Gorgeous 2 Bedroom Condo with Breathtaking Ocean View on the Amelia Island Planation (1824)
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Amelia Island Resorts condo description
Amelia Island Plantation - Turtle Dunes --Ocean View
( King, 2 Queens) 1 Level Condo on the 2nd Floor, Wireless Internet
- On floor 2
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- Master Bedroom- King with Balcony Guest Bedroom- 2 Queens with Balcony
Bathrooms: 0 Bathrooms
- 2 Full Bathrooms with Tub shower combo
Kitchen & Dining
- Coffee Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Air Conditioning
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Tourist Attractions
- Sports & Activities
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Ocean View
- Beach View
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Deepsea Fishing
- Massage Therapist
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Eco Tourism
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Amelia Island Plantation is a 1,350 acre premier vacation island resort located in northeastern Florida, 30 minutes from Jacksonville International Airport, and noted for pristine beaches and natural beauty. A fabulous Florida destination, offering something for everyone. Off property excursions, such as charter fishing, can be arranged or explore Amelia’s 11 beautiful miles on your own. Quaint downtown Fernandina Beach is a showplace of Victorian homes, and offers wonderful history and maritime museums, library, and a variety of shops, galleries and many great restaurants as well as mini golf. Horsedrawn carriage rides, gaslights lining the streets and the waterfront shrimp boat fleet add to the charm of this historic fishing village. History buffs, bikers and hikers can head to Fort Clinch Sate Park, or nearby Little Talbot Island Island, Kingsley Plantation and Cumberland Island. Try Amelia River Cruises for a 2 hour boat ride along the Amelia River and learn the history of the area and Cumberland Island or take a shrimping cruise. Jacksonville, a 30 minute drive, offers concerts, theater, sporting events, malls, museums, restaurants, charming Avondale, San Marco and the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens, with or without children! You are sure to fall in love with Amelia!!! ...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Season Rates March 01 - Sep 14 - Nightly $325.00 Weekly $1850.00 Sep 15 - Nov 30 - Nightly $310.00 Weekly $1920.00 Dec 01 - Feb 28 - Nightly $290.00 Weekly $1750.00
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: Jacksonville International Airport at 35 Miles
- Nearest Motorway: I-95 at 20 Miles
- Nearest Barpub: Falcons Nest at 1 Miles
- Nearest Golf: Amelia River Golf Club at 2 Miles
About: Choosing the right vacation rental company is important for the success of your visit to Amelia Island, Florida. There is a wide range of quality in the furnishings and maintenance of vacation rental residences. Amelia Rental and Management Services is the leader in vacation rentals on Amelia Island, Florida. Our over 30 years of experience and excellent personnel assure you of the finest accommodations and attention during your stay on our beautiful island. From your first contact until your final checkout you'll find our vacation rental service constant, courteous, and exceptional. We invite you to view the finest vacation rentals Amelia Island has to offer. The Maddox Family founded Amelia Rental & Management Services / Maddox Realty over 30 years ago. They have strived to make it the premiere source of quality vacation rentals in the Amelia Island area. Amelia Island is one of Florida's best kept secrets, but we at Amelia Rental and Management Services are striving to make it your best vacation secret. We hope that you'll let us cater to your vacation rental needs.
- Primary: +1 866-535-1622
- Secondary: +1 (800) 874-8679 (Toll Free)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Saturday, November 30, 2013
0 Bedroom / 0 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.