Rotonda Palms - Florida Oasis of Privacy
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Rotonda Sands house description
Our house was just completed in November 2012.
The house features an open floor plan that includes the main entry, kitchen, dining area and two large living spaces all with views of the pool area.
The fully equipped kitchen has island seating, granite countertops, new maple cabinets, and a new side-by-side refrigerator with ice and water. The one living area houses a Samsung 55' flat screen with Direct TV satellite service and the other living area is more suited for conversational seating.
The master suite is very large with sliding doors to the pool area, a king bed, TV with satellite service, two closets, and private bath. The master bath features an onyx countertop with two sinks, a large oval tub, and tiled shower with glass doors.
The other side of the home has two bedrooms with a bath in between. The one bedroom has a king bed and other has a queen bed. The bathroom has a combination tiled shower and tub.
Their is also a den with a half bath. The den has a futon which can be used to make this room an extra bedroom. We have a computer and printer in this room with Centurylink DSL internet service. The service also includes a wireless router.
There is a large garage and a laundry area. The laundry has new front load washer and dryer.
The heating swimming pool is set up as a sport pool. The deepest part is in the middle and is approximately 5' and tapers on both sides to shorter depths. Their is a sitting ledge in the pool with jets and steps with a railing to enter the pool. We have a volleyball net, posts, and ball for fun in the pool. The area has a large lanai with a sitting table with four chairs and also several lounges and Adirondack chairs. The pool faces southwest for views of the sunset and countryside. There are several other houses on the main street fronting the house. The pool faces a large part of the Rotonda Sands development which has been cleared and has roads, but no houses yet. This actually give the house stunning far reaching views from the pool area.
- 2250 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 8
- Clothes Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Satellite / Cable:
- DVD Player
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Theme Parks
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Bird Watching
- Our home is in Rotonda Sands - a deed restricted community. The area is within easy reach of 4 major airports: Ft. Myers, St. Petersburg/Clearwater, Tampa and Sarasota. GREAT BEACHES The house is 15 miles from Manasota Key which has four great public beaches: Stump Pass, Englewood Beach, Blind Pass Beach and Manasota Beach. Pets are not allowed on any of these 4 public beaches. The house is only 10 miles from the town of Boca Grande on Gasparilla Island and more great beaches. GREAT GOLF There are 5 golf courses in the Rotonda developments alone and many more courses in the immediate area. BIKING The 6.8 mile Cape Haze Pioneer Trail is less than a mile away. Just west on Harness Road. Boca Grande has a 6.5 mile path along the island. The Veneitan Waterway Park path runs 9.5 miles along the intracoastal waterway just south of Venice. It connects to the Legacy Trail which is a rails-to-trails path from Venice to Sarasota. The roads near the house have light traffic and are offer unlimited biking. TENNIS - There are many free public courts in nearby Englewood and the Englewood Tennis Club is about 15 miles away. SHOPPING Port Charlotte Town Center is 13 miles . Large mall with Macys, Dillards, JCPenny, Cinema, etc. St. Armands Circle is 50 miles on Lido Key in Sarasota. Called the Rodeo Drive of Florida. Grocery shopping is close and convenient including Winn Dixie, Wal-Mart, and Publix all within a ten minute drive. RESTAURANT Both Englewood and Port Charlotte offer a huge selection of restaurants. BASEBALL The Charlotte Sports Park is very close. It is home to the Charlotte Stone Crabs, a minor league baseball team that is an affiliate of the Tampa Bay Rays. THEME PARKS Busch Gardens, Disney, Universal Studios, Sea World, etc. are just a few hours away. ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very quiet house
Very quiet house
We chose this house because it was secluded. It is clean, comfortable and quiet. It is well equipped. Not too far from the nice beaches (15 min.) and the stores (10 min.) We had our dog with us. The two brand new bicycles were a nice bonus. We made a good choice. The owners are very nice and helpful. We would like to return in the future. It was a restful vacation.
- Guest KC (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Date of stay 01/29/13
- Review Submitted 02/18/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, girls getaway, pet owners, age 55+.
December - April $900/wk $3,200/mo May - November $800/we $3,000/mo Includes departure cleaning Taxes of 12% are additional $300 security deposit or rental insurance (details will be provided) Payments accepted in US funds only
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2010
About the owner: We currently reside in Erie, Pennsylvania. We have two kids. Our son is a high school senior and daughter is a junior. We hope to move to Florida once are kids get into college. We do a little construction and remodeling on the side.
Why the Owner Chose Rotonda Sands:
We bought this home on a short sale. It was largely unfinished. Stucco on the outside, but no painting or pool. The plumbing and wiring was done in the walls only and the house was drywalled. We planned to flip the house. In the end we put much nicer amenities into it and aren't sure what our plans are for it. The pool and lanai, kitchen, and master bath are areas we got carried away with. We hope this makes the house a great seasonal rental for now.
- Primary: (814) 282-0363 (Pennsylvania, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front of house
Pool view from outside
Living area 1
Pool and back yard
Samsung 55" Flat Screen
Living area 2
Bath between 2nd and 3rd bedrooms
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.