Olde Naples Aqualane Shores Walk to Beach & Dining/Shopping
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Olde Naples Properties condo description
Property is directly on famous Third Street South in Old Naples. Shopping Dining and Nightlife in Naples' nicest neighborhood. Everything within walking distance. No taxi or long hikes needed. Car is optional. One covered onsite parking space in front of unit. 2 bedroom 2 bath with upgraded appliances, full kitchen, living room and dining room. Community pool right outside your door.
Private washer and dryer in unit. Condo association does not permit any animals. Minimum one month stay, multiple months given preference. Unit cared for by owners is meticulously clean.
- On floor 1
- 1090 sq. ft.
- 2 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 2 bedrooms Master has queen size bed. Guest bedroom has two twin beds.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 6
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Please feel free to call me at my dental office at the contact number to discuss any needs or concerns. This property was formerly represented by Sotheby's and so has virtually everything that you would need to live comfortably. Kitchen and unit in general are well stocked for easy living....moreless
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Car Not Necessary
- Water View
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Massage Therapist
- Miniature Golf
- Medical Services
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Winery Tours
- Sight Seeing
- Gambling Casinos
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Eco Tourism
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Location. Location, This Ground floor two bedroom, two bath, first floor property is a light and bright vacation spot. Aqualane Manor is only 1/10 of a mile to the beach, located on famous 3rd Street South in Olde Naples. two and a half blocks to the nicest beach in Naples, just steps to the strip that was main street in the old days when Naples first was established. Historical, quaint, unbelievably beautiful garden district in fairy-tale like setting. There is no better location in Naples. Park the car directly in front of your front door and forget about it. Everything that you need is within walking distance, including a 24 hour convenience store just steps away. Come and fall in love with Naples. A multitude of restaurants and shops right outside your door, then stroll to Naples Pier or Naples City Dock to watch the sights. A glorious natural setting. We frequently stroll the pier early morning or after dinner to watch the dolphins play as the fishermen haul in their catch. Children and adults will enjoy the view....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Season October thru April $5000 per month, 3 months or more $3900 per month Off season May thru September $2500 per month $1000 security deposit Florida room tax may apply depending on length of stay. Total payable upon reservation via check or money order.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport at 20 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: US 41 at 0.2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Olde Naples at Other Olde Naples Properties
- Nearest Barpub: Ridgeway's Bar and Grill at 100 Metres
- Nearest Golf: Naples beach Resort at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Lafayette Restaurant at 60 Metres
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: I am a practicing dentist in Naples. I have worked hard and opened up my own practice in Naples and consider myself lucky to live where I do and also to have a career that I love. It began when I was a young boy and came to Florida to visit my grandmother. My first giant bass at the age of seven had me hooked on Florida. I am in town to respond to any of my guest's concerns quickly.
Why the Owner Chose Other Olde Naples Properties:
Sunny Naples is a popular, sophisticated and charming beach destination on the Gulf of Mexico. It boasts many world-class hotels and resorts along miles of white sand beaches. Shoppers delight in searching for antiques, home furnishings, clothes and jewelry. With its beautiful neighborhoods and grand architecture, the atmosphere is elegant, yet relaxing. Sports enthusiasts spend glorious days pursuing their favorite activity, from golf to tennis to fishing. There are restaurants to suit every taste and budget. Even though it is a busy and cosmopolitan city, Naples offers easy access to secluded islands and the wilderness of the Everglades.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Aqualane Manor is so uniquely located in the heart of Old Naples, right alond the main dining and shopping area. Being an end unit guests can enjoy natural light entering along almost the entire south side of the property overlooking a small private marina.
- Primary: +1 2395950156
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 01, 2013