Location, Beauty, Action, Tranquility All in a World Class Resort!
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Private Homes villa description
Our Treehouse is located within a 3 minute walk to Harbour Town to enjoy all the great water sports, family activities, shopping and fabulous dining it offers. It is a 6 minute walk to the 18th green of the Harbour Town Course where the Heritage Classic is played every year. In an idyllc setting, you can enjoy casual ground level seating or an above ground deck nestled up in the live oaks an palmettos to enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage. You are now 18 feet above the ground. You walk thru a secure front entry to a newly remodeled open concept living space with full length windows and cathedral ceiling. Awaken up in the trees as you as you greet another beautiful day on Hilton Head Island. The newly renovated custom master bedroom and bath provide a queen size bed, lots of storage, beautiful hardwood flooring and natural stone. The second bedroom has a pullout full size bed and a beautiful custom loft bed with twin mattress to look out with a view to the kayakers and paddle boarders drifting by on the marsh.
- 900 sq. ft.
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Limited Accessibility
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Beautiful views of marsh and forest
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Iron & Board
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
Pool & Spa
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Location & View
- Water View:
- Car Not Necessary
- Deepsea Fishing
- Medical Services
- Equestrian Events
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Horseback Riding
- Water Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
- Wildlife Viewing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Paddle Boating
- Our Treehouse is located in a nature preserve tucked away from all the hustle and bustle of the crowds yet about a 3 minute walk from Harbour Town or the beautiful Harbour Town Golf Links. From spring thru fall there are wonderful family events in Harbour Town as well as great restaurants including the Quarter Deck Lounge on the Calibogue Sound to enjoy the sunsets and your favorite drink while listening to live music. Sea Pines offers trollies that make stops at all the 'must go to spots' including South Beach and The Beach Club. The walking/biking trails go on for miles and miles. The Racquet Club is also a 4 minute walk in the opposite direction of the marina. Water sports, biking, golf, tennis, eco tours, great dining, beautiful beaches and the Forest Preserve are all available to you. You don't ever have to get back in your car!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Perfect location - minutes from Harbour Town, yet away from the hustle and bustle. Our young children enjoyed the deck and playing in the woods surrounding the house. We all loved sitting on the deck in the mornings watching for raccoons, deer, and birds. We liked staying in this house much better than a typical condo and will be returning to Deer Island in the future. This property did have some drainage issues in the sinks, which is why I rated it a good instead of excellent.
- Guest Lisa B.
- Date of stay 03/30/13
- Review Submitted 04/09/13
Recommended for: Tourists without a car, age 55+, families with young children, romantic getaway.
great place for birding
great place for birding
Clean, comfortable and close to so much, yet very quiet and peaceful! Unique setting "above the ground" with water activities nearby. Lots of places to eat and play. I came to do birding and had many places to do so, including the very-close-by Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Owner is very easy to deal with and pictures are accurate. Kitchen has everything you need to prepare your own meals. Master bedroom mattress is super comfortable! Would be helpful to have light switches labeled and instructions for TV remotes. Overall, my first stay on Hilton Head Island was wonderful!
- Guest birder (Phoenix, AZ)
- Date of stay 03/13/13
- Review Submitted 03/30/13
Recommended for: Girls getaway, sightseeing, families with young children, romantic getaway, adventure seekers.
|Dates||Nightly||Wknd Night||Weekend||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
3 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat
Discounts: 14 nights or more: $60 Nightly - Weekend Nights excluded
|Heritage Golf Classic
Apr 13 - Apr 20, 2014
8 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
there is a 15.00 charge for a gate pass into Sea Pines valid for the duration of your stay.
100.00 nonrefundable pet deposit
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Pet Fee: $100 + tax
- Property Damage Protection: $69
- Tax Rate 7%
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
This owner accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: HIlton Head or Savannah/Hilton Head International at 40 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Haig Point at 6 Miles
- Nearest Train: Savannah at 40 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: 278 at 4 Miles
- Nearest Beach: The Beach Club Sea Pines at 1.8 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: The Quarter Deck at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Harbour Town Golf Links at 0.25 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: CQ's at 100 Metres
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: As a family we vacationed in Sea Pines many years. It was our family of four, my elderly dad, my sister and my brother in law. There was something for everyone, all through the years. We now enjoy sharing our home with our daughters, son in law and our grandson,Noah.
Why the Owner Chose Private Homes:
This home is our family's 'Happy Place.' It is a little piece of heaven when we've needed to escape the rat race of everyday life.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We knew as soon as we walked onto the deck of the house this house was ours. It's unusual design, proximity to Harbour Town, and it's secret little spot at the same time. It was everything we wanted. Not more not less. we couldn't wait to put our personal stamp on it!
- Primary: 6093208476
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
I told you it's a Treehouse!!!
Driveway, Patio seating
Living room from the front door
Fun on the Beach with Lola and Zeus
To the deck from the front door
Opposite view of the living room
Queen bed in master
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Get a rental quote, then book it!
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.