Luxurious Tropical Paradise on an 80 Acre Skilake -Exclusive Area
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
• Boathouse has nearly 800 sq. feet of living area, marble and tile bath, granite/stainless kitchen, beautiful lanai only 20 feet from the lake and loft bedroom with 2 walk-in closets
• Luxurious but comfortable furnishings, mixing leather with antiques
• Excellent views of the lake from upstairs bedroom, main living area and lanai
• Flat screen HDTV, wine cooler
• Plenty of storage, hardwood and tile downstairs, carpet in bedroom
• Neighborhood is one of the area’s most exclusive with multi-million dollar homes
• Great location only 5 minutes to Veteran’s Expressway, 20 minutes to Airport or Busch Gardens and 30 minutes to beach or downtown Tampa. Mall is 10 minutes away.
Off Street Parking
Parking for RV/Boat/Trailer
Gas/Electric BBQ Grill
No Pets Allowed
Smoking Not Allowed
Activities (on site and nearby)
Theme Park (Amusement Park)
- 2 story
- 800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Bedroom 1
- 1 queen
- 1.0 Bathrooms
- Bathroom 1
- toilet, shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Living Room seats 0
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Lawn / Garden
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Basketball Court
- Water Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Mountain Biking
- Wildlife Viewing
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Fitness Center
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
Discounts: 31 nights or more $67 nightly
Before paying contact the owner to confirm payment details.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Tampa International at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Veteran's Expressway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Honeymoon Island at 18 Miles
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: Bill Riddle is an essayist, columnist and author of two books. His humor column, Bad Advice, reached 700 million people assuming his two readers passed along the rags he wrote for to 350 million friends. Bestselling author James Swain says, “Bill Riddle makes me laugh out loud. He’s one of the funniest writers I know. His “Bad Advice” column should be read by all.” Ballantine Books’ Libby McGuire feels Bill’s writing style is “immensely readable” and “difficult to stop reading, which is a rare quality in the writing we see these days.” Amazon reviewer, Sebastian Fernandez, says “He made me explode in laughter.” His books, 95 Chances for Love and Sanity is Overrated await publication. Bill’s Personal essays/Memoirs have won numerous awards in Writer’s Digest writing competitions. After getting his start with Community News Publications and the vanguard of nudist doings, Pasco Naturally, he has become a regular contributor to the Tampa Bay Times. Somehow, he graduated from Boston University and Columbia University’s Graduate School of Architecture, Preservation, and Planning. While at Columbia, Bill was recognized for writing Nantucket’s Affordable Housing Problem. Once he finishes the nuclear reactor he’s building in his attic, Bill will continue his tireless campaign to change the Florida state bird from the mockingbird to the Emperor penguin.
Why the Owner Chose Odessa:
Spectacular setting facing south on one of the County's most exclusive lakes. 800 foot driveway provides access to main house and the boathouse. It's very private, captures the natural beauty of Florida and is a place you'll fall in love with. One couple came for a month and extended their stay for another 60 days. It's the kind of place you won't want to leave.
- Primary: (813) 792-9060
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Loft bedroom with queen bed, fine linens and great view of the lake
Looking south toward the lake
Main house with cottage next door in the distance.
Main living area
Loft bedroom facing the lake
Florida's natural beauty
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 19, 2012