Fabulous Beach House!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Atlantic Beach house description
You will not believe your eyes arriving at this beautiful 3 story house. The inside totals 5800 s.f. and the wrap around porches make it almost 10,000 s.f. The entire house is built of oak and cypress. The top floor is timber framed and vaulted, providing a feeling of spaciousness not found in many homes. All woods have been pickled so it's light and airy and welcomes the surrounding beach and sound views. All ceilings are at least 10 feet, with the Living, Kitchen, Dining and Master reaching almost 20 feet.
The ground floor features a bunk room with 2 bunk beds and a pair of single beds with a bathroom and extra washer and dryer. It sleeps 6 easily and great for kids to have their own space!
The spacious play room features a shuffle board, a sitting area (sofa sleeps 2) with TV and DVD player, games and lots of toys for the beach and the ocean.
Walking from the 4 car parking lot through the breezeway to the ocean, you will find an outdoor enclosed shower, a party deck with built in benches, swing chairs and a 100 ft walkway to the beach.
Bicycles, surf boards, kayaks (1 two person and 1 one person) and lounge chairs are yours to enjoy.
The second floor features 4 tastefully decorated bedrooms each with private bathrooms and a laundry room (ironing board and iron provided). The eye catcher in the main entrance hall is a showcase of local marine life and other local finds.
Step out on the wrap around porch and enjoy your first view of the ocean.
A stunning staircase takes you to the main level which features a spacious living room, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen with professional appliances, a powder room and the master bedroom/bathroom, all with gorgeous views of the ocean and the sound. Amenities include flat screen TV (cable), DVD player, computer with internet access and WiFi.
There are hard wood floors throughout the house, pecky cypress paneling, pickled oak beams and an open kitchen every chef and family will enjoy.
Choose a porch on the north, south, east or west and enjoy the amazing sunrises and sunsets or the dolphins swimming by from a cozy chair on the porch, fire up the BBQ or sit back and let the sound of the waves rolling in tempt you to do just nothing!
- 5800 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Limited Accessibility
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker:
- Pantry Items:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Living Room seats 10:
- Washing Machine:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Air Conditioning:
- Game Room:
- Video Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Lawn / Garden:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water View:
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Fitness Center
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- When staying in Atlantic Beach, it will be difficult to get bored. Whether water sports, historic sites or simply sitting on the beach are your preference. The area waters are known for their fishing. There are multiple local guides and services to go bottom fishing, shark fishing or deep sea fishing. For a day of family fun, visit the Fort Macon State Park. This Civil War has war reenactments on a weekly basis. A bonus is the gorgeous view of the Shackleford Bank and the city of Beaufort from the public beach. For fish, education and fun, visit the North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores only 3 miles away. Their sea turtle program may allow you to experience a rare event on the Crystal Coast. Sea turtle nests are deposited on the beach from May through August, usually hatch at night from July through October. There are even guided kayak tours arranged by the Museum. See their calendar online for endless adventures. The North Carolina Maritime Museum in Beaufort is a great little treasure that features a large collection of boats, models and decoys about life in Coastal North Carolina. Needless to say, the 18th century town of Beaufort which served as the pirate Blackbeard's base is filled with history, shops and restaurants. See the wild horses roam freely in their natural habitat at the Rachel Carson Reserve (Carrot Island, Beaufort). A beautiful place to visit if you love nature, wildlife and shells. Guided tours are available. Or just relax on the wrap around porch and enjoy the waves rolling in......moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Winter (1/1/14-3/29/14): $2,450.00/week Spring (3/30/14-05/31/14): $3,400.00/week Summer (06/1/14-08/16/14): $4,900.00/week Fall/Winter (08/17/14-12/31/14): $3,400.00/week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: New Bern at 37 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Cedar Island to Ocracoke at 25 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: Highway 70 at 3 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Atlantic Ocean at Atlantic Beach
- Nearest Barpub: Amos Mosquitos (Coral Bay Club 100 yds if member) at 0.5 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Crystal Coast Country Club at 2 Miles
- Nearest Restaurant: Atlantic Station Mall has several at 0.25 Miles
Year Purchased: 2004
Why Atlantic Beach:
When we first found this property, there was site-built home, that upon closer inspection could not be renovated. We decided to build on what is the best piece of property in Atlantic Beach because it runs from the ocean to the sound with only Fort Macon Road between the house and the live oak forest in front of the sound. It has become a fun getaway, both for our family and friends. We hope that you will find peace and relaxation in a place where we love to do the same.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
It is a very spacious and bright home. It is right on the beach, which is never crowded, and offers stunning views wherever you look. It is located in between the Coral Bay Condominiums next to the Coral Bay Club and 30 feet from Ocean Ridge Drive where biking and off highway walking are at your fingertips. It is a quiet neighborhood where there are approximately 80 homes on the beach, most of which are still owned by the original families, so reunion is everywhere. All this only minutes via sidewalk or car from services, local attractions, grocery stores and restaurants.
- Primary: 540-406-0257 Monday-Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Secondary: 434-971-7770 Monday-Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Exterior street side
Walkway to the beach (view from top floor)
Main Floor Wrap around porch
Cornchuck sitting area
Guest room 2
Bar area in dining room
Exterior street side
Main level porch
Guest Room 1
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 02, 2013
6 Bedroom / 6 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.