Beautiful Private Pool Villa on Amelia Island Planation (3108)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Other Fernandina Beach Properties villa description
Amelia Island Plantation- Private Home Marsh View Villas --Marsh View
( King, 2 Twins) 1 Level Villa on the Ground Level,
2 Flatscreens in Living Room,
Private Pool and Wireless Internet plus Xbox system
- 1 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Limited Accessibility
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full Master Bath with shower Full Guest Bath with shower
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Living Room seats 6
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Private Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
- Medical Services
- Massage Therapist
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Fitness Center
- Horseback Riding
- Pier Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Miniature Golf
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Wildlife Viewing
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Bird Watching
- Amelia Island Plantation is a 1,350 acre premier vacation island resort located in northeastern Florida, 30 minutes from Jacksonville International Airport, and noted for pristine beaches and natural beauty. A fabulous Florida destination, offering something for everyone. Off property excursions, such as charter fishing, can be arranged or explore Amelia’s 11 beautiful miles on your own. Quaint downtown Fernandina Beach is a showplace of Victorian homes,and offers wonderful history and maritime museums, library, and a variety of shops, galleries and many great restaurants as well as mini golf. Horsedrawn carriage rides, gaslights lining the streets and the waterfront shrimp boat fleet add to the charm of this historic fishing village. History buffs, bikers and hikers can head to Fort Clinch Sate Park, or nearby Little Talbot Island Island, Kingsley Plantation and Cumberland Island. Try Amelia River Cruises for a 2 hour boat ride along the Amelia River and learn the history of the area and Cumberland Island or take a shrimping cruise. Jacksonville, a 30 minute drive, offers concerts, theatre, sporting events, malls, museums, restaurants, charming Avondale, San Marco and the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, with or without children!You are sure to fall in love with Amelia!!!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Season Rates March 1st - Sept. 14th Nightly $300.00 Weekly $1800.00 Sept. 15th - Nov. 30th Nightly $250.00 Weekly $1700.00 Dec 1st - Feb. 28th Nightly $200.00 Weekly $1600.00 Nightly, Weekly, Monthly
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Ferry: Mayport at 10 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Beach: Plantation Beach at 1 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Falcons Nest at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Amelia River Golf Club at 2 Miles
About: Choosing the right vacation rental company is important for the success of your visit to Amelia Island, Florida. There is a wide range of quality in the furnishings and maintenance of vacation rental residences. Amelia Rental and Management Services is the leader in vacation rentals on Amelia Island, Florida. Our over 30 years of experience and excellent personnel assure you of the finest accommodations and attention during your stay on our beautiful island. From your first contact until your final checkout you'll find our vacation rental service constant, courteous, and exceptional. We invite you to view the finest vacation rentals Amelia Island has to offer. All here... Just for you... at Amelia Island The Maddox Family founded Amelia Rental & Management Services / Maddox Realty over 30 years ago. They have strived to make it the premiere source of quality vacation rentals in the Amelia Island area. Amelia Island is one of Florida's best kept secrets, but we at Amelia Rental and Management Services are striving to make it your best vacation secret. We hope that you'll let us cater to your vacation rental needs.
Why Other Fernandina Beach Properties:
Private Pool Marsh View Villa in the quiet Amelia Island Plantation.
- Primary: + (866) 535-1622
- Secondary: + (904) 432-3590
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Monday, December 09, 2013
2 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check, or direct bank transfer. Learn More
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.