Lovely Vistoso Village Two Bedrm Two Baths & Den
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Oro Valley townhome description
Lovely two bedroom plus den patio home all on one level. Completely and comfortably furnished with all the amenities. Carpeted throughout, Plasma TV's, gas fireplace, two car garage, and patio with gas barbecue. Quiet area and within walking distance to golf course, parks and tennis courts.
- On floor 1
- 1590 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Senior Adults Only Community:
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Not Suitable For Children:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Two bathrooms one with a jetted tub.
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Coffee Maker:
- Living Room seats 6:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Washing Machine:
- Linens Provided:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Satellite / Cable:
Pool & Spa
- Heated Pool
- Deck / Patio:
- Tourist Attractions
- Basketball Court
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Mountain Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Freshwater Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Recreation Center
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Botanical Garden
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Gambling Casinos
- Bird Watching
- Access to Vistoso Village clubhouse featuring a private fitness center, two outdoor pools and jacuzzi spa, library, billiards room, card and game room. Plus, a variety of activities and events make for a vibrant community. Vistoso Golf Club is one of the highest rated public golf courses in Arizona and just one of several close by. Rancho Vistoso has miles and miles of scenic biking, hiking and running trails, and is situated just three miles from Catalina State Park. The Pima air museum has an original WWII barracks, which houses a chronologically arranged collection of model military aircraft ranging from pre-WWI to the present. Open: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. daily except Christmas. Approx. 30 miles. Historic Downtown Tucson reflects the history and cultural diversity of the Old Pueblo in each of its distinct districts, including El Presidio, which encompasses the area around the original walled presidio, and the Congress Street Corridor with its unique shops and historic theatres. Tour Biosphere II a three-acre, glass-enclosed, self-sustaining model of Earth, which once was home to eight scientists. Open: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. daily. Approx. 22 miles. Rancho Vistoso puts you within easy reach of Nogales, Mexico, for festive day trips devoted to shopping and exploring. Grocery stores, drug store, variety stores, and a movie complex are convenient and just three miles from the home....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Iowa traveler enjoys winter in Oro Valley
Iowa traveler enjoys winter in Oro Valley
This property was very well appointed and comfortable. The kitchen is stocked with everything you need. The heated pool and hot tub for the Vistoso Village complex was the best and all the occupants were very helpful with local advice and fun to talk with. The owner was very easy to work with and quick to respond when needed.
- Guest Iowa traveler (Ames, Iowa)
- Date of stay 01/26/13
- Review Submitted 03/10/13
Nov-Dec .. $2100/Month; Jan-Mar..$3000/Month; Apr.2100/Month; May-Oct .. $1800/Mo
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Tucson at 14 Miles
- Nearest Train: Downtown Tucson at 15 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-10 at 14 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Rocky Point, Mexico (four hours) at 226 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Noble Hops at 4 Miles
- Nearest Ski: Mt. Lemon (1 1/2 hrs) at 54 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Vistoso Golf Club at 1 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Amarsi Restaurant 12152 Rancho Vistoso Blvd at 2 Miles
Year Purchased: 2005
Why the Owner Chose Oro Valley:
Friendly gated community.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Gated community in Oro Valley close to shopping, movies, and all of Tucson's activities.
- Primary: 520 289 5620
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Bright and sunny home.
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 29, 2013