles • Knott's Berry Farm 45.0 km/28.0 miles ...moreless
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool:
- Hot Tub
- Tourist Attractions
- Bird Watching
- Fitness Center
- Whale Watching
- Sight Seeing
- Outlet Shopping
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Mountain Biking
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Pier Fishing
- Water Parks
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Recreation Center
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Wildlife Viewing
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Local Attractions • Paramount Studios 3.2 km/2.0 miles • CBS Studios 4.8 km/3.0 miles • Pacific Design Center 6.4 km/4.0 miles • Warner Brothers Studio 8.1 km/5.0 miles • LA Live 11.3 km/7.0 miles Shopping • Farmer's Market 6.4 km/4.0 miles • Beverly Center Shopping 8.0 km/5.0 miles • Farmer's Market & The Grove 5.0 miles • Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 9.0 miles Arts and Culture • Los Angeles County Museum of Art 5.0 miles • Museum of Contemporary Art 7.0 miles • Getty Museum 16.0 miles Community • UCLA 12.9 km/8.0 miles • USC 16.1 km/10.0 miles • Kaiser Hospital 1.6 km/1.0 miles • Children's Hospital 6.4 km/4.0 miles • Cedars Sinai Medical Center 8.0 km/5.0 miles Entertainment Locations & Offices • Capitol Records 0.2 km/0.1 miles • CNN/Turner Broadcasting 0.8 km/0.5 miles • Nickelodeon Animation Studios 1.0 miles • Hollywood Center Studios 3.2 km/2.0 miles • MCA Recordings 4.8 km/3.0 miles • Motown Records 6.4 km/4.0 miles • Quincy Jones Music 6.4 km/4.0 miles • Maverick Records 8.0 km/5.0 miles • Black Entertainment Television (B.E.T) 5.0 mi • Sony Entertainment 12.9 km/8.0 miles • Dreamworks Pictures 12.9 km/8.0 miles • Lionsgate Films 20.9 km/13.0 miles • Game Trailers 20.9 km/13.0 miles • Home Box Office (HBO) 20.9 km/13.0 miles • MTV (Music Television) 20.9 km/13.0 miles • Interscope Records 29.0 km/18.0 miles • Geffen Recordings 29.0 km/18.0 miles ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Jan - Dec $249/night
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: LAX at 23.9 Miles
- Nearest Train: Hollywood/Vine Metro Station at 0.05 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 101 at 0.3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Santa Monica Beach at 12.2 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Katsuya (downstairs: be seen by the paparazzi) at Hollywood Hills
- Nearest Golf: Wilshire Country Club at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Katsuya, Cleo, Wood & Vine, Beso & more! at 0.1 Miles
Year Purchased: 2008
About: The owner offers luxury properties for rent in the US and overseas including a tropical boutique hotel(opening 2014), a private yacht and a summer cottage located on an ocean-front peninsula on a beautiful island in Europe. The owner has extensive design and architectural experience which ensures a style tailored to each local setting. All communications will be through the owner's agent.
Why Hollywood Hills:
Luxurious upgrades, period details and evocative views compose the backdrop for your unforgettable stay at the Broadway Hollywood. From the dramatic entry on Vine to the moonlit pool on the roof, aesthetics and essentials seamlessly intersect. Leading the historic concrete and steel structure's recent transformation is Kelly Wearstler Interior Design, the internationally acclaimed creative force behind the local Viceroy and Avalon Hotels, imparts its luxe interior redesign vision. Bridging the past with the future, this historic building offers 24-hour valet, lobby reception and luxurious rooftop pool and gym!
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Access Hollywood: The owner’s agent may provide a tailored itinerary with services to make your trip to LA truly memorable. He may assist you in arranging premium seats for Le Cirque du Soleil at the Kodak Theater, home of the Oscars. Arrange a day of shopping with the owner’s car & driver on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood, Grove, The Beverly Center and Rodeo Drive as well as Hollywood and Highland for designer labels and luxurious finds for looking good in La La Land. Go where the celebrities are seen on the scene in some of the country's hottest restaurants and nightclubs, all within walking distance of your LA getaway. The owner’s agent will arrange a tour to the land where dreams come true at the backlots for Paramount Pictures, Sony and Universal Studios which are located so close to your home in LA. Arrange a photo-shoot with the owner's professional photographer and have a coffee-table book made to show friends.
- Primary: 13104993910
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The unit has incredible sunset views west towards the ocean.
The owner's agent can arrange a cocktail party with piano music.
Has the feeling of a hotel suite with all services available.
Spacious multi-level open floor-plan with high ceilings and approx 2,000 sq ft.
Bedroom and adjacent reading area. Additional hidden flat-screen TV for bedroom.
The historical Broadway Hollywood was completely rebuilt several years ago
The kitchen features professional appliances and a wine closet
The master bath has double sinks and an extra-large soaking tub.
Office area is adjacent to the reading area
Enjoying the open floor plan with comfortable seating for guests
The owner's chef is available to prepare a tasting menu for groups.
The owner has gathered unique pieces from around the world for this modern loft.
The owner's agent will arrange private tours.
Every fixture is custom made for this unit
The master closet is well designed for shoes, luggage and clothes
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013