Off Season Special! Stay a Minimum of 3 Nights, Get 1 Free!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes townhome description
*OFF SEASON SPECIAL! STAY 3 NIGHTS, GET 1 FREE. OFFER VAILD FOR STAY DATES FROM AUGUST 17TH, 2013 TO FEBRUARY 28TH, 2014. CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER OR DISCOUNT.
Resort Destinations will never ask for wire transfers, or credit card information via an email. Always call and talk with us if you have any concerns. Resort Destinations is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau in Bay County Florida.
Located on the East end of Panama City Beach near St. Andrews State Park and within walking distance to Schooner's 'The Last Local Beach Club', this delightful four bedroom town home is sure to please! With just over 2500 square feet, there is plenty of room for everyone. The first level has three bedrooms. The first bedroom to your left when you walk in the front door is perfect for the kids or grandkids. There is a specialty bunk bed that has a full size bed on the top, a double on the bottom bunk and a full size trundle that pulls out from underneath for more sleeping. It is recommended that only smaller children sleep in this bed, as there is a weight restriction. The second bedroom to the left has a queen size bed. There is a Jack-n-Jill style bathroom that connects these two bedrooms. At the end of the hall, you have a third bedroom. This bedroom has a queen size bed and a private bathroom. This room also has a sliding glass door that leads out into the newly landscaped backyard that is perfect for those outdoor family cook outs! Located on the second level is the large, open living room, kitchen, and master bedroom. The living room has a flat screen TV, DVD player and oversized sectional couch that is perfect for lounging. There is a private balcony located off of the living room area that offers partial Gulf views. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, this kitchen is sure to wow. It comes fully stocked with all the utensils that you need for those great family meals together. There is even a Keurig coffee maker! The master bedroom is located down the hallway just past the kitchen. This rooms has a queen size bed, cable TV and private bathroom. The large bathroom has double vanity sinks, a separate tub and a tiles shower. There is also a half bath located at the end of the hallway. The third level is loft style. With comfy couches, this is the best place to curl up with your favorite book and relax. There is a queen size sleeper sofa for additional sleeping arrangements. Or step out onto the private balcony and enjoy the sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. This home has a one car garage with extra parking in the driveway. With public beach access points right around each corner to this home, there are no major streets to cross and you can get to the beach within 5 minutes. So give us a call today to book your vacation in this beautiful town home and we are sure that it will become a family favorite for years to come! *This is not a Spring Break friendly property. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Summer Peak Season requires a Saturday to Saturday stay.
- 2537 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 10-12
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Air Conditioning:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Washing Machine:
- Towels Provided:
- Resort Destinations “Fun In The Sun” Amenity Beach Package at no cost to you! One Admission per stay date. You get all these complimentary amenities when you reserve with us: 1.) Complimentary 18 hole Golf Package: The Hombre Golf Course, “The Good, The Bad & The Ugly” features water on 21 of the 27 holes and is meticulously manicured to PGA specifications throughout the year. 2.) “Gulf World Marine Park” one FREE adult admission per day (Open All Year - Rain or Shine). 3.) Emerald Falls Family Amusement Park “Formula Package”, Go-carts, miniature golfing, bumper boats & arcade. 4.) Deep Sea Fishing Excursion. 5.) “Wonderworks” FREE admission for one person everyday of your stay Seasonal rules apply. Amenities may change without notice call for details. Call Resort Destinations to book now....moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Water Tubing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Resort Destinations will never ask for wire transfers, or credit card information via an email. Always call and talk with us if you have any concerns. Resort Destinations is a proud member of the Better Business Bureau in Bay County Florida. This property is located near St. Andrews State Park, only a 5 minute drive away. Some great restaurants to check out are J Michaels, Schooner's and Captain Anderson's. Resort Destinations “Fun In the Sun” Amenity Beach Package at no cost to you! 1 Admission per stay date. You get all these complimentary amenities when you reserve with us: 1.) Complimentary 18 hole Golf Package: The Hombre Golf Course, “The Good, The Bad & The Ugly” features water on 21 of the 27 holes and is meticulously manicured to PGA specifications throughout the year. 2.) “Gulf World Marine Park” one FREE adult admission per day (Open All Year - Rain or Shine). 3.) Emerald Falls Family Amusement Park “Formula Package”, Go-carts, miniature golfing, bumper boats & arcade. 4.) Deep Sea Fishing Excursion. 5.) “Wonderworks” FREE admission for one person everyday of your stay Seasonal rules apply. Amenities may change without notice call for details....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Off Season Special- Stay 3 Get 1 Free. Valid til 02/28* Late Summer 2013 (08/17-09/27) $247.50/night $1562.50/week Fall 2013 (09/28-10/25) $217.50/night $1352.50/week Winter 2013 (10/26-03/07) $182.50/night $1262.50/week $1325.00/month Spring Break 2014 (03/08-04/04) $263.75/night $1746.25/week (Sat. to Sat. Stay) Spring (04/05-05/16) $243.75/night $1606.25/week Summer Peak (05/17-08/15) $288.75/night $1956.25/week (Sat. to Sat. Stay) Please Add For Taxes, Cleaning Fees, and Pet Fee. Subject to change without notice
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Beaches International Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: HWY 98 at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Panama City Beach at Private Homes
- Nearest Barpub: Ms. Newby's on the Curve at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Hombre Golf Course at 5 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Schooner's at 500 Metres
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Private Homes:
We purchased this home because of it's location to the beach and the great neighbor's that live next door all year round.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Private townhome with partial gulf views off the balconies, private garage, location is perfect to reach all attractions without all the congestion.
- Primary: (850) 249-1050 (Florida, USA)
- Secondary: (866) 213-6928 (Toll Free)
Absolutely stunning home!
Bunk room has two twins and one double bed.
Another view of the bathroom
Second guest bedroom has a queen size bed.
Third guest bedroom has a queen size bed.
Private bathroom located off of the third bedroom.
Flat screen TV and DVD player located in in the living room.
The kitchen is fully stocked with everything you need, even a Keurig Coffee Pot!
Cable TV located in the master suite.
Separate tub area in the master suite.
Half bath located on the second level
Loft area is a great place to relax. The couch pulls out to a queen sleeper sofa
Welcome to 'Casa del Sol'!
Jack-n-Jill style bathroom off of the first two guest bedrooms.
Guest bathroom has a shower/tub combo.
Front load washer and dryer located on the first floor.
Guest bedroom also has cable TV.
The living room is located on the second level.
Dining area has seating for 6 with extra seating at the breakfast bar.
Master suite has a queen size bed.
Master bath has double vanity sinks.
Large shower area in the master suite
View going up to the third floor loft area.
Great sitting area located outside of the third guest bedroom.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013