Semi-Waterfront Luxury Home
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:14 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
West Vancouver house description
This home has it all!
Enjoy the waterfront lifestyle with amazing views of English Bay to Vancouver Island all from the comforts of your living room and Master bedroom. After a good day of working from home in the ground floor office located next to the courtyard garden, entertain guests with a dinner prepared in the state-of-the-art kitchen featuring granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Then relax in the deep leather couch to watch your favorite show, or enjoy the gas fireplace on any of the 3 floors. The sound system is wired to surround you with music on the upper 2 floors and the slate and marble floors are heated throughout this home.
Bring another couple or child. There is a bedroom with a queen bed as well as a 3-piece bath on the ground level. You have complete privacy as the entire top floor is your master suite. With 2 decks on the top floor, 1 dedicated to a spacious 5 piece en-suite including a luxurious Jacuzzi tub and double sinks, where after a hot bath you can watch the cruise ships pass by.
A convenient and exclusive West Vancouver (Ambleside) location within easy walking distance from the beautiful West Vancouver Seawall, beaches, parks, restaurants, Park Royal Shopping Centre, Dundarave Pier, major banks, an excellent library, as well as the Aquatic Centre with it’s own ozone and purified pools, and fitness center including up to date weight training and cardio equipment. This home is 18 minutes to the Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal, Gleneagles Golf course or the Vancouver Aquarium in Stanley Park; 20 minutes to Vancouver city center; and 1.5 hours to Whistler.
Stroll along the sublime seawall year round. Take summer salsa dancing lessons by the sea at Ambleside Landing. Savor wine and fresh barbequed salmon purchased in nearby Dundarave. This home is perfect for a working professional or just a west coast vacation.
This West Vancouver furnished home includes washer and dryer, cable, internet and a landline. Sorry, no pets.
Minimum stay – 2 weeks. 2400 sq. feet.
- 2400 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Towels Provided
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Iron & Board
- Living Room seats 8
- Clothes Dryer
- Music Library
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Deck / Patio:
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Live Theater
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- The West Vancouver Aquatic Centre has ozone and purified pools, with activities for all ages as well as an up-to-date weight training and cardio equipment. The adjacent recreation Centre has an indoor rink and a wide variety of activities. Stroll along the Seawall. It connects you to Ambleside beach to the east and Dundarave Beach to the west. You have your choice of cultural dining in Ambleside, at Park Royal or at Dundarave. Want a breathtaking view and great food - drive 5 minutes to the Salmon House. Take a leisurely drive west along Marine Drive to Lighthouse Park where there are wonderful hiking trails. Visit Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver for interesting shops and food. From there, take the Sea Bus across the inner harbour to the Sea Bus terminal in downtown Vancouver. It only costs a bus ticket. The Sea Bus terminal connects to both the Canada Line and the SkyTrain. Drive, cycle, stroll around Stanley Park and take time to visit the Aquarium, with its Beluga whales. Take a day trip to Whistler along the stunning Sea to Sky highway. Visit Vancouver Island or the Sunshine Coast. The Ferry Terminal is only 18 minutes away. City buses connect walk-on passengers from West Vancouver to the Ferry Terminal. This is a community that enjoys all-year activities!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
We had a great stay at this home and really enjoyed the location. It is close to the seawall, the park, and great shops. Not to mention only two blocks from a fantastic supermarket. It was lovely to wake up and see all of the marine activity while still laying in bed. The kitchen was well equipped and had everything we needed. The owner was very accommodating and lovely to deal with. The only potential drawback would be if you have small children (say 3 and under) as the layout is tricky and the stairs have banisters and no railings. I have a 4 and a 5 year old and they managed okay. Overall, I would recommend this property to anyone.
- Guest ErinL (London, England)
- Date of stay 07/18/13
- Review Submitted 08/22/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, families with teenagers, sightseeing, adventure seekers, tourists without a car.
Owner response: Thanks Erin for your comments and your correct suggestion about the ages of children best suited for a stay in our home. Deb
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
14 night min stay
Discounts: 14 nights or more: C$195 Nightly; 15 nights or more: C$185 Nightly
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable damage deposit of $1,000 due on booking to be returned after home inspection OR pay $49 non-refundable for property damage insurance.
50% of total rent due on booking.
Balance of rent due 60 days before arrival.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refundable if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Additional Fees and Taxes:
Rental rates include all taxes.
$49 optional non-refundable damage insurance available.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Vancouver International at 22.2 Kilometres
- Nearest Ferry: Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal at 12.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Train: Vancouver Train Station at 9 Kilometres
- Nearest Motorway: Trans Canada Highway at 2 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Ambleside Beach at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Barpub: Square Rigger Pub at 1 Kilometres
- Nearest Ski: Cypress Mountain at 19.5 Kilometres
- Nearest Golf: Gleneagles Golf at 12.1 Kilometres
About the owner: We are new to VRBO and love to travel. It makes a lot of sense to us to make our dream home available to others while we are away. We hope you love our home too!
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
It is Spring! Here is a front exterior view.
Beautiful sunsets at dinner time are often a welcome companion.
Spacious kitchen featuring granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances.
Individual reading lights for a late night read offers a perfect end to your day
Seating for 8 the living room also has floor to ceiling windows.
Double sinks in the master bathroom with a lot of natural light for the vanity.
Deck seating from the master bathroom deck makes cruise ship watching a delight.
The view from the main deck will grab several moments of your enjoyable stay.
This wonderful & comfortable living room is great for entertaining or relaxing.
The master suite has delicious queen size bed and floor to ceiling windows.
A view from the jacuzzi tub makes for a relaxing or romantic bath.
The dining table seats 8 and expands to seat 12 comfortably.
Including a gas range, convection oven, wine fridge and built in filtered water.
A beautiful fire to warm your toes after a blustery evening by the ocean.
A tuned piano to play for those musically inclined.
Main floor bath with large shower and heat lamp.
Seating on the main deck is a great way to enjoy a sunny afternoon meal.
One of the gorgeous views from the main deck is an entrance to the seawall walk.
Family room/den next to the courtyard has comfortable seating and a flat screen.
Side view of the front exterior with flowering trees.
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 23, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get an instant quote
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.