Charming 1 Bedroom with Beautiful Ocean View (B147)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia City condo description
Far from the over-crowded beaches and well-known tourist areas of Florida, Amelia Island offers 13 miles of pristine beaches, the historic town of Fernandina Beach where pirates roamed in days of yore, Victorian homes, an historic shrimp boat fleet, horseback riding on the beach, kayaking in the marsh, surfing, golfing and tennis galore, charming shops, and a plethora of fine eateries -- all just 30 minutes from the Jacksonville International Airport. We invite you to enjoy our one-bedroom oceanfront condo at the Amelia Surf and Racquet Club. It's a short ten-minute oceanfront stroll to the iconic Ritz Carlton.
- On floor 4
- 7 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 1-4
- Balcony access from Bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dining Area Seats:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Coffee Maker
- Pantry Items
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Clothes Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Massage Therapist
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Jet Skiing
- Recreation Center
- Sight Seeing
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Horseback Riding
- Condo is located in Amelia Surf and Racquet in Summer Beach on Amelia Island. Amelia Island is 30 minutes from Jacksonville International Airport, and noted for pristine beaches and natural beauty. A fabulous Florida destination, offering something for everyone. Excursions, such as charter fishing, can be arranged or explore Amelia’s 11 beautiful miles on your own. Quaint downtown Fernandina Beach is a showplace of Victorian homes,and offers wonderful history and maritime museums, library, and a variety of shops, galleries and many great restaurants as well as mini golf. Horsedrawn carriage rides, gaslights lining the streets and the waterfront shrimp boat fleet add to the charm of this historic fishing village. History buffs, bikers and hikers can head to Fort Clinch Sate Park, or nearby Little Talbot Island Island, Kingsley Plantation and Cumberland Island. Try Amelia River Cruises for a 2 hour boat ride along the Amelia River and learn the history of the area and Cumberland Island or take a shrimping cruise. Jacksonville, a 30 minute drive, offers concerts, theatre, sporting events, malls, museums, restaurants, charming Avondale, San Marco and the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, with or without children!You are sure to fall in love with Amelia!!! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Happiness on Amelia Island
Happiness on Amelia Island
After spending a week on Amelia Island, we hate to leave. There is so much to see and do. The approach to the condo foreshadows the peace and tranquility that lies ahead. Massive live oak trees, dripping with Spanish moss, create a canopy over the road that leads to this condo. Upon entering the gated property, we immediately noticed the manicured lawn and beautiful landscaping. We were pleased with the appearance and cleanliness of the building and felt totally safe and secure. This condo is bright and sunny, well-maintained and updated. The description of the condo is accurate and the pictures depict exactly what awaits you. What you see is what you get and it makes for an extremely comfortable and romantic stay. The view of the ocean, beach and sand dunes is what you see from the living room, dining room, balcony, bedroom and kitchen. Who could ask for anything more? We highly recommend this condo for a wonderful vacation.
- Guest Patriot (Otto, NC, USA)
- Date of stay 12/04/13
- Review Submitted 12/11/13
Recommended for: Romantic getaway, sightseeing, girls getaway, age 55+, adventure seekers.
Manager response: Thank you so much for your very thoughtful feedback. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and took in all the beauty that Amelia Island has to offer. The beaches and the peaceful tranquility of the natural surroundings are what truly make this place magical! We strive to provide the highest quality service to our guests and want your stay to be relaxing, memory-filled and fun! Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Season Rates March 1st - Sept 14th Nightly $180.00 Weekly $1100.000 Sept 15th - Nov. 30th Nightly $150.00 Weekly $900.000 Dec. 1st - Feb. 28th Nightly $120.00 Weekly $720.000
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville Internation Airport at 30 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mayport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Falcons Nest, Surf Bar and Grill at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Amelia Rivers at 3 Miles
About: Choosing the right vacation rental company is important for the success of your visit to Amelia Island, Florida. There is a wide range of quality in the furnishings and maintenance of vacation rental residences. Amelia Rental and Management Services is the leader in vacation rentals on Amelia Island, Florida. Our over 30 years of experience and excellent personnel assure you of the finest accommodations and attention during your stay on our beautiful island. From your first contact until your final checkout you'll find our vacation rental service constant, courteous, and exceptional. We invite you to view the finest vacation rentals Amelia Island has to offer. All here... Just for you... at Amelia Island The Maddox Family founded Amelia Rental & Management Services / Maddox Realty over 30 years ago. They have strived to make it the premiere source of quality vacation rentals in the Amelia Island area. Amelia Island is one of Florida's best kept secrets, but we at Amelia Rental and Management Services are striving to make it your best vacation secret. We hope that you'll let us cater to your vacation rental needs.
Why Amelia City:
Charming 1 Bedroom located near the Ritz Carlton. Condo has a balcony with an Ocean View and a complex community pool. Close to Fletcher Road to access Fernandina Beach downtown area.
- Primary: + (866) 535-1622
- Secondary: + (904) 432-3590
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.