Pcblp 3rd Floor - No Elevators, No Lines, Perfect Location! Book Now!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
** We ALWAYS have last minute discounts of up to 40% OFF the published price!! Please inquire for the most up to date rate!!
*FREE BEACH CHAIRS FOR ENTIRE 2013 SEASON!*
*OVER $200 IN VALUE!*
This condo is only on the THIRD FLOOR, so if you prefer a lower floor condo, this is the place for you. The third floor location is an enormous benefit over other floors because, from the parking garage, you don't have to ride an elevator to get to your condo. AND, if there are elevator waits in the summer, you can walk down the stairs to the ground floor where the beach is. This floor is the best because it is high enough to offer privacy but low enough to feel safe!
If you’re the kind of person that likes to stay in the most popular resort on the beach, the Calypso is perfect for you. This place is awesome, beautiful and right across the street from Pier Park. There are two amazing pools right on the gulf and the decor will make you want to abandon your home and move in full time.
Of course, the fact that it’s literally right across the street from Pier Park is a huge plus. Just think – all that dining, shopping and entertainment just a short walk away!
SIZE, ARRANGEMENT AND OTHER DETAILS
This quaint 1 bedroom floor plan is perfect for mom, dad and the kids. There is a large king size bed overlooking the gulf in the master bedroom and a queen sofa sleeper in the living room. There is a full size kitchen and a half bath in addition to the master bathroom.
This condo is on the THIRD FLOOR making it super easy to get to your place from the garage and quick to get to the beach.
- Right across the street from Pier Park!
- Very nicely decorated
- Large and spacious
- Master on the Gulf of Mexico
- Wake up to the emerald green Gulf waters EVERY MORNING!
- Half bathroom in the hall
- Large open kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen and dining area overlook living area
- Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
- Large balcony with two points of entry (master and living room)
- Located on the 3rd floor – no elevators unless you want to!
- Everything you need to prepare meals
- Very well taken care of and super clean
Calypso Resort and Towers is fantastic and features two huge gulf front pools and a handful of other amazing amenities.
- Right across the street from Pier Park!
- Two amazing pools overlooking the gulf
- One of the pools is heated in the off-season
- Onsite fitness center
- Did we mention the walk to Pier Park is like 2 minutes?!?!?!?
- Amazing, huge beach to lay out on
- Right next to the Pier – walk over, under, all around!
- Poolside bar and grill
- Tons of room to stretch your legs
- Caribbean inspired, right on the gulf
This property has 1 Pull Out Sofa, 1 King bed.
- 750 sq. ft.
- On floor 3
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
We love kids, we have several ourselves (yes, 5 to be exact :) ), but please clean up after them and take care that they don't damage anything. We want our condo to stay nice for the next guest. ...moreless
- Non Smoking Only:
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Events Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Pantry Items
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Living Room seats 6
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Car Not Necessary
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Parks
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Miniature Golf
- Bird Watching
- One of the HUGE perks to staying at Calypso is the location directly across the street from Pier Park. Pier Park is a 1.1 million square foot outdoor shopping mall with stores such as Dillard's, Penny's Old Navy, Target and dozens of other smaller shops that are national brands and local mom-and-pop shops. There are also tons of restaurants and entertainment venues (like Miracle Strip at Pier Park). And there is a 16 theater movie theater by The Grand! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Beach Week Getaway
Beach Week Getaway
We enjoyed our stay a the Calypso. It is a great location, close to Pier Park and other restaurants etc. that we like to visit! The only thing is we did not know we needed to bring extra towels, toilet paper, paper towels,and trash bags. We'll know now for the next time! Great room, we loved it!
- Guest Alison S.
- Date of stay 05/25/13
- Review Submitted 06/07/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, age 55+, romantic getaway, families with teenagers, girls getaway, tourists without a car.
Just as described
Just as described
I was very happy when I opened the front door and this condo was EXACTLY as it shows in the photos. No unpleasant surprises or photos that were taken from years ago. The unit was very clean, organized and had a perfect view of the beach and the Gulf. The property management company is very thorough and professional. Everything was clearly laid out and if there were any questions, they were responded to very quickly. The unit is very short walk to Pier Park and there is lots to do there (movies, dining, shopping, carnival rides, etc.). I would recommend this unit and property management company to others as it was a very smooth and simple transaction. We are already planning to return in 2014!
- Guest Kevin E.
- Date of stay 04/17/13
- Review Submitted 05/08/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, tourists without a car.
Condo and location were excellent. Condo description was very accurate and was definitely within easy walking distance to Pier Park. We only used our car once the entire trip. The only negatives was the pull out couch appeared to be defective and the mattress slanted, so it was very uncomfortable for the 2 sleeping on it. Also, no extra blanket was provided, however we called and requested one and they brought it the next day. The condo also did not have an iron board.
- Guest Jason
- Date of stay 04/11/13
- Review Submitted 04/17/13
Recommended for: Families with young children, families with teenagers, tourists without a car, sightseeing.
Owner response: Hey Jason - thanks for the great feedback! I'm really sorry the blanket wasn't there and we're looking into the sofa sleeper issue. Looking forward to working with you again!
Nov 1 - March 2 -- -- -- $89/nt -- -- $600/wk -- -- $1000/mo March 3 - April 20 -- -- -- $1183/wk April 21 - May 25 -- -- -- $875/wk May 26 - August 17 -- -- -- $1330/wk -- $1470 July 4th wk August 18 - September 7 -- -- -- $109/nt -- -- $763/wk September 8 - November 2 -- -- -- $95/nt -- -- $665/wk Taxes and fees are not included in these rates. Always have last minute deals. Rates subject to change, last minute discounts available, inquire for total.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
- Nearest Airport: Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport at 15 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Directly on the beach at Calypso Resort Towers
- Nearest Barpub: Pier Park is walking distance. at 0.1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Pier Park is walking distance. at 0.1 Miles
- Primary: +1 855-233-7037
Links to more information:
The comfy king bed sits right on the gulf in the gulf-front master bedroom.
The kitchen features a bar area and overlooks the living room and the Gulf..
There's a half bath as well, in addition to the master bath. Perfect for guests.
3rd floor is great - it's high enough for privacy, but low enough to feel safe.
The second gulf-front lagoon pool.
The large living area overlooks the gulf and has a queen size sofa sleeper..
The master bathroom is very large and features a garden tub and separate shower.
One of two luxurious lagoon pools. This one's heated in the off season.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, May 31, 2013