5-Star Jaw Dropping, Absolute Best Oceanfront Kapalua Bay Villa - Gold++++
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
E Komo Mai 'Welcome' to this WATERFRONT one bedroom upper level bay villa with the master bedroom overlooking the ocean!! Enjoy a dream vacation with this stunning, extensively upgraded and customized oceanfront gold++++ villa; it is a rare gem among the Kapalua Bay Villas. With over 1200 square feet of luxurious living space, this two story townhouse style villa, with extended square footage, showcases expansive oceanfront views due to its amazingly close proximity to the water (you have to see it to believe it - photos just don't do justice). This is the perfect place for honeymooners, anniversaries, first timers to Maui, and everyone returning for special moments and memories.
This villa has been designed by a well-known designer with island inspired furnishings - it boasts a fabulous custom kitchen with solid cherry cabinetry, gorgeous granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances -- all overlooking the expanded living room with floor to ceiling windows and the breathtaking ocean beyond. There is a full bathroom on each floor, an expanded and oversized master suite with private lanai and jaw-dropping views of the ocean, the white sandy beach surrounded by the staggering beauty of lush landscaping and palm trees at the famed Kapalua Resort. Wake in the morning as the sun rises over the majestic beauty of the West Maui mountains, nestled beside the glistening ocean frontage. Begin your day in the newly designed master bath with an oversized, step-down shower and granite counters -- all with fabulous views of the ocean!!
Enjoy magnificent views of the famous Honolua Bay, the Plantation Golf Course & Clubhouse; watch fishing boats go by, cruise liners, catamarans, and wind surfers too... During the annual whale migration season you'll see these magnificent creatures come up out of the water; it's a marvel and a wonder to behold - right from the comfort of your living room or bedroom. The large and beautiful sea turtles come to a cove that is just in front of the villa. They can be clearly seen using our Canon Image Stabilized Binoculars provided for our guests. Breathtaking!!
There is so much to do and enjoy… several beaches within walking distance, snorkeling, stand up paddle-boarding, many many fabulous restaurants and local fare too, luau's, zip-lining, two golf courses with a shuttle to take you to/from + 2 more courses a short drive away, scuba, fishing, sailing, parasailing, dinner sunset cruises, a pool literally steps away, and the list goes on.
Our villa, with spectacular 'makai and mauka' (ocean and mountain) views, will surpass your expectations; the sunsets you have to see to believe, windows open to the warm and gentle trade winds, the tranquility of the beaches, hearing the surf from your villa - it doesn't get any better than this!!
Build your best vacation ever
From over 1 million rentals worldwide
Escape the confines of a hotel
Enjoy the freedom of a vacation rental
Book with confidence
Relax and enjoy your stay
From online to on vacation
- 1229 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Super comfy foam topped mattress!
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- *Master bath has adjustable/sliding shower head to suit all heights.
- • Direct waterfront location • Powerful Nikon binoculars provided for your convenience to see the whales, turtles, surfers, boats, etc • Free shuttle to/from restaurants, beaches, golf, all activities within Kapalua • Designer decorated • Luxurious linens/bedding/towels provided • Keyless door entry • In-villa safe • Housekeeping upon request: daily, bi-weekly, weekly • Beach chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas, and beach towels provided • Full size Whirlpool Duet front-loading washer and dryer in villa - laundry detergent, softener provided for your convenience! • 3 Community pools..one just steps from your door (just converted to a "salt water" pool!! • Free tennis courts - steps from your door • Free wireless internet service plus monitor, keyboard, mouse for your computer • Free Cable TV + Local/Long Distance Telephone • Self parking - steps from your door • NO RESORT or PARKING FEES...moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Porch / Veranda:
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Dec 14, 2015
5 night min stay
Jan 8 - Dec 14, 2016
5 night min stay
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 13.42%
Rates do not include tax.
Exceptions to minimum stay to fill calendar.
Accidental Property Damage Waiver Available.
Hawaii Tax ID# W4012720602
On island property manager for your care during your stay.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Book with Confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• Walk along the beautiful COASTAL TRAIL...just outside your door in front of the building
• For GOLF...play the famed PLANTATION Golf Course with substantial guest savings. This course is where the first annual PGA invitational tournament of the year takes place. Also, play the championship BAY Golf Course which sponsored an LPGA tournament. For instruction go to the state of the art facility at the KAPALUA GOLF ACADEMY...featuring driving range and pro shops too!!
• For SPA lovers...walk to the world class KAPALUA SPA MONTAGE - facials, massage, steam, sauna, salon, fitness - fee/ask about a special offer.
• For TENNIS players...visit the award winning facility at the KAPALUA TENNIS GARDEN, instruction available & pro shop too.
• For adventure…zip-lining, horseback riding, diving, surfing, paddle boarding, wind surfing, helicopter tours, drive to Hana, winery-wine tasting, dawn bicycle ride down Haleakala, and much more!
• DEC to APR...whale watching season
• JAN - Hyundai PGA Golf Tournament of Champions
• FEB - World Whale Day
• MAR - Whale & Ocean Arts Festival, Lahaina
• APR - Celebration of the Arts @ Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
• MAY - Maui Onion Festival @ Whalers Village, Kaanapali
• JUN - Kapalua Wine & Food Festival @ Ritz-Carlton
• JUL - Fourth of July celebration on Front Street in Lahaina
• AUG - Hula Festival @ Lahaina Banyan Tree
• SEP - Annual Maui Marathon
• OCT - Halloween Costume Parade, Front Street/Lahaina
• NOV - Xterra World Championship Triathlon
• DEC - Maui Women's Pro Surfing Tournament, Honolua Bay
Year Purchased: 2012
Why Kapalua Bay Villas:
We'd seen many properties before this one - once we saw this it was love at first sight. Wait till you see it, you'll see why. The view is overwhelming and truly awe inspiring.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We believe once you arrive here all else will fade away. You'll feel a great sense of serenity as you watch the whales while relaxing from your living room or bedroom. It doesn't get any better than this.
- Primary: +1 6198411450 Pacific time
Sitting area in Living Room with Panoramic ocean view..
Living room, sitting area and desk in a niche with expansive water front views
Spacious dining, kitchen/bar area
Kitchen with beautiful granite, cherry cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances
Master bedroom with island inspired furnishings, flat screen TV and DVD
Lanai outside bedroom with chaise loungers & chairs overlooking the water
BBQ grill, tables/chairs, chaises, umbrellas, and showers..
I took this pic of a giant sea turtle on the beach..
Early morning at Kapalua Bay with Merriman's restaurant in background on right..
Snorkel at beautiful Honolua Bay..
Play the spectacular Plantation Course!
Most beautiful sunsets..
View through Living Room to ocean and waves; sliding door on right with balcony
Dining table with comfy island style seating
Custom kitchen with island inspired decor - fully equipped
Wake up in the morning to this breathtaking view from your cozy bed
Custom spacious master bath, step down shower with seat, plush towels
Beautiful sparkling pools, gated for safety (1 of 3 available to you.)
Watch the whales breach from the comfort of your Living Room or Master Bedroom..
A 2 minute walk to beautiful secluded Oneloa Beach.
Fitness center at Spa Montage Kapalua..
Beautiful and crystal clear snorkeling..
Kapalua Tennis Garden...
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Friday, November 27, 2015
- Property typeVilla
Get a rental quote, then book it!
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 11/27/2015
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.